TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
IMO, there is no need for the main game, all information for walk-through are integrated to the game (I mean notebook, hints under stars, dialogues...) and all situations repeat with some patterns.
I agree and often a big source of confusion is the OP, the first post in this thread, which has a link going to "walkthrough" but actually it only goes to the Walkthrough for Beta 2 (before Beta 3 and after that 0.1 game version was released). So I would either put nothing in there or create an updated one. But so many things from Beta 2 no longer apply...

May 25, 2017
Hi. I'm missing these two stars before going to the island. The one of Chloe seems that it is an error according to I read by the forum, what I do not know is if it has solution. If you do not have it, can someone upload a saved with the star obtained and 100% before the island?
Emily's star I'm trying all the ways I can think of but when I enter Emily's room at 1 there is no scissors game, stone.
Sorry if my English is bad, it's the translator's fault. Mine is worst.
Thanks.
The thing with Chloe and the hot tub is just a matter of her "catching" you on the right day. Her corruption level doesn't matter.

For Emily - keep visiting her room every night at 01:00 AM. The event cycles a few different scenarios, but will unlock if you are persistent.

Reactions: Guslevi

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Just to clarify, my advice is NOT to enable it unless you know what you are doing (which you obviously do). It can (and has) put the game in weird states, so it should be used with caution.
Yes, sorry for my poor wording.
About rollback and compatibility, I have found interesting this Belle's post and the following comments of goobdoob.
Emily's star I'm trying all the ways I can think of but when I enter Emily's room at 1 there is no scissors game, stone.
At 1AM enter Emily's room, don't peek. Every time you join her and Linda, a counter is increased: depending on its last digit, a different event is triggered. The "rock paper scissors" game starts 30% of the time. Save before they play: if Emily loses, you don't get the star.

Reactions: Guslevi and ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I just noticed that release date has changed to ???. So it seems to be a bigger thing. I wonder if the redesign is just technically (behind the scenes, coding) or optical (new images) or also content-wise?
From want I understand the redesign is on the quality of images. The ones we have seen on previews are amazing. It seems @TheGary redesigned some parts of the ship (new look) and the characters have new outfits too (for example the girls keep their bikinis from the island as you can see on a post from @Segmentation Fault a few pages back). So that's a HUGE amount of renders to rework.
I concur with @Segmentation Fault , I think 0.6 will be a "small" release in terms of content but a big one in terms of quality step up

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I agree and often a big source of confusion is the OP, the first post in this thread, which has a link going to "walkthrough" but actually it only goes to the Walkthrough for Beta 2 (before Beta 3 and after that 0.1 game version was released). So I would either put nothing in there or create an updated one. But so many things from Beta 2 no longer apply...
An FAQ section would be more useful, 90% of the questions are around a handful of "tricky" stars. But I have no idea how to implement it on the main page

Guslevi

Sep 7, 2017
The thing with Chloe and the hot tub is just a matter of her "catching" you on the right day. Her corruption level doesn't matter.

For Emily - keep visiting her room every night at 01:00 AM. The event cycles a few different scenarios, but will unlock if you are persistent.
[/CITAR]
With Chloe I assure you that I tried many, many days at all the hours I could get into the jacuzzi.
With Emily I'll keep trying.
Thank you very much for answering

Guslevi

Sep 7, 2017
At 1AM enter Emily's room, don't peek. Every time you join her and Linda, a counter is increased: depending on its last digit, a different event is triggered. The "rock paper scissors" game starts 30% of the time. Save before they play: if Emily loses, you don't get the star.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply. I will keep trying

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Regarding Savegames and the amount of posts regarding savegames I have 2 suggestions :

1. Save the current version of the game in the save-file and evaluate it before trying to load it to provide a clear error-message.
At the moment this would only matter for long ago savegames from the beta and 0.1 and 0.2., but if there are changes in the savegame structure in the future it will allow to deal with the new situation competently. The Save and Load methods are probably provided by ren'py, so I don't know how easy it is to include/activate such a check.

2. Provide an "Advanced Start".
There are many posts asking for 100% save games. It would be a nice feature to have following start points within the game :
- normal start (0% yacht)
- 100% Milestone 1 (ca. 80% yacht) = 0.3
- Amy arrives (ca. 90% yacht) = 0.4
- 100% yacht, island 0%, optionally starting directly on the island = 0.5

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
From want I understand the redesign is on the quality of images. The ones we have seen on previews are amazing. It seems @TheGary redesigned some parts of the ship (new look) and the characters have new outfits too (for example the girls keep their bikinis from the island as you can see on a post from @Segmentation Fault a few pages back). So that's a HUGE amount of renders to rework.
I concur with @Segmentation Fault , I think 0.6 will be a "small" release in terms of content but a big one in terms of quality step up
When looking through the image folders of current version (053) one can see a complete history of how the images and the different methods to compose ingame pictures using different layers changed over time. Some of the older images seem to be redundant/obsolet.

I would suggest a clear structure for all images/scenes (as it is already used for many/most images in current version):
- Have a base image with naked persons (, unless it is a scene where there won't be any variations in outfits/marks). (Fans will probably welcome naked base pictures.)
- For pictures which can show spanked persons with visible spanking marks (depends on view angle, persons and time), have a spanking mark overlay for each relevant person. (Chloe may need spanking marks for all scenes where her butt can be seen due to the shower event which allows to spank her any time. Emily who can only be spanked at 21:00 at the moment won't need spanking art during day unless there are new events to spank her. (In earlier versions A Pleasant Surprise could give her a red bottom at 15:00.) Similar for Linda and Amy. Rachel can be spanked at 6am, so she needs spanking mark overlays.)
- For different outfits (Exhibition Level, Island) per person have different outfit-overlays. The overlay at best should only contain the pixels which are showing the outfit, e.g. use a comparison method to automatically compare an "image with person in outfit" and "base-image with naked person" for the same scene and use a "transparent" color in the result image (= overlay) for all pixels which are equal or do not belong to the outfit. (Maybe some manual editing needed.)
(Example : When triggering a homework spanking at 15:00 on day 1 for Chloe, in current version her butt looks like having sunburn at 18:00 because some of the spanking marks are covered with white skin from the bathing suit overlay. (Bug : probably wrong order of layers, marks have to be on top of outfit in this case.))
Dealing with different outfits is easier when persons are separated in the pictures. Scenes like "Truth or Dare" where 3 persons can each strip down in 3 steps (naked level 3->0) and may overlap during a kiss or hug or other actions are more difficult. ("Truth or Dare" was outstanding work and it has almost no errors in the picture compositions. There are 64 combinations per scene.)

The final image shown ingame would be : base-image + spanking marks overlays + outfit overlays.

This was already done for most of the newer images, but not for some of the older art. When reworking the yacht and maybe some of the older scenes, it would be good to stick to this standard method, which would also allow to remove older redundant/obsolete art and maybe some of the older, then obsolete functions from script.

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
There are many posts asking for 100% save games. It would be a nice feature to have following start points within the game :
- normal start (0% yacht)
- 100% Milestone 1 (ca. 80% yacht) = 0.3
- Amy arrives (ca. 90% yacht) = 0.4
- 100% yacht, island 0%, optionally starting directly on the island = 0.5
Here are some mentioned saves, at least 100% Milestone 1, because the the game changed format of saves. Or, it is an integrated part of v0.3 package.
But, frankly speaking - this is the game for adults only and each player should act patient as adult (and win "own battles") and don't ask for 100% saves like a child ;) More, when CMA has great internal system of guide (notebook, "star" hints, dialogues,...). My opinion is clear - to publish full saves in spacial cases only (like change of internal structure).

Reactions: ThL

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Here are some mentioned saves, at least 100% Milestone 1, because the the game changed format of saves. Or, it is an integrated part of v0.3 package.
But, frankly speaking - this is the game for adults only and each player should act patient as adult (and win "own battles") and don't ask for 100% saves like a child ;) More, when CMA has great internal system of guide (notebook, "star" hints, dialogues,...). My opinion is clear - to publish full saves in spacial cases only (like change of internal structure).
CMA is work in progress. Every month there is new content and many players who follow the game since the beta now primarily concentrate only on the new content since they have played through the main game so far many times before.
Having the option to jump right into the new content would be a service for those players.
If you have not played CMA, obviously it would be the best thing to start a new game from the beginning to experience all the content, otherwise you would miss most of the scenes and story.
Advanced start is only meant for returners to concentrate on new content without the need to look for stored savegames from the last months.

Guslevi

Sep 7, 2017
[QUOTE = "gnadudu, post: 1886216, miembro: 857269"]
Si no tuvo suerte desbloqueando las estrellas, adjunté un juego guardado antes de la isla con el 100% del yate desbloqueado ...
[/CITAR]
Un millón de gracias-

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Advanced start is only meant for returners to concentrate on new content without the need to look for stored savegames from the last months.
I got your point but again - I prefer my own saves, with my own MC name. Fortunately, I still remember where are my last saves. Plus, I am storing all of my steps, not the "milestones" only.
As I remember, the most 100% save requests come from fresh members.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I got your point but again - I prefer my own saves, with my own MC name. Fortunately, I still remember where are my last saves. Plus, I am storing all of my steps, not the "milestones" only.
As I remember, the most 100% save requests come from fresh members.
You know that you can change mc's name in the game using the help menu?

The option is meant for people like those who visit this forum and ask everyday for savegames.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
at midnight with chloe and emily how is it possible to continue with these options,every time i click on a option the next day it disappears i succeeded till emily watches chloe spanking

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
at midnight with chloe and emily how is it possible to continue with these options,every time i click on a option the next day it disappears i succeeded till emily watches chloe spanking
you cannot go further for now than bare spanking on Chloe and Emily watching

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes