f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There is no such thing as "special reward scene" as you can see in some other games. Everybody gets the same game, only not at the same time. And also additional "out of story" images for top patrons.
With special reward I meant the "Make out-of-game custom image (1 per month, up to 3 characters) " reward.

Reactions: putr4

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Hey guys...

I am still grinding through v 6.6...
The First Milestone only needs

Unlock Chloe Rectal Temperature
Rachel must use the padal on Chloe's bare bottom

I think that these scenes already happened, I just didn't get credit for it... The Rectal Temperature happened after the MC said Chloe was faking her illness (no?)

Under is she sick I am missing stars for
"Same as previous star but linds must have changed her methods" and "Don't knock, Enter Chloe's room when she pretends to be sick at 8:00".

I am so far past that stuff that Chloe isn't pretending to be sick anymore/she is just dressing.

How can I get those boxes ticked or complete that stuff as I would really like to get the first milestone behind me.

Thanks, in advance

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys...

I am still grinding through v 6.6...
The First Milestone only needs

Unlock Chloe Rectal Temperature
Rachel must use the padal on Chloe's bare bottom

I think that these scenes already happened, I just didn't get credit for it... The Rectal Temperature happened after the MC said Chloe was faking her illness (no?)

Under is she sick I am missing stars for
"Same as previous star but linds must have changed her methods" and "Don't knock, Enter Chloe's room when she pretends to be sick at 8:00".

I am so far past that stuff that Chloe isn't pretending to be sick anymore/she is just dressing.

How can I get those boxes ticked or complete that stuff as I would really like to get the first milestone behind me.

Thanks, in advance
For the paddle : get across Rachel (either with the girls by distracting them or with MC drinking alcohol for example) until the punishment level is maxed (top right bar). Then have Chloe spanked (she must have 3 red slots under her picture on the top of the screen)
For Chloe, if she is no longer faking ill on her own, go see Linda in the morning (08.00) and tell her Chloe needs her. Follow immediately in the corridor then Chloes room, the rectal temp is available. Try everything (peek/enter)

Reactions: Segmentation Fault

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Thanks... got the thermometer (to show - again) and now that is done.

The paddle.... how do you get three red slots under Chloe?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks... got the thermometer (to show - again) and now that is done.

The paddle.... how do you get three red slots under Chloe?
distract her three times from doing her studies (ask for sexual things) / provoke her during lunch / talk to her to see if she didn't anger her mother on her own

Reactions: Segmentation Fault

Lalalp

Apr 19, 2018
What is the technical difference among legacy and 0.6.6 renders? Iray settings, postprocessing, other (non-DAZ?) rendering software? Any clues?

May 25, 2017
What is the technical difference among legacy and 0.6.6 renders? Iray settings, postprocessing, other (non-DAZ?) rendering software? Any clues?
From what I can tell, better light positioning and settings, better choice of shaders for certain surfaces and probably a dozen other little things. I think he took the experience he had accumulated since starting the game and used it in the re-design. As for post... no idea, but it's possible. AFAIK, it's pure DAZ/Iray rendering, no other engines.

Lalalp

Apr 19, 2018
From what I can tell, better light positioning and settings, better choice of shaders for certain surfaces and probably a dozen other little things.
From the height of my ignorance I thought it as simple as downscaling from 4K to HD plus 2D postprocessing magic. No idea on exact 2D filters thus asked. But I guess you are right.

May 25, 2017
From the height of my ignorance I thought it as simple as downscaling from 4K to HD plus 2D postprocessing magic. No idea on exact 2D filters thus asked. But I guess you are right.
I'm about 99.9% sure that he's not rendering at 4K and downscaling. I play on 4K and I've asked him about it. :p

Robert

Aug 5, 2016
I cant believe how this game isnt updated to the lastest version a few hours later after it comes out (it came out por $10 patreons yesterday), yet worse games and less popular are. I think this is one of the best games out there right now.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I cant believe how this game isnt updated to the lastest version a few hours later after it comes out (it came out por $10 patreons yesterday), yet worse games and less popular are. I think this is one of the best games out there right now.
You are too impatient ... normally it takes 2-3 days to update here for free after the new patreons release. In several countries today and tomorrow is a holiday (pfingsten), so may be the one who leaks takes a short vacation or supports the games of FIFA women world on tv and isn´t online in between. Alternative = you should get a patreon yourself and update instandly for us here ;)

Reactions: ThL

Robert

Aug 5, 2016
You are too impatient ... normally it takes 2-3 days to update here for free after the new patreons release. In several countries today and tomorrow is a holiday (pfingsten), so may be the one who leaks takes a short vacation or supports the games of FIFA women world on tv and isn´t online in between. Alternative = you should get a patreon yourself and update instandly for us here ;)
Hahaha, tbh i dont care if or when it is updated (i wont lie, i will play it if it is updated). I was saying i cant believe no one is desperate asking for the update since this is a great game in my opinion. Sorry if it came out like i was asking for the update.

On other note, i didnt know it was holiday on some countries, in mine today and tomorrow are normal days.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes