f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Try to get kicked out of the ship on purpose then talk to Susan, and Amy.
Game Over is deactivated in current version. (There is a scene for Game Over but there is no longer script code leading to it.) You can get as many spankings by Rachel per week as you like, on Monday your Weekly Punishment Points are reset to zero.

Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
Im trying to get the first star on Chloe's New Punishment, the issue is, is, that when I catch her snooping in her sisters room, it auto selects "Im letting you go, I can change my mind later" with no options. And when I catch her that same night peeking, Punishment is still locked.

Am I missing something?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The dialogs are in the compiled script-files, so you first need to extract them using a tool like unren. You find them in folder /game/scripts/.
The extraction causes the game to crash. It says:
"File "game/scripts/!init/_gui.rpy", line 301: screen expects a non-empty block.
if location.show_corridor() and not isGuiHidden():"
How can I fix that?

medicine32

Mar 27, 2019
Hello,
I have a problem, I'm stuck at this point. I dont know if this is a bug or I'm doing something wrong?
What can I do with this? Someone can help me?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The extraction causes the game to crash. It says:
"File "game/scripts/!init/_gui.rpy", line 301: screen expects a non-empty block.
if location.show_corridor() and not isGuiHidden():"
How can I fix that?
Unfortunately that is normal.
I'm not an expert for renpy-scripts.
Maybe you can try to extract it with other tools from _gui.rpyc.

What happens if you remove the broken file from the folder? Will renpy use _gui.rpyc or a working version from the archive instead?

• Love
Reactions: rf96

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Im trying to get the first star on Chloe's New Punishment, the issue is, is, that when I catch her snooping in her sisters room, it auto selects "Im letting you go, I can change my mind later" with no options. And when I catch her that same night peeking, Punishment is still locked.

Am I missing something?
Did you progress far enough to do "Chloe's New Punishment" ?
After spanking her in "Is she sick" there is a lot of talking and you need to get Rachel to spank Chloe hard at 15:00. Afterwards Chloe has to agree to the spanking game with mc and mc has to collect favor points from Chloe.
If you cannot do anything at 16:00, you are probably stuck at a point before. Talk to Rachel and Chloe, steal homework and check the punishment at 15:00.
You should also progress in 'Hot Tub Pleasure'.

Reactions: ThL

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Woah really enjoyed it. First game to scratch my big brother itch. Anybody knows something similar to this? Meaning you can visit these locations and gradually unlock scenes in a nonlinear way with characters gradually changing (like different/less clothing, some difference in dialogue etc - like big brother had). Also always enjoy the corruption theme.

Sep 25, 2017
Help, please! I still need the second star on Night Visit. (Chloe peeks at MC punishment) I have 1,3, and 4 achieved.
You need to be spanked in your room by Rachel. Chloe will take a peek

Ok Tried that, got spanked by Rachel in MC's room but Chloe never came, is there another thing needed for this ? Or do I have to try it a lot of time and Chloe might come peek ?

Never mind, she finaly came. But last star in Chloe's new punishment is hard to get, is there a thing I must do ? Can't seem to find it and the clues are not helping

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Ok Tried that, got spanked by Rachel in MC's room but Chloe never came, is there another thing needed for this ? Or do I have to try it a lot of time and Chloe might come peek ?
I think you need to be spanked because of not doing your chores ... and Chloe is random.
So try following :
Ignore your chores for a day, save the game at 18 and 20 o'clock and play the punishment scene until you are successfull.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Woah really enjoyed it. First game to scratch my big brother itch. Anybody knows something similar to this? Meaning you can visit these locations and gradually unlock scenes in a nonlinear way with characters gradually changing (like different/less clothing, some difference in dialogue etc - like big brother had). Also always enjoy the corruption theme.
If you like the yacht, have a look at Water World . It has some grind in the beginning but later there are many repeatable scenes. You can deactivate some of the grind in the game menu.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
If you like the yacht, have a look at Water World . It has some grind in the beginning but later there are many repeatable scenes. You can deactivate some of the grind in the game menu.
there doesnt seem to be any kind of spanking or other disciplinary methods in place... in other words pure CHAOS !!! :p

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I tried... I really tried to like this game...

The renders are top notch but the busywork of clicking a certain location at a certain time is just to damn frustrating to keep going...

A damn shame as the artwork really is awesome...

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes