ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
When I take a shower, and when I don't take a shower, I still have the same dialogue, which is "Did you take a shower like I asked ?", and I can only answer "-Yes, Mistress-, -Yes, My Queen-, and -Yes, Miss-".
Don't take a shower and say you did, that's what lying is about...

Reactions: Canto Forte

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
V0.6.4 is only new yacht and 3 short quests ? V0.6.6 only fixed bugs ? hope we can play game in V0.6.8 or V0.7 !!!

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
V0.6.4 is only new yacht and 3 short quests ? V0.6.6 only fixed bugs ? hope we can play game in V0.6.8 or V0.7 !!!
yes that's it for 0.6.x release. (probably much) more to come in 0.7

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how to get last 2 stars in sacrifice quest pls help
get across Rachel at least twice, then talk to Susan and Amy (or Amy and Susan, I'm not sure). Amy will take your place with Susan...

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
When I take a shower, and when I don't take a shower, I still have the same dialogue, which is "Did you take a shower like I asked ?", and I can only answer "-Yes, Mistress-, -Yes, My Queen-, and -Yes, Miss-".
Did you start Susan's Femdom events after Amy's arrival ? I did that and I was in the same situation. I had to restart almost the whole game to have it correctly, because the dialogue paths change after Amy arrives and you don't get the shower scene anymore.

My advice for 100% completion is have MC get spanked as early as possible. It's boring to do chores anyway and drinking does not spend time.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Hey guys i cant start the milestone but i have all the starts and it´s says that im at %75 porcent what i am missing?
If you have all the stars for the milestone it's already done. Talk to Susan. In general when you feel you are 'stuck' you have to talk to all NPCs to see if they have something new.

Reactions: luchonight22

yurekapnj

Mar 14, 2018
Don't take a shower and say you did, that's what lying is about...
I know :D But as i said before, it doesn't work. But the reason might be the one given by Le Pew. I've wait for the last minute (every other quest finished) to start the Susan's Sacrifice quest, because I'm not really into Femd.
So it seems like after Amy arrival, it is too late to start this quest.

Did you start Susan's Femdom events after Amy's arrival ? I did that and I was in the same situation. I had to restart almost the whole game to have it correctly, because the dialogue paths change after Amy arrives and you don't get the shower scene anymore.
You're perfectly right. I was afraid it was something like this. I always find it easy to avoid punishment and Femdom isn't really my thing, that is why I start it at the end, just to get the 100%. I guess it is to late.
I've just restart the game yesterday before my old save wasn't working any more, so I don't feel like doing it once again, I think I will just give up and hope that by turning of the Femdom, I will not miss too much content.
Thank, at least I know where the problem is. If I have more motivation in a few weeks or month, maybe I will restart from my save before Amy arrival.

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
i'm stuck at the "catch chloe 3 times" part, as far as i know she steals from emily around 15:00, peeks at her on 23:00 but what's the 3rd one?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
You can easily end CMA 0.6.6 without cheats in one day (if you have played CMA before). Island events now take longer than in 0.5 because after every week on the island you have to spend 5 days on the yacht before you can be back on the Island. So it took me (whole game from beginning to end) exactly 100 days. (you can shorten it by 4 days if you play 0.6 content in two installments (after first island week "Extra Naguthy" and after second "The Deal" and "Sun Tzu"). I finished the three events after the first week on the Island, and after that I finished the remaining events on the Island. I sent my saves to The Gary. It's a brilliant game. I first played a month ago and immediately supported The Gary. I am absolutely thrilled and love the game.

Last edited:

komii1412

Feb 7, 2018
how to complete the 7th star from fulfilling linda's request saying "complete spending time with emily talk to linda and ask how are you if she mentions emily peek at night" but she never mentions emily

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes