Kattaklyzm

Dec 2, 2017
I tried doing the quest that way a bunch of times and it still didn't trigger, so not sure what's going on.

I have both the exhibition quests fully completed, not sure what exactly they are or how I triggered them though. Sounds like it might be related to the emily's help and linda's help quest?
ThL may be right on aunts mood for this, also you have to keep watching when you might normally bail out to keep from getting spotted by aunt

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
Im still trying to figure out how top get the youngest sister to do more than a wank in the hottub. I catch her outside her sisters room all the time and nly option has been Ill let it go for now or do my chores

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Im still trying to figure out how top get the youngest sister to do more than a wank in the hottub. I catch her outside her sisters room all the time and nly option has been Ill let it go for now or do my chores
If her mood is high enough (3 likes) instead of wanking she gigles her ass to you. Not that much to see...

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Check the walkthrough, catching her spying blackmail options is linked to other events. Namely the stealing her homework and getting Aunt to spank her harder opens up the other blackmail options when you catch her.

Vaalisg66

May 22, 2018
SO, followed the walkthrough and stuck.
Always searched for Chloe's homework at 1300, only found it twice...cannot find it anymore. I have tried different things and days to find it, still wasted my time. Can someone help with this? Otherwise I am done giving this game a chance.

Kattaklyzm

Dec 2, 2017
SO, followed the walkthrough and stuck.
Always searched for Chloe's homework at 1300, only found it twice...cannot find it anymore. I have tried different things and days to find it, still wasted my time. Can someone help with this? Otherwise I am done giving this game a chance.
Are you at the part where you need to steal it without telling her first, and have already done that? If so, I found that I needed to tell her that your Aunt wanted her to bring it, then the get the mission/quest again the next day or later. This is the only time I have had a problem finding the homework at 13:00 in the interior location.

Reactions: trdx

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Are you at the part where you need to steal it without telling her first, and have already done that? If so, I found that I needed to tell her that your Aunt wanted her to bring it, then the get the mission/quest again the next day or later. This is the only time I have had a problem finding the homework at 13:00 in the interior location.
Could you explain this in steps? Does her mom need to spank her harder in order to start the "event"? I can't get even the first star. I suspect it's bugged somehow but some of these triggers are so convoluted that I can't be sure.

Kattaklyzm

Dec 2, 2017
Could you explain this in steps? Does her mom need to spank her harder in order to start the "event"? I can't get even the first star. I suspect it's bugged somehow but some of these triggers are so convoluted that I can't be sure.
OK, which event are we talking about here? I think I may have missed reading something.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
OK, which event are we talking about here? I think I may have missed reading something.
I'll just quote my posts from few pages back.

The only one that seems "stuck" for me is "Chloe's new punishment". Zero stars. It looks to me like I followed the WT for this one at least couple of times. Anyone knows what could be wrong?
Yeah, you can see two posts above that I am stuck at the same point. I believe that it's important to spank her first and only then steal the homework. When she is being spanked for the second time, there is a comment saying that she is taking it pretty well (implying that she likes spanking). However even though it seems that there is only this sentence left in the WT, it still doesn't work: "Talk once more with Chloe and you're done, you now have access to the additional options when you caught Chloe in the hallway"

Kattaklyzm

Dec 2, 2017
I'll just quote my posts from few pages back.

I am not completely sure how I did it as I got that one started after I went past her pain threshold. I do know a few things that happened after that and will try to list them.

1. You need to get the quest from your aunt.
2. When you talk to Chloe, there may be an option where you state something about her enjoying it too much etc
3. Don't tell her about homework if this comes up, go back and talk to aunt and tell her that you don't think she is being punished hard enough.
4. At some point in here you need to find the homework.
5. At 15:00 Aunts mood needs to be neutral or in the red and you need to watch the spanking all the way through, then if conditions are right there will be additional scenes.

If at any time during this, you can't find the homework at 13:00 at interior location, talk to Chloe and if you have the option to pass the message on, do so then try to get quest from your Aunt again the next day.

Vaalisg66

May 22, 2018
I am not completely sure how I did it as I got that one started after I went past her pain threshold. I do know a few things that happened after that and will try to list them.

2. When you talk to Chloe, there may be an option where you state something about her enjoying it too much etc
3. Don't tell her about homework if this comes up, go back and talk to aunt and tell her that you don't think she is being punished hard enough.
5. At 15:00 Aunts mood needs to be neutral or in the red and you need to watch the spanking all the way through, then if conditions are right there will be additional scenes.

If at any time during this, you can't find the homework at 13:00 at interior location, talk to Chloe and if you have the option to pass the message on, do so then try to get quest from your Aunt again the next day.

Tried it, did not work at all. Restarted, same thing. Tried the aunt quest 3 times, same thing happened...absolutely nothing.
Also...I am pretty sure the creator has no idea how males work....seriously a boner every fucking day?
Cannot believe I donated to this dev...

trdx

Aug 10, 2018

Yeah, number 2 is not there for me, ever. I tried to talk to her many times. What was the situation where this option appeared for you, telling Chloe that she enjoys it too much. Were you spanking her? Between getting the quest from Aunt and being able to steal the homework Chloe is either inside studying or dusting the hallway (if that was her chore).

Vaalisg66

May 22, 2018
Tried it, did not work at all. Restarted, same thing. Tried the aunt quest 3 times, same thing happened...absolutely nothing.
Also...I am pretty sure the creator has no idea how males work....seriously a boner every fucking day?
Cannot believe I actually donated to this dev...great game to absolutly

I restarted yet again, now she doesn't get punished...it says i missed something.

Kattaklyzm

Dec 2, 2017
Yeah, number 2 is not there for me, ever. I tried to talk to her many times. What was the situation where this option appeared for you, telling Chloe that she enjoys it too much. Were you spanking her? Between getting the quest from Aunt and being able to steal the homework Chloe is either inside studying or dusting the hallway (if that was her chore).
It was just and option during a normal convo, I believe she was in the interior studying.

If Rachel's mood is 2 or higher she won't spank Chloe. When I finally got it I had cheated and had Rachel's mood at 3 red.

Do you have Chloe doing handjob in hottub?

Are you watching all the way through? or leaving at some point to avoid being discovered?

Vaalisg66

May 22, 2018
It was just and option during a normal convo, I believe she was in the interior studying.

If Rachel's mood is 2 or higher she won't spank Chloe. When I finally got it I had cheated and had Rachel's mood at 3 red.

Do you have Chloe doing handjob in hottub?

Are you watching all the way through? or leaving at some point to avoid being discovered?
Yes to hj, and I tired not getting caught and getting caught...same results. Also, what I want is to be able to spank her for the info on being sick, she keeps saying no.

Kattaklyzm

Dec 2, 2017
Yes to hj, and I tired not getting caught and getting caught...same results. Also, what I want is to be able to spank her for the info on being sick, she keeps saying no.
hmm, so you haven't spanked her in her room yet? if it is the first time since you gave her the info, she won't accept spank as an option, pick either show breasts or hand job, I took hand job, the next day that she plays sick she will refuse to give the hand job but will let you spank her

the walkthrough states that is may be best to select show boobs when you have the 3 options as it is one of the few one chance scenes but I was past that before I looked at the walkthrough

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes