Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Do we need to restart the game ? None of my saves are loading correctly (from 5.3 or 6.6).

May 25, 2017
How about the on when i need to walk in on cloe without panties in the morning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do I get the second star in Aunt Makes Mistakes? I tried going to her room at night but I don't get the option to disable the alarm.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
How do I get the second star in Aunt Makes Mistakes? I tried going to her room at night but I don't get the option to disable the alarm.
Go to the pool at midnight and put the sleeping pills in her drink.

Edit: Check previous answer. Mine is for later steps.

May 25, 2017
Do we need to restart the game ? None of my saves are loading correctly (from 5.3 or 6.6).
0.6.x saves work perfectly, what is the exact problem you are experiencing?.

You *might* get an error with an Island save on 0.5.x, that will be fixed in 0.7.2. In the meantime, it's safe to just "Ignore" it and continue normally.

Last edited:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
0.6.x saves work perfectly, what is the exact problem you are experiencing?.

You *might* get an error with an Island save on 0.5.x, that will be fixed in 0.7.2. In the meantime, it's safe to just "Ignore" it and continue normally.
From my 0.6.6 saves, I have the error "name 'e075' is not defined" in loc_terrace.rpyc
From my 0.5.3 saves, it is "KeyError: 1" (in or out of the Island)

May 25, 2017
From my 0.6.6 saves, I have the error "name 'e075' is not defined" in loc_terrace.rpyc
Are you sure this is a 0.6.x save? That event is native to 0.6, so it makes no sense for that error to pop up. Can you post the save please.

From my 0.5.3 saves, it is "KeyError: 1" (in or out of the Island)
Yes, that's the one I was talking about. It's safe to ignore it for now and the issue will be fixed in the next patch.

---

In the meantime, I'm attaching a working save with 0.6 complete, ready for the new content. Remember to rename it to 15-9-LT1.save after downloading. (OR any other X-Y-LT1.save combination, where X is the page and Y is the slot number).

Reactions: Masq87

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Are you sure this is a 0.6.x save? That event is native to 0.6, so it makes no sense for that error to pop up. Can you post the save please.

Yes, that's the one I was talking about. It's safe to ignore it for now and the issue will be fixed in the next patch.

---

In the meantime, I'm attaching a working save with 0.6 complete, ready for the new content. Remember to rename it to 15-9-LT1.save after downloading. (OR any other X-Y-LT1.save combination, where X is the page and Y is the slot number).
I'm good. I redid a fresh save from v0.6.6 at the end of the Island and it worked in 0.7.1. My saves from later events are lost though but it's no big deal. I need a refresh anyway.

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Is there some kind of walkthrough? I started the game today for the first time and after some promising hours I just seem to walk in circles

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how to triger quest "Extra Naugty 2". its last quest that i didnt finish
Have Chloe fail her chores duties and her exam in the same week (do not encourage her). Go in the Interior on Sunday at 08.00

May 25, 2017
how to triger quest "Extra Naugty 2". its last quest that i didnt finish

will we be able to dominate the captain?
Not beyond what the "Sun Tzu" event from 0.6 allows.

Is there some kind of walkthrough? I started the game today for the first time and after some promising hours I just seem to walk in circles
CMA - Guide 2 : After Milestone 1 & Amy v0.5.3
CMA - Island-Guide v0.5.3

komando12

Aug 17, 2017
I last played with version 4.3

Anyone can give me the closest save to my progress that works in latest version? Thanks already

lTrollzorl

Jul 2, 2017
i cant seem to progress with chloes training 2nd star is there something i must do i cant do corner time as punishment

May 25, 2017
I last played with version 4.3

Anyone can give me the closest save to my progress that works in latest version? Thanks already
The attached save starts with Day 1 on the Island (v0.5). It's compatible with 0.7x. Remember to rename it to 15-8-LT1.save after downloading. (OR any other X-Y-LT1.save combination, where X is the page and Y is the slot number).

Reactions: komando12
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes