satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
The delay is due to some redesigns and quality improvements on the yacht that were originally planned for 0.7. From what I've seen, it will definitely be worth the wait.
Hope it won't afect the save files to the point that we have to start all over again...

May 25, 2017
Someone knows how i can spank Chloe before i study with her?
The easiest way is for her to show up while you are taking a shower (requires corruption level 1 and has RNG involved so you might have to try more than once). Spank her and then study with her (15:00 at the latest).

May 25, 2017
Thanks!
And is there any actual walkthrough?
You are welcome and, AFAIK, the only current walkthrough is for the Island. Most events are fairly easy to unlock if you follow the hints for each star (available when you hover over an event star), so spending time on writing a dedicated walkthrough seems a bit redundant. Still, if you are having trouble with a particular event, don't hesitate to ask here.

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Thanks!
And is there any actual walkthrough?
IMO, there is no need for the main game, all information for walk-through are integrated to the game (I mean notebook, hints under stars, dialogues...) and all situations repeat with some patterns.
The island is slightly different, because each of paths need different decisions, so some walkthrough (or separate notepad) is useful (and it is available here).
Sure, some of hints under stars are not clear but TheGary changes these hints if they are unclear and the local community supports newcomers very well. Be sure, almost all issues are already answered, so use the search tool frequently ;)

Reactions: ThL

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I'd rather not incur the Wrath of Gary, but... here's a little example of what we can expect (for comparison, look at any swimming pool scene currenly in the game):

View attachment 297656
The new water and renders look amazing. It's a huge step forward from the 1st images of the beta, although CMA started with a pretty high standard.
Will Emily Exhibition Level 2 have impact on her outfit similar to Exhibition Level 1 which changed her bikini and casual clothing? (Different outfits make images with multiple npcs complicated if you have to differentiate between several outfits (including topless and naked) and normal or spanked bottom for every npc in the image.)

I hope the new content is not only mc+Rachel+Susan but also some new scenes with Chloe, Emily, Amy and Linda.

May 25, 2017
Will Emily Exhibition Level 2 have impact on her outfit similar to Exhibition Level 1 which changed her bikini and casual clothing?
The new exhibition level will affect their outfits, yes. ;)

I hope the new content is not only mc+Rachel+Susan but also some new scenes with Chloe, Emily, Amy and Linda.
I wouldn't get my hopes up for that in 0.6, at least not at release. It was always supposed to be Rachel-centric, but now we get the bonus of new outfits and the yacht re-design. I doubt he's had much time to do anything else tbh as those are fairly time-consuming. If I had to guess (and it's just that, a guess), I'd say that content-wise 0.6 will be much smaller than 0.5 in terms of new events/progression. On the bright side that re-design was originally planned for 0.7, so doing it now opens up the next update for more story/events... hopefully.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The new exhibition level will affect their outfits, yes. ;)

I wouldn't get my hopes up for that in 0.6, at least not at release. It was always supposed to be Rachel-centric, but now we get the bonus of new outfits and the yacht re-design. I doubt he's had much time to do anything else tbh as those are fairly time-consuming. If I had to guess (and it's just that, a guess), I'd say that content-wise 0.6 will be much smaller than 0.5 in terms of new events/progression. On the bright side that re-design was originally planned for 0.7, so doing it now opens up the next update for more story/events... hopefully.
I just noticed that release date has changed to ???. So it seems to be a bigger thing. I wonder if the redesign is just technically (behind the scenes, coding) or optical (new images) or also content-wise?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It will very likely not affect any save files. Remember when we went to the Island, a whole new location, nothing was wrong with the older saves.
If for example the structure of the game data is changed by the redesign, it will likely affect the savegames ... but a dev can always add a function to convert old savegames to the new structure, so the players wouldn't notice. This might be time-consuming to develop and test.

Guslevi

Sep 7, 2017
Hi. I'm missing these two stars before going to the island. The one of Chloe seems that it is an error according to I read by the forum, what I do not know is if it has solution. If you do not have it, can someone upload a saved with the star obtained and 100% before the island?
Emily's star I'm trying all the ways I can think of but when I enter Emily's room at 1 there is no scissors game, stone.
Sorry if my English is bad, it's the translator's fault. Mine is worst.
Thanks.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes