May 25, 2017
I haven't tried this game before and i'm already confused from the comment is this a remastered or change engine?
guess i'll just try it then'
It's not a new engine. Nor is it a remaster in the usual sense. After 0.5 the yacht undergoes a story-tied re-design. Gary used the opportunity to improve the overall quality of not just the environment, but the renders as well. That resulted in drastic differences in quality between pre- and post-05.

Great update as usual.

Is the Rachel ending the way to go then? Since it seems it's the only one halting progression compared to the others.
It doesn't really matter, because you can go back to the Island at any time by talking to Rachel and experience a different ending. Ultimately, you'll want them all anyway.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Day 108. Naked Public Punishment finished. Standing in the corner with Chloe finished. Standing in the corner alone three versions Amy, Chloe and Emily finished. Susan punishment finished. Private punishment Rachel normal clothes and lingerie finished.

Screenshot_36.png

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
cool update 8 new quest !!! i see at my game that i have island 100% before island 99% and don`t know why i had 100% before i play island ? what change in my game ???

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Hahaha, tbh i dont care if or when it is updated (i wont lie, i will play it if it is updated). I was saying i cant believe no one is desperate asking for the update since this is a great game in my opinion. Sorry if it came out like i was asking for the update.

On other note, i didnt know it was holiday on some countries, in mine today and tomorrow are normal days.
In Germany and Italy for instance (Pfingsten = 2 cristian holidays) celebrate the downcomming of holy ghost from god to earth. :geek: Holydays aree workfree days.
If you wanna play all game instantly after new releases become patreon of the respective game developers or only play games you can buy and don´t comply. Otherwise you may have to wait until the releases are here free downloadable.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Hahaha, tbh i dont care if or when it is updated (i wont lie, i will play it if it is updated). I was saying i cant believe no one is desperate asking for the update since this is a great game in my opinion. Sorry if it came out like i was asking for the update.

On other note, i didnt know it was holiday on some countries, in mine today and tomorrow are normal days.
Here it is you waited for on page 240 :
Satisfactured? :rolleyes: Thx @ uploader Kratos:love:

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
What's the best way to play this game?

I mean id like to go for the Mom and the captain and the red hair sister (forgot names)..
should i fuck up and let my MC get punished a lot to unlock mom router for instance?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
What's the best way to play this game?

I mean id like to go for the Mom and the captain and the red hair sister (forgot names)..
should i fuck up and let my MC get punished a lot to unlock mom router for instance?
You can do all the content, so just let the stars guide you (how poetic!). You don't really "need" to focus on anyone.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Great update, this game is growing better in every update!
The only task I can't figure out is "Extra naughty #2", can't even start it.

1robbie2

May 10, 2018
I need help only 1 star for the milestone i need to spank rachel but i do not get te scene from rachel en susan?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Cure My Addiction v0.71 pc (785 mb rar pc original)

290 mb rar unofficial PC compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes