Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I see it has a real cool layout, but with no interactions it looses a great deal of the tension - not even the unfinished business from before the island trip is there anymore. Is it by design that the corridor has lost everything ? Why is it even there then ? Sad that most used button have to be "1 hour skip time"
"Huge updates" and "Monthly updates" don't mix well together, or at all sometimes.
The content will steadily grow to even surpass what preceded it.
It's a small price to pay in order to avoid a future "summertime saga" situation where old code hinders the continous development of the game.

arthurjensen

May 31, 2019
"Huge updates" and "Monthly updates" don't mix well together, or at all sometimes.
The content will steadily grow to even surpass what preceded it.
It's a small price to pay in order to avoid a future "summertime saga" situation where old code hinders the continous development of the game.
I see your points clearly, just fear that too many players will leave while waiting

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I don't really get it with the new boat. After returning from the island, all contact shows as "nothing" as the only outcome, the corridor is all dead with no interactions, not possible to swim in the pool or jump in the jacuzzi. This went downhill very fast. Followed a several days line to make Rachel in a new mood, but that is just about all - maybe I did too bad on the island, got a 56% score, and two of them complained I should have taken better care of them, but is that a way to just end the game ?
all previous content is still available through the dream section with "relive the past"

Reactions: Nerdyguy31
May 25, 2017
arthurjensen I'm one of the biggest fanbois around here when it comes to CMA, but, believe it or not, I understand your frustration. My first reaction after 0.6 came out was very similar to yours. As gorgeous as the new renders are, it felt like playing an entirely different game that just started at v0.1. The "Relive the past" feature does allow you to re-play old content, but it's far from an ideal situation.

The reality of it is that this wasn't how Gary had originally planned the transition. In fact, it wasn't even supposed to happen in 0.6, at least not entirely. The changes weren't only cosmetic (i.e. the new, improved, look of the yacht), but also to the backend scripts that handle events and interactions. That's what made separating the old content from the new one necessary and ultimately led to the whole "Relive the past" thing, which obviously isn't ideal. It also isn't permanent however. Gary has stated that he has plans for re-integrating the old content, but it will probably take a while.

Bottom line - while 0.6 certainly had its problems, it was a stepping stone for what's to come. I've had a glimpse of some of the things 0.7 will bring tomorrow and I can honestly say that I can't wait.

GrayDay96

Jun 25, 2017
i am stuck. My notebook just says "I keep giving chloe what she wants, i should try to ignore her insted of spanking her"...that didnt work

May 25, 2017
i am stuck. My notebook just says "I keep giving chloe what she wants, i should try to ignore her insted of spanking her"...that didnt work
Catch her snooping in Emily's room in the afternoon and tell her you'll deal with her later. The event will trigger the next time you talk to her (on the same day).

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
arthurjensen I'm one of the biggest fanbois around here when it comes to CMA, but, believe it or not, I understand your frustration. My first reaction after 0.6 came out was very similar to yours. As gorgeous as the new renders are, it felt like playing an entirely different game that just started at v0.1. The "Relive the past" feature does allow you to re-play old content, but it's far from an ideal situation.

The reality of it is that this wasn't how Gary had originally planned the transition. In fact, it wasn't even supposed to happen in 0.6, at least not entirely. The changes weren't only cosmetic (i.e. the new, improved, look of the yacht), but also to the backend scripts that handle events and interactions. That's what made separating the old content from the new one necessary and ultimately led to the whole "Relive the past" thing, which obviously isn't ideal. It also isn't permanent however. Gary has stated that he has plans for re-integrating the old content, but it will probably take a while.

Bottom line - while 0.6 certainly had its problems, it was a stepping stone for what's to come. I've had a glimpse of some of the things 0.7 will bring tomorrow and I can honestly say that I can't wait.

View attachment 316897
Is the scene a special reward for top patrons or a new scene in 0.7?
In any case thanks for sharing. Would love to see it as a whole scene in the game (mc-Chloe-Amy threesome)

• Over 300 new images (not counting layers or GUI assets)
  • 8 animations
  • 1 event extended
  • 10 new events
  • Added back the punishments
  • Added more punishment steps
  • Added new study chores
  • Added new cleaning chores
  • Improved the GUI
  • Added a new window about the punishments method.
  • Added back a reworked version of the character info window.
  • Added shortcut to close/open main window (n = notebook, p = progression, t = settings, c = characters info, u = punishment)
  • Pressing the space bar will close most GUI window and talk menu.
  • Added Chloe's bedroom
  • Added Rachel's bedroom
  • Added the bathroom
  • Added the spanking marks on NPCs that were recently spanked and a GUI to keep track.
  • Fixed a few minor bugs

The changelog might be subject to minor changes, I'll edit it if needed.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I can't get Chloe to get "sick" one more time what should I do?
It is random and she won't be sick on the weekend.

If she stopped being sick, in the morning talk to Linda and tell her that Chloe asked for her. Then check Chloe's room to see her getting a temperature check.

Nerdyguy31

Jan 10, 2018
How do you get the Emily ending on the island? I got 4 of the 5 stars and get antagonized for not treating her well.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How do you get the Emily ending on the island? I got 4 of the 5 stars and get antagonized for not treating her well.
"Vanilla, please. (Emily's Path)"
"hint" : "Favor Emily during the week."

01 : "Watch anal on the TV." -> Day 2, Living Room, 21:00 or later -> "USB Drive"
02 : "Have anal on the beach in the morning." -> Day 2 or later, Go to Sleep at 22:00 -> "Key to success: Waking up early"
03 : "Emily must give you a blowjob." -> Day 5, Beach 10:00 or later -> "Beach Day" (Choose Emily)
04 : "Have a date with Emily." -> Day 3, Beach, 13:00 or later -> "Ass Contest" (Choose Emily and later ask her for a date)
05 : "Give her a pass for her bad attitude." -> Day 3 Living Room 08:00 -> "Emily's faking" (Call Rachel but do nothing)

Which star did you miss?

May 25, 2017
In any case thanks for sharing. Would love to see it as a whole scene in the game (mc-Chloe-Amy threesome)
It's a new one in 0.7, one of the first previews he teased us with. There's been a great amount of speculation on Discord as to what exactly is about to happen, but Gary has been his usual, annoyingly tight-lipped self on the subject. My personal opinion is that whatever it is, Amy won't be a happy camper. ;)

Reactions: ThL

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
"after first milestone, very early in the morning when chloe is not wearing panties" what is this exactly and how do i do it?

May 25, 2017
"after first milestone, very early in the morning when chloe is not wearing panties" what is this exactly and how do i do it?
Catch her doing something naughty (e.g. snooping in Emily's room in the afternoon) and choose "Don't wear panties" as her punishment. Go to sleep at 22:00 and visit her room at 06:00 the next morning.

Reactions: lonewolf1993

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
There is no such thing as "special reward scene" as you can see in some other games. Everybody gets the same game, only not at the same time. And also additional "out of story" images for top patrons.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes