lTrollzorl

Jul 2, 2017
Normally you have the option when you catch her either in Emily's room at 16.00 or in the corridor at 23.00. Be sure to scroll down to have all options. When you have her do corner time, go check in her room.
yes but i have no other options other than spanking i tried scrolling im at 70% completion for yacht ripp

May 25, 2017
yes but i have no other options other than spanking i tried scrolling im at 70% completion for yacht ripp
IIRC you need to progress in training her first pet persona a little first.

hi 'm new to playing this game i got a message when i started the game if i wanted to disable femdom what kind is in the game
Nothing too heavy, but the MC can get humiliated and spanked quite a bit with it turned on.

Reactions: VThot

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
so it's the mc who gets spanked not the girls ok thank you i'll disable it thanks for the help guys i'll play the game now last question is there an updated guide for this game the one on the first page is very outdated i don't want anything bad to happen with the choices i choose

Last edited:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
not sure if the beginning has changed but the later new content seems...... to be a lot less... kinda lacking? I feel like I'm not doing as much, like I'm waiting on things to happen a lot. And I think that is making me feel like there is less going on in the later half.

May 25, 2017
not sure if the beginning has changed but the later new content seems...... to be a lot less... kinda lacking? I feel like I'm not doing as much, like I'm waiting on things to happen a lot. And I think that is making me feel like there is less going on in the later half.
If by "later half" you mean post-0.6, then you are right - it's not as content rich as the first half. But you have to remember that the new environment was introduced a month ago and 0.7 was the first update to add content (300+ renders, 8 animations spread over 10 events) to it. It will only grow from here.

Paragon0911

Dec 26, 2017
Does anyone know how to pass the "She Was Right #1" event 5th star? Because I have try every branch possible, yet nothing show that I have completed it.

qvb222

May 7, 2017
The pre-island content feel a lot more engaging. On the island and on the re-made yacht, most of the gameplay is waiting for things to happen - no real choices beyond "try all the options" and "delay this for another couple of days".

May 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to pass the "She Was Right #1" event 5th star? Because I have try every branch possible, yet nothing show that I have completed it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyone has some sort of walkthrough? i know there are hints in the game, but i sometimes get lost. xD
CMA - Guide 2 : After Milestone 1 & Amy v0.5.3
CMA - Island-Guide v0.5.3

The pre-island content feel a lot more engaging. On the island and on the re-made yacht, most of the gameplay is waiting for things to happen - no real choices beyond "try all the options" and "delay this for another couple of days".
It does feel that way at times, I agree with you on that. Though to be fair choices (in the actual sense) have never been a part of CMA, we just follow the MC's story as written. Still, I get your point.

Paragon0911

Dec 26, 2017

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
All played through 100% yacht + 100% island all new 0.7.1 events/quests done. Total playtime around 10 hours (I made small steps foreward) Femdome enabled . Question: How can MC been punished in privacy. Tried several time to enter girls rooms and got warnings from Rachel but nothing hapened after all. In earlier releases before 6.6 and now 7.1 MC got spanked after 3 warnings. Please inspect my last save if it did some wrong presets.
262-6-LT1.save

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Anyone knows how to get emily and chloe punished with n without the paddle?
Distract them for their homework three times each in a day (might not be possible for both the same day). The use of the paddle depends on the punishment level (top right corner of the screen). Each time there is a spanking (MC included) it rises.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes