turonigo

Jul 2, 2017
Tell me how to get the quest "Aunt Makes Mistakes"?
I completed the first part, with sleeping pills. And how to continue - I do not understand.
Here is my save.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Tell me how to get the quest "Aunt Makes Mistakes"?
I completed the first part, with sleeping pills. And how to continue - I do not understand.
Here is my save.
Wait till midnight, go to the pool, drop the pills in Rachel's drink. Wait one hour, go to her room and disable the alarm clock. Next day talk to Susan...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 309850

HELP.
I can't cross here.
1) Here are some notes about Chloe :
the requirements to unlock Chloe's first corruption level are : Unlock Chloe's New Punishment, you must be able to earn favor. When you caught her, there will be an option to ignore her (using : "Actually, you can go", "Actually, no, I've something else to do."). You must do this once and then during the same day, you spank her and the option for a bare bottom spanking will be possible. The easiest way is to catch her at 16:00 in Emily's room and ignore then caught her at 23:00 in the corridor peeking on Emily and spank her.
For the last : go to your bathroom early in the morning, shower, ignore Chloe TWICE, keep showering and on the third time bare spank her, you've got an extra scene. It might take all day for her to show 3 times...
Chloe corruption lv 1: when you catch her, choose "You must be punished" -> "Spanking" -> "I'll deal with you later". Then talk to her immediately after and it will trigger the scene.
2) Go talk to Susan, when you have the option ask "do you need my skills?". Then you have to spike Rachel's drink. Checj$k a few posts above about it. Next time there is a session between Susan and Rachel you will ring the alarm and "disturb" them. It opens a lot of new possibilities

Reactions: Segmentation Fault

semihsudar

Aug 31, 2018
1) Here are some notes about Chloe :
the requirements to unlock Chloe's first corruption level are : Unlock Chloe's New Punishment, you must be able to earn favor. When you caught her, there will be an option to ignore her (using : "Actually, you can go", "Actually, no, I've something else to do."). You must do this once and then during the same day, you spank her and the option for a bare bottom spanking will be possible. The easiest way is to catch her at 16:00 in Emily's room and ignore then caught her at 23:00 in the corridor peeking on Emily and spank her.
For the last : go to your bathroom early in the morning, shower, ignore Chloe TWICE, keep showering and on the third time bare spank her, you've got an extra scene. It might take all day for her to show 3 times...
Chloe corruption lv 1: when you catch her, choose "You must be punished" -> "Spanking" -> "I'll deal with you later". Then talk to her immediately after and it will trigger the scene.
2) Go talk to Susan, when you have the option ask "do you need my skills?". Then you have to spike Rachel's drink. Checj$k a few posts above about it. Next time there is a session between Susan and Rachel you will ring the alarm and "disturb" them. It opens a lot of new possibilities

Susan's still not.

rendurial

May 29, 2018
Ok, I may have missed it in this thread while looking, but I just finished the week on the island, and I get this error as they are headed back.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I ignore this one, I can get back on the boat and make it through the initial meal conversation, but then I get this error, that I can not ignore, as it just keeps giving me more errors. Any ideas what happened?

May 25, 2017
Ok, I may have missed it in this thread while looking, but I just finished the week on the island, and I get this error as they are headed back.

If I ignore this one, I can get back on the boat and make it through the initial meal conversation, but then I get this error, that I can not ignore, as it just keeps giving me more errors. Any ideas what happened?
Update your game to the latest version. It's a bug that has already been fixed.

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
Ok, well I finished all the quests till v0.6.6 (100 %) including Island questline and I gotta say that it just blew me away :love:. This game is one of the best in terms of its cinematics (gorgeous renders (y)) & models (refreshing and hot as f&*k especially Rachel) and the upgraded ship was just awesome, I appreciate TheGary for all the hard work he put into that.

The story arc of the 2 main characters was just awesome so far.
Personally, I exclusively play Maledom games but as I see the dev was clever enough to implement the optional femdom content without repelling away the maledom lovers.

At v0.6.6 this game has so much more content than other more popular games including some completed titles, this alone makes it worth pledging the dev on his patreon. I would love to see it grow at the same pace in the future. Eagerly waiting for the next update.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes