f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Okay, but i read your walkthrough (awesome walkthrough,btw thanks) stated that 2nd and 3rd star events (Spank Amy and Discpline Chloe with an effective punishment) is overlapping so there is no way i completed all 4 stars Rachel path in just one week right? Or am i mising something here?
This is no problem :
02 : "Spank Amy" -> Day 5, 09:00 -> "Catfight" (Intervene)
03 : "Discpline Chloe with an effective punishment" -> Day 5, 09:00 -> "Catfight" (Choose Cleaning Punishment, talk to Emily and Chloe)
The event on Day 5 is the catfight. If you don't "intervene", you miss it.
If you intervene, you automatically spank Amy. -> star 2
Afterwards you have the option to let Amy spank Chloe or to use a "Cleaning Punishment".
The "Cleaning Punishment" requires to talk to Emily (for the rag outfit) and afterwards talk to Chloe to start the Cleaning scene. -> star 3

Reactions: kvlt

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
I have all minor events unlocked, and all major events unlocked with the exception of Sacrifice (I've avoided the spankings). Of the major events, all are completed except for Naughty Doctor and Is She Sick. I don't know if those can be completed, or if they just remain unlocked. Of the minor events, I have all completed except Stealing Homework, Night Visit, Second Peeping Tom, and No Privacy. Again, I don't know if they can be completed or if they just remain open.

I've stolen homework plenty of times, caught the younger daughter peeping plenty of times, had the aunt walk in on my in the bathroom plenty of times. Appears there's no completion episode for some of these. Has anyone else completed any of the ones I have open (but not yet completed)?
How do you get the femdom chore Not good enough completed? I've tried everything I can think of.

PapaMuda

Jan 1, 2018
Is the walkthrough in OP cover all version or just few version ? Sorry I played this game long time ago

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
View attachment 306045

Cure My Addiction Guide - Part II : After Milestone 1 & Amy (0.5.3)

1. After Milestone 1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----- Emily -----

----- Rachel -----

----- Chloe -----

----- Susan -----

----- Linda -----

2. Amy

how do you get the chore not good enough done?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Is the walkthrough in OP cover all version or just few version ? Sorry I played this game long time ago
The walkthrough in the OP is long obsolete, but for some reason it's not getting removed. It's from so many updates ago it's no longer relevant, yet this question always surfaces again and again. You have to use the integrated hint system in the game or other more recent hints/ tips from this thread.

Reactions: Canto Forte

kvlt

Feb 7, 2018
The event on Day 5 is the catfight. If you don't "intervene", you miss it.
If you intervene, you automatically spank Amy. -> star 2
Afterwards you have the option to let Amy spank Chloe or to use a "Cleaning Punishment".
The "Cleaning Punishment" requires to talk to Emily (for the rag outfit) and afterwards talk to Chloe to start the Cleaning scene. -> star 3
Great. Thanks man.

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
Can anyone please tell whether the current version or any future update will have the option allowing MC to "spank Susan"?
Also, do we get to use Ball gags or other BDSM related toys on the girls while punishing??

On a side note, I'm Really enjoying the Maledom side of the game and would look out for some more Bondage related content in the future...

Reactions: bacchusplateau
May 25, 2017
Can anyone please tell whether the current version or any future update will have the option allowing MC to "spank Susan"?
Also, do we get to use Ball gags or other BDSM related toys on the girls while punishing??

On a side note, I'm Really enjoying the Maledom side of the game and would look out for some more Bondage related content in the future...
As I've said in an earlier post, Gary is vary careful about revealing spoilers, so speculating on future versions is just that - speculation. With that said, there have been hints and clues about future updates including pretty much everything you've described.

As for Susan, one of the new events in 0.6 could have certainly gone that way, but Gary chose a different activity (presumably for the sake of variety). Since this is the first time the MC has ever gotten the upper hand on Susan in any situation, it stands to reason that we might be seeing more of that in the future.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How do you get the femdom chore Not good enough completed? I've tried everything I can think of.
"Not Good Enough"
01 : "Do some of the cleaning chores but don't aim for perfection."
02 : "Same as 1st."

Requires femdom and progress in event "Sacrifice" (e016).
MC must have had at least one femdom session with Susan at 02:00 ("Sacrifice") to get a special private hour with Susan at dinner time.
MC must fail in exactly 1 out of 3 cleaning chores. (2 points)

Better save the game after breakfast in case the girls distract you too much.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
"Not Good Enough"
01 : "Do some of the cleaning chores but don't aim for perfection."
02 : "Same as 1st."

Requires femdom and progress in event "Sacrifice" (e016).
MC must have had at least one femdom session with Susan at 02:00 ("Sacrifice") to get a special private hour with Susan at dinner time.
MC must fail in exactly 1 out of 3 cleaning chores. (2 points)

Better save the game after breakfast in case the girls distract you too much.
thank you. very helpful. could you help me with not so safe anymore? final star where Linda catches Emily in backyard play.

komii1412

Feb 7, 2018
Hello Excuse me how to get the 6th star in first milestone? don't know what to do tried almost everything pls help thankyou.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
thank you. very helpful. could you help me with not so safe anymore? final star where Linda catches Emily in backyard play.
Do some anal training with Emily (Hot Tub 00.00), choose butt plug. Repeat until Linda shows up (it might take a few days)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
For those who are having trouble releasing the Extra Naughty event, I send this savegame

Last edited:

yurekapnj

Mar 14, 2018
I can't get the last star of "Sacrifice" with Susan.
I'm just missing the last star, and it doesn't make any difference if i take or if i don't take a shower before.
I'm at 99% of the yatch quest progression, just missing this last Sacrifice's star and the "Asking for it" star.
I've not yet started the Island thing.

Is there something special to do to get this last Sacrifice Star (in addition to not take a shower) ?

Kain123

Feb 24, 2018
I can't get the last star of "Sacrifice" with Susan.
I'm just missing the last star, and it doesn't make any difference if i take or if i don't take a shower before.
I'm at 99% of the yatch quest progression, just missing this last Sacrifice's star and the "Asking for it" star.
I've not yet started the Island thing.

Is there something special to do to get this last Sacrifice Star (in addition to not take a shower) ?
Take the shower and lie and say you didn't.

Kain123

Feb 24, 2018
I just found this game last week. I like almost everything about it. I do wish the rooms showed which person was in them, at that time of day. That would make the hint system much easier to navigate. I am guessing however he is done with the first boat, and not working on it anymore. I know the second boat is new, and not flushed out yet, but I almost wish he had finished the game with the island. Then started 2 with the new boat where the first game left off.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes