Olopelopisk

Feb 4, 2019
Not sure if i have missed anything or this is the end for the game so far. Nothing happens after the first star in "extra naughty"
It just says that " It'll happen at the end of the event" :S

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Not sure if i have missed anything or this is the end for the game so far. Nothing happens after the first star in "extra naughty"
It just says that " It'll happen at the end of the event" :S
You are near the end of the game but not quite yet. There is a little more.

arthurjensen

May 31, 2019
I just don't understand the truth or dare - I am supposed to have chloe walk as a dog, but this is my options:
I used the first 3 dares to undress her, after that I went for drinking, so this is the final, with no option to go as a dog. I restarted the game since I had same problem before, but still the walk as a dog will not show as an option. What am I missing ?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I just don't understand the truth or dare - I am supposed to have chloe walk as a dog, but this is my options:

I used the first 3 dares to undress her, after that I went for drinking, so this is the final, with no option to go as a dog. I restarted the game since I had same problem before, but still the walk as a dog will not show as an option. What am I missing ?
That option never needs to be unlocked. If you can see "Take ten" or any of the other options you should already see "Pretend to be a dog" as an option. If she is not undressed she will simply refuse it but the option should be there already.

It should be in the 6.th option slot, below everything, under take ten. Do you have some issue with your screen where the option is not visible and you have to scroll down or something? It absolutely should be there.

Reactions: ThL

arthurjensen

May 31, 2019
That option never needs to be unlocked. If you can see "Take ten" or any of the other options you should already see "Pretend to be a dog" as an option. If she is not undressed she will simply refuse it but the option should be there already.

It should be in the 6.th option slot, below everything, under take ten. Do you have some issue with your screen where the option is not visible and you have to scroll down or something? It absolutely should be there.
OMG - double facepalm !!!! Scroll down..... man do I feel lame now ...... thanks a lot though :)

Reactions: TGI Games
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes