darksid59

Oct 11, 2018
Good evening it would be for asking I would need please for the version 0.71 a walkthrough I have a little trouble with my english would be nice

Reactions: joaovale

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
What do y'all think?
Amy: Bisexual, BDSM as you said.

Rachel: I honestly don't know, the only thing that caught me off guard about her was seeing her want to cuddle, but that's not a trait. She seems surpsingly sweet while being alone with MC.

Susan: BDSM, dominating and being dominated (dunno if it should go together).

Linda: Should be Bisexual, not lesbian, lesbians don't take dicks. Anal?

Rachel is in roleplay.
If she is, she needs to work on it, her teacher roleplay was awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uriel ☁
May 25, 2017
Can we speculate a little about the remaining unknown traits?
Oh, this won't escalate quickly at all... well played, Sir. :D

Rachel is as submissive as Chloe is, but at the same time they are very different. Chloe is the brat who enjoys provoking you into punishment, almost to the point of being a SAM (but not quite there). Rachel is a devoted sub - i.e. she enjoys pleasing her Dom. And if that means role-playing, she'll gladly do and even enjoy it herself (do note that she doesn't necessarily have to be good at it, Mytez ;)).

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
For Em & Linda - Enter directly without knocking (and make sure you have the stamina). You might need to try more than once.

For Chloe's New Punishment - The last two stars require Milestone One to be complete.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I agree with this!!! Gary is probably sick and tired of me bitching about the MC being a wimp. He began fairly well, but at some point stuff just started happening to and around him which annoys me to no end. Very frustrating indeed. The balance will change, of that I'm sure, simply because it makes sense and pretty much everything so far has been leading to a point where the MC is in control. Now whether or not he'll grow some balls and actually deserve it or others will make it happen for him... that's another story entirely.
Will be very nice if true. Also I want to ask, if you hang out at his patreon/discord, did he say why he doesnt loop 2 images during sex scenes? It feels weird having to click for mc to thrust his dick back and forth. Most games just do 2 image loop for that and you click only for text to continue.

May 25, 2017
Will be very nice if true. Also I want to ask, if you hang out at his patreon/discord, did he say why he doesnt loop 2 images during sex scenes? It feels weird having to click for mc to thrust his dick back and forth. Most games just do 2 image loop for that and you click only for text to continue.
It has never come up, but I imagine it's a design choice, nothing more. I can say that he recently upgraded his hardware a bit and is keen on adding more proper animations (similar to the ones during Chloe's private spanking and "Dare or Dare" in 0.7).

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
For anyone whos played this. Is this game grindy or is it linear with just making certain key choices. Thanks in advance!

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Rachel is as submissive as Chloe is, but at the same time they are very different.
Fuck, I don't know how I overlooked this, that's literally the whole realtionship between her and Susan.

And if that means role-playing, she'll gladly do and even enjoy it herself (do note that she doesn't necessarily have to be good at it, @Mytez ;)).
Her student roleplay was fine, but the teacher one... terrible. But maybe that's part of it, in the student one she was the one being pushed by MC (sub), in the teacher one she was the one who was supposed to be calling the shots (dom). She was awful because that's not the position she likes to be in. You are absolutely correct, it just clicked on me.

Reactions: Uriel ☁ and ThL

cosomorado

Jul 6, 2018
I had a problem with the first aunt makes mistakes. I didn't change the alarm the same night that i give the sleeping pills and know i can't change the alarm... Anyone knowns how to fix it?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
this game is fucking grinding unless you know how to do the events, im lost lots of times and even Reading the events or notebook is stupid and clueless sometimes..... damm i started a game and am at 50% still
i have made rachel handjob me 1000 times at low stamine and yet i cant seem to get the star..... i think i give up

how the hell does this make any sense -->

marksame

Dec 20, 2018
Cure My Addiction v0.71 pc (785 mb rar pc original)

290 mb rar unofficial PC compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)
Please, other than mega link.......Thank you

FlyGamer

Mar 25, 2018
I need suggestions on how to trigger the DARE OR DARE#1 event in 7.1. I've completed every other event. I feel like I've tried everything but I must be missing something.

Reactions: Nerdyguy31

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i cant seem to progress with chloes training 2nd star is there something i must do i cant do corner time as punishment
Normally you have the option when you catch her either in Emily's room at 16.00 or in the corridor at 23.00. Be sure to scroll down to have all options. When you have her do corner time, go check in her room.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
this game is fucking grinding unless you know how to do the events, im lost lots of times and even Reading the events or notebook is stupid and clueless sometimes..... damm i started a game and am at 50% still
i have made rachel handjob me 1000 times at low stamine and yet i cant seem to get the star..... i think i give up

how the hell does this make any sense -->
it tells you what you have to do, you have to complete the first milestone which you haven't done yet

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes