Sukhoi

Jul 8, 2018
For anyone having problem with 6th Star for Emily's Shower & Bath esp. if you are doing it late, just peek at 8am in the shower.

DatBoiThough

Aug 7, 2018
For Aunt Makes Mistakes you need to catch Rachel being naughty in her room in the evening and report her to Susan the next morning. That will trigger her punishment at the usual time.

For Fulfilling Linda's Request - Progress in Spending time with Emily to unlock that conversation with Linda.
I knew it was something I was overlooking, in the game. Appreciate the assistance.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Is anyone know how unlock Linda's surprise visit 4 and 5 stars, because in events it stayed as hidden?

May 25, 2017
Yes, she just come at night herself, but star still stayed at 3. Here is my save if it help and if possible how unlock sacrifice 4 star?
You haven't completed the 1st milestone - you have one more call to your uncle to make. After that, all you have to do is ignore Linda for 7+ days.

As for Sacrifice - ask Susan for a favor when you are close to being kicked out. When she comes to your room, choose "I'm at your service, Miss."

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
You haven't completed the 1st milestone - you have one more call to your uncle to make. After that, all you have to do is ignore Linda for 7+ days.

As for Sacrifice - ask Susan for a favor when you are close to being kicked out. When she comes to your room, choose "I'm at your service, Miss."
Thank you, it helps, problem solved

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
The game is impressive and I've found it quite addicting (no pun intended). If I may add a note to the several 5-stars reviews, the code is clean and tidy: kudos to the author.

As for the rollback feature, I have followed Segmentation Fault's suggestion and enabled it. I haven't experienced any issue, except that the more I played, the longer I had to wait to load a save. I suppose this depended on the properties "config.rollback_length" and "config.hard_rollback_limit": on my machine their default values were respectively 128 and 100. After decreasing them to 25 and 20, the loading time has become much shorter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I'm having a prob keeping um (motivation getting thro the island). It's same stuff over and over. Anyone think ya can start new ep. without the island?????

May 25, 2017
As for the rollback feature, I have followed Segmentation Fault's suggestion and enabled it.
Just to clarify, my advice is NOT to enable it unless you know what you are doing (which you obviously do). It can (and has) put the game in weird states, so it should be used with caution.

minor inconsistencies
I've pointed Gary to your post. :)

I'm having a prob keeping um (motivation getting thro the island). It's same stuff over and over. Anyone think ya can start new ep. without the island?????
When 0.6 is released over the next few days, the Island will become a repeatable event that you can revisit as needed.

Reactions: JeefZ
May 25, 2017
Can't we roll back text in this game without possible issues?
Not without some risk involved, no. It's rare, but things do happen occasionally when you abuse rollback. My advice is to use autosaves instead.

how to make amy get out of my room??? for anal with emily of course xD
Follow the clues (talking to Rachel, Chloe and Linda) and eventually you'll have the option to either stop having sex with Amy at night or keep doing it (every night). Both options will work as long as you are consistent.

May 25, 2017
i cant have anal sex with emily at midnight keep having the same answer
After the first time she will refuse a repeat performance, yes. Don't worry, it's temporary. Once you've progressed further into the story, you'll get the opportunity to do it again... repeatedly and at multiple locations. ;)

May 25, 2017
Helo guys! Anyone can share a full save but before island?
I mean a save where we can play(replay) all events but whithout goin o the beach!

tks!
Here's a save AFTER the Island. If you want to visit it, talk to Rachel and choose the appropriate dialogue option.

Note: Remember to rename back to "1-7-LT1.save" after download!

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes