TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
my antivirus deleted the game's .exe file !
It should be in the AV's quarantine section where you should be able to mark it as safe. The same thing kept happening to me with a game I bought from Steam, although my AV has recently had a facelift and seems to of hidden the quarantine section now annoyingly.

If you got the game from here I think it should have be a false positive from the AV some are really sensitive, I download the non compressed version from MEGA and had no issue. Up to you though of course how safe or unsafe you think something is for your computer.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I noticed earlier in the thread there was a console command: aSpecialMood=???
I guess from the 'a' that it refers to Aunt Rachel - anyone worked out what it does and what value you need?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but I cannot seem to find/open the full page of achievements - only got the current shortened stats along the top of the screen. Am I missing something?
If you haven't found it yet the the full stats and things should be in the top right part of the screen, click on events for achievements.

EugenM

Aug 18, 2018
Nice game! Really like where it is going. Should evolve the midnight meetings and girls' punishment.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
If you haven't found it yet the the full stats and things should be in the top right part of the screen, click on events for achievements.
Thanks - yes me being stupid - I assumed as it was on the same line as 'chores' it was all one button.

I have also 'solved' the bare buttocks query from a few pages ago by trying mood swings - if Rachel has red faces she will get impatient with the MC and not wait for him to put his boxers on.
Still how long can she feel his naked boner between her bare legs without reacting?

The Doc mentions an interest in lesbian sex early on as I recall - that has still to be taken further.

And Alcohol? - Has anyone seen any reaction at all to the MC drinking - I have had several drinks in the same day with no outcome?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Still how long can she feel his naked boner between her bare legs without reacting?

The Doc mentions an interest in lesbian sex early on as I recall - that has still to be taken further.

And Alcohol? - Has anyone seen any reaction at all to the MC drinking - I have had several drinks in the same day with no outcome?
Given Rachel's reactions before does she even notice, when she finally gives you a hand-job it almost seems like it's her first and her reactions to the erections is like she doesn't how a penis works (even though she has two daughters).

You can unlock the lesbian trait but there's nothing you can do with it yet like you said.

I don't think anything happens with you or Emily (think i caught her once) drinking yet either.

Looks like the new version is now out for the patrons who get it early.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any chances to get/finde the beta 3? It seems to be out since monday.
Only for the patrons who get it early by giving thirty dollars or more a month, it would be great to get it now but we probably won't see it appearing until the other tier's of patrons get their copy's (so add on about week maybe for it to show up).

Reactions: seba0 and dE_VoYd

light03

Feb 26, 2018
"BETA-3 public release date : November 12"
So just wait five days and get an update anyway.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
good thing I haven't played through this one before, would be annoyed of having to start over right now

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
The top HUD is a nice addition, a quick suggestion, the Notebook should be able to be closed by clicking Notebook again (ie: a toggle button). The Notebook's Close button wasn't noticeable.

The Dialogues Count isn't obvious in its function.

EDIT: Oh, I get its function now. For others: As you chat to people, the counter goes up. Once it hits 4, an hour will pass, representing the time passing in a long conversation.

For example, if you go to Chloe and compliment her, and ask how she's doing, that 2 conversations. Then if you go to Emily and do the same, that's 2 more, for a total of 4, then an hour will pass. I guess it's to prevent you from mood boosting all in a single hour.

---

Another suggestion, but I don't know if you can do anything about it; The font used makes the '7' and the '1' look very similar.

---

A third suggestion, perhaps you could add little icons to the locations to indicate where people are, so we don't have to hunt them down.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
With who is the incest with ? a cousin ?
If I remember correctly the beginning of the story only Emily is qualified to "incest" tag, the Aunt is the wife of your Mom's brother, Chloe is adopted, members of the crew are obviously not family either.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
instant runtime crash if you click chores, it was at night, location was where chloe was doing her yoga.
also noticed it didn't mind at all that i used a saved game. tho i had to copy it for it to see it.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes