AEPIGHPEAIHGA

May 1, 2019
someone help please!
most of the quests requires the- complete the first milestone, how to do that???
and how to get to the island??
please help!

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
someone help please!
most of the quests requires the- complete the first milestone, how to do that???
and how to get to the island??
please help!
You'll only go to the island when you have completed First Milestone
What stars are you missing in First Milestone ?

AEPIGHPEAIHGA

May 1, 2019
You'll only go to the island when you have completed First Milestone
What stars are you missing in First Milestone ?
im missing star number 3- rachels exhibition lvl 1, and 12th, "rachel must use the paddle on emily`s bare bottom", how to do both of them? please help <3

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
im missing star number 3- rachels exhibition lvl 1, and 12th, "rachel must use the paddle on emily`s bare bottom", how to do both of them? please help <3
Rachel exhibition level 1 : win a kneeling contest in Rachel's room with Susan and choose Rachel masturbates
Paddle on Emily : distract Emily from her studies three times the same day (there must be three red bars just below Emily's portrait on the top of the screen. Rachel will announce a spanking during diner, be in the corridor after diner and wait until the spanking sounds begin (peek). This supposing that you already reached the maximum punishment level (10, top right of the screen)

AEPIGHPEAIHGA

May 1, 2019
Rachel exhibition level 1 : win a kneeling contest in Rachel's room with Susan and choose Rachel masturbates
Paddle on Emily : distract Emily from her studies three times the same day (there must be three red bars just below Emily's portrait on the top of the screen. Rachel will announce a spanking during diner, be in the corridor after diner and wait until the spanking sounds begin (peek). This supposing that you already reached the maximum punishment level (10, top left of the screen)
okey, thanks, how to get again the contest thing again? i got it only few times, but i dont know how to get it again.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
okey, thanks, how to get again the contest thing again? i got it only few times, but i dont know how to get it again.
In the early stages of the game, go see Susan, ask "do you need my skill", then you'll have to spike Rachel's drink at 00.00 by the pool, then disable her clock in her room and tell Susan the following morning "it's done". That will start a "special session" in Rachel's room at 20.00.
Later in the game, be in the corridor at 22.00. Some days (most days) you hear noise coming from Rachel's, enter, choose the third choice, tell Susan the following morning. Again, that will start a "special session" in Rachel's room at 20.00.

AEPIGHPEAIHGA

May 1, 2019
In the early stages of the game, go see Susan, ask "do you need my skill", then you'll have to spike Rachel's drink at 00.00 by the pool, then disable her clock in her room and tell Susan the following morning "it's done". That will start a "special session" in Rachel's room at 20.00.
Later in the game, be in the corridor at 22.00. Some days (most days) you hear noise coming from Rachel's, enter, choose the third choice, tell Susan the following morning. Again, that will start a "special session" in Rachel's room at 20.00.
thank you very much my friend :D

Reactions: ThL

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
AND HOW TO CORRUPT EMILY I AM FOLLOWING ALL EVENTS BUT NOTHING HAPPENS
Hmm, you need to tell us which stars you're missing...

Basically you need all stars in "Emily's Corruption"
#1 "Emily is using her butt plug in public (when sunbathing) at 13:00."
Go to the pool at 01pm and ask her about the plug
#2 "Take a bath with Emily in the common bathroom."
Enter the bathroom at 9pm
#3 "Take a shower with Emily in the common bathroom."
Enter the bathroom at 8am
#4 "Emily is using her buttplug when you lick her."
Ask to lick her...
#5 "Emily is trying to hide something in your bathroom when Rachel is looking for her. Wait in your bathroom."
I think this event starts at 2pm (maybe also 3 or 4pm, don't know for sure) in your bathroom, enter the bathroom at 1pm and do something (for instance wait or shower), until the event triggers...

If "Emily's Corruption" isn't unlocked, you need to do "Emily Try Anal" first...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

Ask to lick her...
#5 "Emily is trying to hide something in your bathroom when Rachel is looking for her. Wait in your bathroom."
I think this event starts at 2pm (maybe also 3 or 4pm, don't know for sure) in your bathroom, enter the bathroom at 1pm and do something (for instance wait or shower), until the event triggers...

If "Emily's Corruption" isn't unlocked, you need to do "Emily Try Anal" first...
the last one is in between 14.00 and 15.00

Reactions: gnadudu

chaf

Oct 10, 2017

Ask to lick her...

THIS IS WHERE I AM STUCKED
Screenshot (18).png

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes