Gussuarez

May 2, 2017
I cant seem to unlock the first naughty series..it says I must have finished Rachels ending first. How can I trigger this events?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
[QUOTE = "gnadudu, Beitrag: 2011973, Mitglied: 857269"]
Hat jemand bemerkt, dass Rachel sich für private Strafen umzieht, wenn Sie ihre Bitten ablehnen?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should at least translate what you said in English so that others can understand what you're saying, that's kind of the rule here :)

May 25, 2017
How do you start extra naughty 2? everything else is fully completed

Hmmm I didn't like this update. The best update so far is the island one. I'll probably just wait until I can fuck Emily in the pussy again.
It was so much nicer when she was an anal only buttslut.
And here I thought the "Cult of Em" would have loved this update... :D

Reactions: ThL and Canto Forte

Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
I hope that once the MC is finally in charge we get a new variable "Fairness", so you
can punish anyone at dinner but it's only considered fair if they actually did something wrong.
If you mess up too much you'll lose your authority. Same goes for bad behavior beeing unpunished.
There must be something to replace the chores for the MC once he's totally in Charge.

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
So I am only missing "For Real? #1". What do you have to do to trigger it? Linda already asked me if I can arrange something with Amy, but I don't seem to have any dialogue options with her. And the only time I find Linda late in the evening is when she is dripping water all over the place, but there is alway the same dialogue and nothing else happening.

May 25, 2017
So I am only missing "For Real? #1". What do you have to do to trigger it? Linda already asked me if I can arrange something with Amy, but I don't seem to have any dialogue options with her. And the only time I find Linda late in the evening is when she is dripping water all over the place, but there is alway the same dialogue and nothing else happening.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
You have to see her twice at 03:00 at night with Amy in the hot tub to trigger the event. Talk to her in her office and she will arrange a threesome in the new bathroom. This can take some time/days.

Reactions: 50996
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes