• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

arthurjensen

May 31, 2019
I have this quest "During advanced striptease, Emily and Linda are experimenting together" - my question is, what is advanced striptease ?

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
I just want to know if all the old event content got removed in 6.6 and can only be accessed through dreams or is it just my older saves from 5.4 causing a glitch?

I save right before the end of the island trip and when I returned to the yacht the HUD were gone including the Event and Chores List...

Reactions: Canto Forte

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Nevermind. I just got confused. So after the Island, it's supposed to be some sort of a new chapter? Nice renders btw. Awesome.

May 25, 2017
Nevermind. I just got confused. So after the Island, it's supposed to be some sort of a new chapter? Nice renders btw. Awesome.
That's how it plays out right now, yes - the dreams (or Reliving the Past) is the only way to experience pre-0.5 content. It's not necessarily how it will remain as Gary has said he has plans for the old events (or at least a portion of them), but he hasn't shared anything definitive on that. My guess (and hope) is that he'll focus on populating the new (improved) environment with new content first. IMO that's much more important than a more convenient way to replay things we've already seen.

arthurjensen

May 31, 2019
I don't really get it with the new boat. After returning from the island, all contact shows as "nothing" as the only outcome, the corridor is all dead with no interactions, not possible to swim in the pool or jump in the jacuzzi. This went downhill very fast. Followed a several days line to make Rachel in a new mood, but that is just about all - maybe I did too bad on the island, got a 56% score, and two of them complained I should have taken better care of them, but is that a way to just end the game ?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I don't really get it with the new boat. After returning from the island, all contact shows as "nothing" as the only outcome, the corridor is all dead with no interactions, not possible to swim in the pool or jump in the jacuzzi. This went downhill very fast. Followed a several days line to make Rachel in a new mood, but that is just about all - maybe I did too bad on the island, got a 56% score, and two of them complained I should have taken better care of them, but is that a way to just end the game ?
The boat got completely revamped in the last update, there're some events but not as many as before the island. Just wait for the next update, it should have more new events to fill your vacation on board.

Reactions: gnadudu

arthurjensen

May 31, 2019
The boat got completely revamped in the last update, there're some events but not as many as before the island. Just wait for the next update, it should have more new events to fill your vacation on board.
I see it has a real cool layout, but with no interactions it looses a great deal of the tension - not even the unfinished business from before the island trip is there anymore. Is it by design that the corridor has lost everything ? Why is it even there then ? Sad that most used button have to be "1 hour skip time"

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes