Spadge

Jun 4, 2017
Normally, I can make my own Linux ports out of Windows Ren'Py games, but using the b3-win patch I get an error complaining of a missing attribute in 00gltest.rpy.

Code:
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 388, in _gl_performance_test
    ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'maxsize'
I'd probably do better with a full Windows release, or a proper Linux release, rather than a Windows patch over a Linux port. Any news on when a full version will be released?

Thanks!

U

User_551620

At first time i played the game the TOP Hud shows up every time. The next time i started the game and loaded the last savegame it won't show up.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Still somewhat new to these games, but how does a release go from over a gb to just 150mbs, while adding content?

Spadge

Jun 4, 2017
Normally, I can make my own Linux ports out of Windows Ren'Py games, but using the b3-win patch I get an error complaining of a missing attribute in 00gltest.rpy.
I fixed it by overwriting the renpy folder with the Beta-2 one.

I love this game.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

Code:
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 388, in _gl_performance_test
    ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'maxsize'
I'd probably do better with a full Windows release, or a proper Linux release, rather than a Windows patch over a Linux port. Any news on when a full version will be released?

Thanks!
heh when i read that i had this thought, oh that must be for mc's cock... hahaha

Reactions: Spadge

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
A Dominator, a Master dont need to blackmail...and Aunt ALLOWS him to spank Chloe, so isnt Male Domination, sorry buddy
Aunt doesn't know. As for the rest I think it might come in the coming updates. Not the first time that the tags show the intended developments, not the actual ones

Reactions: ultorem13

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Compression m8
Is this true or a joke? It's hard to believe. I'm trying to figure out whether it's not some kind of an add on? If this really is the whole game, does it mean that the quality is actually much worse?

A Dominator, a Master dont need to blackmail...and Aunt ALLOWS him to spank Chloe, so isnt Male Domination, sorry buddy
Buddy, nobody is lying, you are just mixing up domination and rape.

Reactions: OmegaUltima

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction BETA-3-patch1.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Endarri

Jun 8, 2017
I'm having an issue where i do all of the chores, but Rachel still comes at night telling me I didn't.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm having an issue where i do all of the chores, but Rachel still comes at night telling me I didn't.
did you them correctly or where you disturbed by the girls ?
In the later case it doesn't count as done. Listen to what Aunt says at diner

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes