Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
sorry and cheats?
When you enable console via unren.bat, you can find it on this forum, what I found out is:
aMood is checked, can be -1, but if -1 then is resetted to 0 during night. You can see a difference displaying character menu
aCor is not used
I've stopped looking for other variables when the walkthrough appeared so, that is all for now
Och, the spankinggameTreshold is working when spanking Chloe, so you can always be on the edge ;)
player_stamina also for having permanent hard-on, the max is player_max_stamina, who would have guessed...;)

Reactions: X_Alascato

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
When you enable console via unren.bat, you can find it on this forum, what I found out is:
aMood is checked, can be -1, but if -1 then is resetted to 0 during night. You can see a difference displaying character menu
aCor is not used
I've stopped looking for other variables when the walkthrough appeared so, that is all for now
Och, the spankinggameTreshold is working when spanking Chloe, so you can always be on the edge ;)
player_stamina also for having permanent hard-on, the max is player_max_stamina, who would have guessed...;)
thanks but when i wanna reset my stamina it doesnt work when i type in player_stamina

tontoman

May 4, 2017
aCor is not used
It seems she gains a mood point daily, as opposed to a reset. I saw you can have -3 mood just like +3 mood so tried -3 on the save edit. Next day -2, next -1 even if you don't do anything to improve mood.
But if you want to try negative mood stuff, put it to -3 to give you more days to mess around before another edit is needed :).

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
thanks but when i wanna reset my stamina it doesnt work when i type in player_stamina

I don't know what you mean by : reset stamina.
player_stamina = 0 it's the lowest value
player_stamina = player_max_stamina it's the max value - permanent hard-on, but every action lowers it during day and night

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
It seems she gains a mood point daily, as opposed to a reset. I saw you can have -3 mood just like +3 mood so tried -3 on the save edit. Next day -2, next -1 even if you don't do anything to improve mood.
But if you want to try negative mood stuff, put it to -3 to give you more days to mess around before another edit is needed :).
Hmmm, according to the game script , every time the code checks if it's below 0 it sets its value to 0...but maybe I missed something...:(

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
I don't know what you mean by : reset stamina.
player_stamina = 0 it's the lowest value
player_stamina = player_max_stamina it's the max value - permanent hard-on, but every action lowers it during day and night
like after i get jerked and i want it to fill up again, i type in payer_max_stamina doesnt fill up

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Hmmm, according to the game script , every time the code checks if it's below 0 it sets its value to 0...but maybe I missed something...:(
Yep, just tested it again and it's just +1 when you sleep, at least early in the game. I know there's a bug around later on with the game with punishments, maybe related. Maybe that code was if you had a nightime punishment visit? Would make story sense (all sins forgivin).
Side note: noticed the Doc loses a mood point if she's in the positive. So looking like a drift back to zero for all mood stuff on the + or - side daily. Would make sense.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
like after i get jerked and i want it to fill up again, i type in payer_max_stamina doesnt fill up
ok, in the console you are working with live python programming language code(ok,ok, it;s renpy framework, I know), so you must follow proper syntax, you must write it just exactly like this:
player_stamina=player_max_stamina

because in the console you are changing the value of the variable or just displaying it, try now!

Kattaklyzm

Dec 2, 2017
Is it only me? or is the Navigation bar Black on Black?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea, I have the same issue and can not ger it to change. Beta2 it just got even worse, HELP!
I believe I have found the cause for this, sadly the only solution I have found would be a restart from the beginning.

If you pick up the note on your bed before the panel for the text goes away you will be stuck with the text panel. If you click through the text so that the panel goes away then click on the note the panel will act as it should.

twitblade

Oct 20, 2017
For Chloe's new punishment : talk to aunt during yoga in the morning : can I help ? She reply to tell Chloe bring her her homework. Do not tell Chloe and steal her homework instead. Repeat until you get the hairbrush spanking.
As for me I'm stuck in both exhibitions paths (Emily and nurse) : how do you unlock them ? Not a word in the WT.....
I tried doing the quest that way a bunch of times and it still didn't trigger, so not sure what's going on.

I have both the exhibition quests fully completed, not sure what exactly they are or how I triggered them though. Sounds like it might be related to the emily's help and linda's help quest?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I tried doing the quest that way a bunch of times and it still didn't trigger, so not sure what's going on.

I have both the exhibition quests fully completed, not sure what exactly they are or how I triggered them though. Sounds like it might be related to the emily's help and linda's help quest?
Maybe it has to do with the Aunt's mood. Try it when she is angry

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes