Kattaklyzm

Dec 2, 2017
the black bottom bat is not going away even if the characters aren't talking any way to fix it?
I posted on this earlier, only way I have found is to restart and when you first go to your room, click through the text until the bar disappears before clicking on the note on the bed

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Quote from TheGary's Patreon post:-

Beta-3 progress report [difficulty rework]
Hello everyone,
I have more info on the rework and what will change in Beta-3.

Current Beta-3 changelog:

• 3 New events
  • New GUI, added a top bar with more info.
  • You can see your exact stamina.
  • You can see for how many days you are at full stamina.
  • Numbers of days without chores is more visible.
  • You can see how many days without chores you used.
  • New feature "Dialogues count", when talking to a NPC it will not count as an hour but will add +1 to this counter, when it reach 4 the game add one hour.
  • The door in the corridors now each have 3 buttons to quickly peek/enter/knock in a single click.
  • There's a stamina icon and how much is needed on actions that require stamina.
  • When Chloe is sick there's a new icon to show this status on the new top bar.
  • I reduced the cooldown on most of the events.
  • I added Saturday as cleaning chores day, this day can't be skipped by using a "day without chores".
  • Increased the success chance on some events.
  • Added some "hard reminder.” i.e. If Susan and Rachel are waiting for you and you are in the corridor MC will say something.
  • The progression window now works per save and is not global.
  • The progression windows show if you need a good or bad mood.
  • Added a new feature "Notebook,” when a character says something important or when you do some actions leading to an event, it will add an entry in the notebook to guide you to the next step. It replaces the pseudo-hints available before.
Still under development : Characters mood rework, I want the player to know when an NPC's mood increase or decrease. I'm also still balancing it to be easy enough to control it as you wish without too many struggles.

I'm planning to release the next update on November 5, I had an unplanned task to do for the end of the month at work, I had less time than what I thought for the game development but everything should be back to normal now. The rework is almost done but this update will have less content than what i wanted.

1.jpg
1 (1).jpg

Reactions: trdx and Amalee501

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Quote from TheGary's Patreon post:-

Beta-3 progress report [difficulty rework]
Hello everyone,
I have more info on the rework and what will change in Beta-3.

Current Beta-3 changelog:

• 3 New events
  • New GUI, added a top bar with more info.
  • You can see your exact stamina.
  • You can see for how many days you are at full stamina.
  • Numbers of days without chores is more visible.
  • You can see how many days without chores you used.
  • New feature "Dialogues count", when talking to a NPC it will not count as an hour but will add +1 to this counter, when it reach 4 the game add one hour.
  • The door in the corridors now each have 3 buttons to quickly peek/enter/knock in a single click.
  • There's a stamina icon and how much is needed on actions that require stamina.
  • When Chloe is sick there's a new icon to show this status on the new top bar.
  • I reduced the cooldown on most of the events.
  • I added Saturday as cleaning chores day, this day can't be skipped by using a "day without chores".
  • Increased the success chance on some events.
  • Added some "hard reminder.” i.e. If Susan and Rachel are waiting for you and you are in the corridor MC will say something.
  • The progression window now works per save and is not global.
  • The progression windows show if you need a good or bad mood.
  • Added a new feature "Notebook,” when a character says something important or when you do some actions leading to an event, it will add an entry in the notebook to guide you to the next step. It replaces the pseudo-hints available before.
Still under development : Characters mood rework, I want the player to know when an NPC's mood increase or decrease. I'm also still balancing it to be easy enough to control it as you wish without too many struggles.

I'm planning to release the next update on November 5, I had an unplanned task to do for the end of the month at work, I had less time than what I thought for the game development but everything should be back to normal now. The rework is almost done but this update will have less content than what i wanted.

View attachment 169285
View attachment 169286
So it looks like Beta 3 is just a rework. A needed rework, but still - no content?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can't seem to get Rachel's Helping Hand, the guide say get caught peeping and masturbating but not where or when. I had thought i might have just forgot about doing it as i did get a new dialog option from Susan about using the girls but nothing seems to happen after that.

These multi day events really seen to screw me over, I was halfway though Aunt Makes Mistakes and accidentally ended up being Susan's foot stool making me miss the next step.

I see the walkthrough mentioning spanking Chloe but how to trigger?
Is blackmailing the doctor the only way to avoid chores three days in a row?
Spanking Chloe is started by the Is She Sick part of the walkthough, she can also be made to do your chores when you catch her peeping on Emily (i think that's the event with the option).

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
I can't seem to get Rachel's Helping Hand, the guide say get caught peeping and masturbating but not where or when. I had thought i might have just forgot about doing it as i did get a new dialog option from Susan about using the girls but nothing seems to happen after that.
It needs to be in your bathroom.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
No, the MC peeing at toilet can also trigger a scene that Rachel breaks through the door only to see MC's dick
Rachel seeing the peeing seemed to do something, redoing it after that event eventually gave new dialog with Susan and Linda which did finally lead to Rachel giving a hand job.

Can't start helping hand, according to walkthrough, MC kept talking to Rachel after lunch near swimming pool at 14:00
When she saw the boner, she just kept sending MC to doctor. Don't know how to talk with Susan after that.
The current in-game guide and the walkthough really seem to contradict each-other and miss some steps, you need Linda's help as well as Susan's to convince Rachel she should do it and the walkthough never mentions actually talking to Linda.

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
Rachel seeing the peeing seemed to do something, redoing it after that event eventually gave new dialog with Susan and Linda which did finally lead to Rachel giving a hand job.

The current in-game guide and the walkthough really seem to contradict each-other and miss some steps, you need Linda's help as well as Susan's to convince Rachel she should do it and the walkthough never mentions actually talking to Linda.
I deleted that post because I solved that question, actually it is hard to say whether is three days in row

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There is a new event called Rachel's toy not included in current walkthrough
I think that's called Rachel's Dildo in the guide (right at the end), in-game I have all the stars for the Rachel's Toy event from spying on her when she's using the dildo in her room at night just like the guide says. And yeah pretty sure the other event took over three days.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I really like this game, but the scoring system is a bit too complicated at the moment. I see the developer is making changes and 'listening' to the comments - very commendable.

I do think the Aunts Mistakes bit could be more "rewarding" - when there is some grind, why doesn't it progress sensibly.
The 3 results for the cuni contest appear to be random, but they should develop in order:
1. Aunt wins the first time, because she "cheats" by using her finger, which the Captain obviously likes as seen in the 'tie' result.
2. the MC should learn from this and use his finger the next time and the result would be a tie.
3. The MC uses another finger - either 2 on the pussy or one maybe as used with eldest daughter in the analingus scene.
winning him this time.

Not being used to the 'dom' norms it seems odd to me that the Captain gives them such a short time - surely she wants to come and needs longer, and if the MC could get her off then we can progress the scene further

4. MC wins when the Captain comes, and gets an extra reward after Aunt starts her naked Yoga routine. The second pose is just inviting another tongue job from the MC first time, and then next time
5. His reward is a BJ from Aunt - the Captain 'knows everything' that goes on, on her boat, so she knows about Aunts Helping Handjobs, and as the Doctor and the eldest daughter are trading favours - My Turn this time - the Captain can also suggest that MC has given oral to Auntie so Auntie should return the favour.

Lastly I may be stupid, but I cannot seem to find/open the full page of achievements - only got the current shortened stats along the top of the screen. Am I missing something?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes