f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I DONT HAVE THAT OPTION
I AM TRYING TO UNLOCK EMILY CORRUPTION LEVEL 1 View attachment 294875 View attachment 294876 View attachment 294877
You usually unlock Emily corruption level 1 by having the one-time-anal-sex with Emily at the jacuzzi at midnight.
(Major Event : Emily try anal star 7)

According to your screenshots you have completed Emily Try Anal, so you should have the Butt Plug and Emily corruption level 1. Check the character screen to see her corruption level.
If you don't see the option : "where did you put it ?" at 13:00, scroll down in the dialog list.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
You usually unlock Emily corruption level 1 by having the one-time-anal-sex with Emily at the jacuzzi at midnight.
(Major Event : Emily try anal star 7)

According to your screenshots you have completed Emily Try Anal, so you should have the Butt Plug and Emily corruption level 1. Check the character screen to see her corruption level.
If you don't see the option : "where did you put it ?" at 13:00, scroll down in the dialog list.
I HAVE THE BUTT PLUG AND TRIED EVERYTHING YOU SAID EVERYTHING YOU SAID STILL NOTHING AT 13 PM
ATTACHED IS MY SAVE AND THE GIRLS STATUS View attachment 1-3-LT1.save Screenshot (19).png

May 25, 2017
I HAVE THE BUTT PLUG AND TRIED EVERYTHING YOU SAID EVERYTHING YOU SAID STILL NOTHING AT 13 PM
ATTACHED IS MY SAVE AND THE GIRLS STATUS
You have either been cheating or are using modded game files. Either way, it has resulted a normally impossible (and broken) game state.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
ATTACHED IS MY SAVE AND THE GIRLS STATUS View attachment 294917 View attachment 294919
You can try using with your savegame.
Change the value of c2Cor to 1. (c2 = cousin 2 = Emily)
Did you change the value before to be able to do some of the shower&bath stars which may become unavailable after Emily corruption?
I never experienced a problem with Emily Corruption before.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
You have either been cheating or are using modded game files. Either way, it has resulted a normally impossible (and broken) game state.
I DIDNT CHEAT OR USED A MODDED GAME FILE JUST DOWNLOADED THE GAME AND START PLAYING IT ANYWAY TKS FOR THE HELP WILL TRY TO START A NEW GAME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

invo

Jun 24, 2018
how to start the chloe coruption and the chloe training and how can i spank chloe b4 the study ?
im confused AF can anyone help??

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
how to start the chloe coruption and the chloe training and how can i spank chloe b4 the study ?
im confused AF can anyone help??
This requires progress in "Is She Sick" and "Chloe's New Punishment".
Get 2 days without chores to start "Is She Sick".
Spank Chloe several times to reveal her Impact Trait. Talk to her. Progress to "Chloe's New Punishment".

Catch Chloe at 16:00 in Emily's room or when she fakes sick and choose "I'll punish you later". Talk to her again, she is pissed and mc will give her a bare spanking which unlocks Chloe Exhibition Level 1 and Chloe Corruption Level 1.

To start "Chloe's Training", you need to reveal Chloe's Humilation Trait during "Truth or Dare" which requires both Chloe and Emily having Corruption Level 1. Talk to Susan frequently to report Chloe's progress.

To spank Chloe before studies, punish her if she fakes sick.
If she has Corruption Level 1, take a shower in mc's bathroom in the morning and wait for her to show up (random). Spank her.

Reactions: TrixNStuff and ThL

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Thank you, 1 more question. How can I achieve Emily ending's last star?
Did you have a look at the Guide post in my signature?

05 : "Give her a pass for her bad attitude."
-> Day 3 Living Room 08:00
-> "Emily's faking" (Call Rachel but do nothing)
On the 3rd day, Emily will say that she is sick and cannot do chores (wash dishes). MC has to call Rachel on the phone. Emily will confess that she faked her illness. MC has to choose the dialog option where he doesn't punish her and doesn't take her temperature.

lexicake

Nov 17, 2018
I have the task "I used the pill succsessfully, rachel usally sleep by 22:00, i should chack around that time" but when i go to her room i can't do anything

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes