่jeffeun

Nov 16, 2018
for real hint-linda is doing something curious late at night,find out what is it and question her about it
extra naughty hint-do not encourage chloe or give her'pep talk'
help me please

May 25, 2017
How do i spank chloe before studying with her?
Take a shower in your room (as early as possible) and punish her for spying on you.

for real hint-linda is doing something curious late at night,find out what is it and question her about it
extra naughty hint-do not encourage chloe or give her'pep talk'
help me please

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Antwit

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Same. Aside from the two scenes in this update, it feels like every time you interact with her she's being a bitch and overly aggressive. Also the fact that, even if the game doesn't seem to be about getting into a relationship with the girls, it feels like she's trying to take Emily from us, and that's a sacrilege. I'm starting to get really tired of her because it feels like she's just using MC to get with the girls.
You know what the irony in that is? The consensus among patrons is that she's actually Gary's favorite. o_O

But I do agree with you. First of all, f'ing Amy was a shitty thing to do in the first place, given her relationships with both Em and the MC. Then her reaction when MC confronts her about it is as ridiculous as his.

---
MC: Are you f'ing my gf?
Linda: Sure I am, she didn't tell you?

(Wait, what?)

MC: I'm concerned that she's using you.
Linda: Okay, I'll break it off, but I want a threesome with her first.
MC: I'm in.

(Double what?!)
---

The first part should have landed Linda over the MC's knee on the spot. The second... made absolutely zero sense, other than the game has needed a proper threesome ever since Em & Linda hooked up and this was an opportunity. Granted, the threesome scene itself is absolutely gorgeous, but then... so are the rest of them since the re-design...
Yup, exactly my feelings. Linda the octopus is getting more tail than mc does. I wish there were two separate paths with different scenes depending on whether you want to share girls or not. I hate being a damn matchmaker for her when she seems to treat you worse and worse with every update. With the way things are going it feels like Linda gonna get even Rachels pussy before mc.

Reactions: Mytez
May 25, 2017
Yup, exactly my feelings. Linda the octopus is getting more tail than mc does. I wish there were two separate paths with different scenes depending on whether you want to share girls or not. I hate being a damn matchmaker for her when she seems to treat you worse and worse with every update. With the way things are going it feels like Linda gonna get even Rachels pussy before mc.
To be fair, current frustrations aside, I don't think so. I fully expect the proper (im)balance of power to be restored over the next few updates. Linda was MC's first charge when it comes to discipline and her current attitude only shows that he's been failing miserably, so I'd even argue that this is more his fault than hers. The correlation between her attitude and the amount of time passed since the MC last spanked her is glaringly obvious. I believe (and hope) that will be corrected over the course of 0.8 and 0.9, among other, not so dissimilar, "injustices". ;)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I believe (and hope) that will be corrected over the course of 0.8 and 0.9, among other, not so dissimilar, "injustices". ;)
I hope so, I'm starting to like Amy more than her, and that... shouldn't happen. We all know that the real prize is Rachel, and even if she's starting to become dependant of MC, as seen if you don't help her in the hot tub or when she comes asking for it, his aim should be to please her, and that means not letting Linda walk all over him.

And about Linda being his favorite, I could have sworn that it was Rachel, since she seems to be the character that has been handled with the most care.

Reactions: Segmentation Fault
May 25, 2017
I hope so, I'm starting to like Amy more than her, and that... shouldn't happen. We all know that the real prize is Rachel, and even if she's starting to become dependant of MC, as seen if you don't help her in the hot tub or when she comes asking for it, his aim should be to please her, and that means not letting Linda walk all over him.

And about Linda being his favorite, I could have sworn that it was Rachel, since she seems to be the character that has been handled with the most care.
Frankly, Amy is an enigma. At first, it was widely speculated that she was a gold digger who didn't really care about the MC. And while the latter has proven true, at least most of the time, the former is very iffy. The reality of it is that at this point we have no idea what her agenda is. It's another thing that will probably be resolved in 0.8//0.9.

I don't think it's fair to categorize Rachel as the "real prize". Chloe has her fans (myself included) and Em certainly has hers (insert eyeroll emoji here). But yes, Rachel is a very interesting character and the catalyst for the clash between the MC and Susan. Unfortunately MC has been falling short on that front as well and letting Susan dictate the terms from the get go, but something tells me that might not be the case for very long.

All in all, I think we are in for very entertaining next few months as I expect a lot of things will get revealed/resolved over the course of 0.8 and 0.9.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
she was a gold digger
I don't think she was stupid enough to believe that MC would take her, so as you said, it has to be something completely different. What? I have no idea, she seems to be everything she can to piss of MC lately, so it might not be something about him.

I don't think it's fair to categorize Rachel as the "real prize".
I meant it more as her being an "end of the road" kind of character, as she's been proven to be the toughest nut to crack. My personal "prize" was seeing Em trust MC enough to do what they did at the end of the island.

0.8 and 0.9.
Fuck, I've never payed attention to the patch number, does that means we are three away of finishing the game? I hope not, this one feels like one of those were he could add content indefinitely, since it doesn't really have a "core story" that needs to be resolved.

Reactions: Segmentation Fault
May 25, 2017
Fuck, I've never payed attention to the patch number, does that means we are three away of finishing the game? I hope not, this one feels like one of those were he could add content indefinitely, since it doesn't really have a "core story" that needs to be resolved.
I honestly have no idea. Other than some very targeted teasers, Gary is very careful about revealing too much or spoiling anything. I think right now we are at the "do or die" moment - the MC has to grow some balls, take charge and make things happen on multiple fronts: the Amy mystery, assuming disciplinary control, finally replacing Susan fully when it comes to Rachel, some sort of a romantic resolution to cater to the Cult of Emily, putting Linda in her place, deciding Susan's fate, etc, etc...

My point being, there are a lot of things that need to happen before the game can wrap up. Can it be done in just three updates (0.8 - 1.0)? No idea, but probably not or at least not properly. So no, I don't expect CMA to suddenly end at 1.0. IMO he should take his time and let the story decide whether the game ends at 1.0 or 1.5.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
My point being, there are a lot of things that need to happen before the game can wrap up. Can it be done in just three updates (0.8 - 1.0)? No idea, but probably not or at least not properly. So no, I don't expect CMA to suddenly end at 1.0. IMO he should take his time and let the story decide whether the game ends at 1.0 or 1.5.
Just saying, version numbers are not decimals. After 0.9 there's 0.10, 0.11, etc.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
So no, I don't expect CMA to suddenly end at 1.0.
I mean, the character tab isn't even half revealed, we don't know most of the kinks of the girls and the "love", "corruption" (or whatever that is) meters are basically empty, that's why it caught me off guard, there's still so much stuff to add...

Ishi1

Oct 23, 2017
I might be pretty late to this, but I just started this game today. I cant get the first milestone, the last thing thats missing is watching Emily and Linda together. I watched them at 01:00 but dont get the progress, even entered there. And Im missing the last thing in Chloes new punishment, even tho having repeated (I think) everything pretty much 20 times. Any help please?

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
To be fair, current frustrations aside, I don't think so. I fully expect the proper (im)balance of power to be restored over the next few updates. Linda was MC's first charge when it comes to discipline and her current attitude only shows that he's been failing miserably, so I'd even argue that this is more his fault than hers. The correlation between her attitude and the amount of time passed since the MC last spanked her is glaringly obvious. I believe (and hope) that will be corrected over the course of 0.8 and 0.9, among other, not so dissimilar, "injustices". ;)
I hope so but since the beginning it felt like balance of power was never in favour of mc. Do that for me, do this for me, dont do this to me, dont do that to me, protect me. I usually enjoy when female characters use sex as gratitude or object of barter but in this game it feels more annoying than satisfying. Not sure I can see signs that things are gonna change.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Can we speculate a little about the remaining unknown traits?

ChloeEmilyAmyRachelSusanLinda
ImpactAnal---Lesbian
VoyerismPublic----
Humiliation----

Chloe is already complete.
The anal scene with Emily in this update made me think it could be cum related (how to improve an already great character :love:)
Amy should have BDSM (as hinted with the island's movie) but I've no idea about the other, maybe Bisexual?
Rachel is the most hard one. She deals punishments but it seems she doesn't enjoy it, while she actually seem to like receiving them.
Susan has an obvious Domination trait, no idea about the others (Bisexual? BDSM? Latex?).
Linda is also a mistery.

What do y'all think?

Reactions: jhose15xs

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Can we speculate a little about the remaining unknown traits?

ChloeEmilyAmyRachelSusanLinda
ImpactAnal---Lesbian
VoyerismPublic----
Humiliation----

Chloe is already complete.
The anal scene with Emily in this update made me think it could be cum related (how to improve an already great character :love:)
Amy should have BDSM (as hinted with the island's movie) but I've no idea about the other, maybe Bisexual?
Rachel is the most hard one. She deals punishments but it seems she doesn't enjoy it, while she actually seem to like receiving them.
Susan has an obvious Domination trait, no idea about the others (Bisexual? BDSM? Latex?).
Linda is also a mistery.

What do y'all think?
Rachel is in roleplay.

May 25, 2017
I might be pretty late to this, but I just started this game today. I cant get the first milestone, the last thing thats missing is watching Emily and Linda together. I watched them at 01:00 but dont get the progress, even entered there. And Im missing the last thing in Chloes new punishment, even tho having repeated (I think) everything pretty much 20 times. Any help please?
For Em & Linda - Enter directly without knocking (and make sure you have the stamina). You might need to try more than once.

For Chloe's New Punishment - The last two stars require Milestone One to be complete.

I hope so but since the beginning it felt like balance of power was never in favour of mc. Do that for me, do this for me, dont do this to me, dont do that to me, protect me. I usually enjoy when female characters use sex as gratitude or object of barter but in this game it feels more annoying than satisfying. Not sure I can see signs that things are gonna change.
I can't even begin to tell you how much I agree with this!!! Gary is probably sick and tired of me bitching about the MC being a wimp. He began fairly well, but at some point stuff just started happening to and around him which annoys me to no end. Very frustrating indeed. The balance will change, of that I'm sure, simply because it makes sense and pretty much everything so far has been leading to a point where the MC is in control. Now whether or not he'll grow some balls and actually deserve it or others will make it happen for him... that's another story entirely.

Reactions: Meridian
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes