Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Fuck me, I've just gone through the island event again, following the guide, on the Rachel path, and Extra Naughty #1 still isn't unlocked.

Don't suppose anyone knows a console variable for the marker for it? I'm not doing that again.

And I'm not using a save, already have everything else completed.

Reactions: rdblev

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This game looks and plays awesome. The renders are top notch, the HUD is perfect. But it gets so grindy... I'm at 29% and seemingly repeating the same stuff. I wish the progression was more smooth. If I have to look up tooltips, diaries and walkthroughs in order to see a second nipple, it just loses its steam and it gets less and less funny. I stopped at 29% and I wish I could keep playing but it's just no fun at that point. Still, awesome renders. Awesome design.

Reactions: Tord_Ivel

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Fuck me, I've just gone through the island event again, following the guide, on the Rachel path, and Extra Naughty #1 still isn't unlocked.

Don't suppose anyone knows a console variable for the marker for it? I'm not doing that again.

And I'm not using a save, already have everything else completed.
You could try if
Code:
e053.completed_rachel = True
does the thing...

in the "unlocked punishments"

how can i unlock the last Spanking from Rachel?
Let Rachel/Emily spank MC and Chloe until it unlocks...

Is it possible to have Emily not succeed in her tasks in this version or just Chloe so far?
Just Chloe...

Jrock0986

Jun 20, 2018
You could try if
Code:
e053.completed_rachel = True
does the thing...

Let Rachel/Emily spank MC and Chloe until it unlocks...

Just Chloe...
Not to bother you again but do you know as well if the reward from for succeeding the tasks has been implemented or still in development?

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Just a few months ago I felt like Linda character was pretty interesting but since then it felt like every other game I played had obligatory lesbian/bi female whom you are supposed to help hook up with girls. Trope went stale very fast for me and now I get annoyed every time theres girl on girl scene with her. Funny how something went from good to bad really fast for me. :unsure:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Funny how something went from good to bad really fast for me. :unsure:
Same. Aside from the two scenes in this update, it feels like every time you interact with her she's being a bitch and overly aggressive. Also the fact that, even if the game doesn't seem to be about getting into a relationship with the girls, it feels like she's trying to take Emily from us, and that's a sacrilege. I'm starting to get really tired of her because it feels like she's just using MC to get with the girls.

May 25, 2017
Just a few months ago I felt like Linda character was pretty interesting but since then it felt like every other game I played had obligatory lesbian/bi female whom you are supposed to help hook up with girls. Trope went stale very fast for me and now I get annoyed every time theres girl on girl scene with her. Funny how something went from good to bad really fast for me. :unsure:
You know what the irony in that is? The consensus among patrons is that she's actually Gary's favorite. o_O

But I do agree with you. First of all, f'ing Amy was a shitty thing to do in the first place, given her relationships with both Em and the MC. Then her reaction when MC confronts her about it is as ridiculous as his.

---
MC: Are you f'ing my gf?
Linda: Sure I am, she didn't tell you?

(Wait, what?)

MC: I'm concerned that she's using you.
Linda: Okay, I'll break it off, but I want a threesome with her first.
MC: I'm in.

(Double what?!)
---

The first part should have landed Linda over the MC's knee on the spot. The second... made absolutely zero sense, other than the game has needed a proper threesome ever since Em & Linda hooked up and this was an opportunity. Granted, the threesome scene itself is absolutely gorgeous, but then... so are the rest of them since the re-design...

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes