GrayDay96

Jun 25, 2017
If you search the thread you'll find partial walkthrough by f96zonetrooper . Otherwise for the first part of the story, follow the hints and the notebook and you should be OK. You can't really miss/skip things. If stuck, ask here ;)
I have pretty much completed the first part of the story, 59% completion. I dont get too many notebook hints now!

Nerfgun

Jun 9, 2017
Hello , i can't seem to trigger Extra Naughty #1 , it says i need rachel ending and im not sure how do i do that.Would appreciate if someone could help.

May 25, 2017
This is one of the best games i have played, but its so challenging, even with the events section, i am not sure how to progress further.

any detailed walkthrough?
I have pretty much completed the first part of the story, 59% completion. I dont get too many notebook hints now!
CMA - Guide 2 : After Milestone 1 & Amy v0.5.3
CMA - Island-Guide v0.5.3

Hello , i can't seem to trigger Extra Naughty #1 , it says i need rachel ending and im not sure how do i do that.Would appreciate if someone could help.
Rachel's ending refers to the Babysitter path on the Island. It needs to be completed before you can unlock this event.

Chloe cant walk around . or i just cant understand this step
It should be an option under "Dare" for Chloe, you might need to scroll down.

Reactions: GrayDay96

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
After playing all the content in latest version it accured to me that Chloe, who is into being humiliated and dominated, looks less like a doormat than MC. After she bullied Amy with a strapon I even felt bad for poor gal. Even though I wanted to do something similar to her lol.

And on Amy note, its funny how I disliked her character when she just arrived but nowadays all young girls treat mc the same way so I can more easily put up with Amy since she is fully sexually available for mc. So now I hope mc will help Amy in her revenge again Chloe. It is time to stick something inside her ass. :giggle:

Reactions: Segmentation Fault
May 25, 2017
After playing all the content in latest version it accured to me that Chloe, who is into being humiliated and dominated, looks less like a doormat than MC. After she bullied Amy with a strapon I even felt bad for poor gal. Even though I wanted to do something similar to her lol.
While I share your sentiment that MC needs to finally grow some balls, I have to completely disagree on Chloe. Being submissive and into humiliation doesn't make her a doormat at all in my eyes. And besides, she's the typical brat who enjoys provoking a strong reaction (and punishment), so she plays the part perfectly. Bottom line - Chloe ftw! ;)

And on Amy note, its funny how I disliked her character when she just arrived but nowadays all young girls treat mc the same way so I can more easily put up with Amy since she is fully sexually available for mc. So now I hope mc will help Amy in her revenge again Chloe. It is time to stick something inside her ass.
Absolutely no when it comes to anyone taking revenge on Chloe (see above)! As for Amy... like I said earlier, she's an enigma. She obviously doesn't care about MC and she has already alienated both sisters (not that they gave her much of a chance to begin with). We never figured out why she was cosying up to Rachel in the very beginning and we certainly have no clue what's going behind the closed doors of, what has been for quite a while now, their room. I'm pretty sure some very interesting revelations are on the horizon... good or bad - absolutely NO clue.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
While I share your sentiment that MC needs to finally grow some balls, I have to completely disagree on Chloe. Being submissive and into humiliation doesn't make her a doormat at all in my eyes. And besides, she's the typical brat who enjoys provoking a strong reaction (and punishment), so she plays the part perfectly. Bottom line - Chloe ftw! ;)

Absolutely no when it comes to anyone taking revenge on Chloe (see above)! As for Amy... like I said earlier, she's an enigma. She obviously doesn't care about MC and she has already alienated both sisters (not that they gave her much of a chance to begin with). We never figured out why she was cosying up to Rachel in the very beginning and we certainly have no clue what's going behind the closed doors of, what has been for quite a while now, their room. I'm pretty sure some very interesting revelations are on the horizon... good or bad - absolutely NO clue.
I'll rephrase my first part then, Chloe appears to be more assertive than mc and that sucks. I always wanted to bully Amy a little for her schemes. Maybe corner her in some room and have sex while someone is close enough to hear, something naughty like that. As for Amy not caring about mc that was part of my point. No one seems to care for him lol apart from maybe Emily right after she had an orgasm but that doesnt last long. So might as well cherish the girl who at least gives you most satisfying physical affection. And Chloe is gonna get punished for that game be sure :sneaky:. Best way scenario is mc punishing her on behalf of Amy but I'll take what I can.

May 25, 2017
I'll rephrase my first part then, Chloe appears to be more assertive than mc and that sucks. I always wanted to bully Amy a little for her schemes. Maybe corner her in some room and have sex while someone is close enough to hear, something naughty like that. As for Amy not caring about mc that was part of my point. No one seems to care for him lol apart from maybe Emily right after she had an orgasm but that doesnt last long. So might as well cherish the girl who at least gives you most satisfying physical affection. And Chloe is gonna get punished be sure :sneaky:. Best way scenario is mc punishing her on behalf of Amy but I'll take what I can.
You know, I agree - Chloe could use a spanking to teach her not to go too far and that "stop" means stop. As for Amy... they did have an audience (Chloe) while having sex already. ;)

No one seems to care for him lol apart from maybe Emily right after she had an orgasm but that doesnt last long.
Just had to double-quote that part! Well played, Sir, well played!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: Meridian

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
You know, I agree - Chloe could use a spanking to teach her not to go too far and that "stop" means stop. As for Amy... they did have an audience (Chloe) while having sex already. ;)

Just had to double-quote that part! Well played, Sir, well played!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
One more reason to join the CoE (Cult of Emily) : she's the only one with a little concern for MC :p

Last edited:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
As for Amy... they did have an audience (Chloe) while having sex already. ;)
That was too timid for me. I want to make her nervous, make her appear vulnerable. So far she forced her way on the boat and goes around with her weird suspicious schemes like some superspy from hollywood movie and that would worry me if I was MC. So I just want to have an upper hand over her for once.
One more reason to join CoE (Cult of Emily) : she's the only one with a little concern for MC :p
Emily is indeed my favourite so far but I think Rachel will catch up soon. In comparison to young girls on the boat her mature attitude is a breath of fresh air. Even when mc and her are at odds she never appear annoying to me.

May 25, 2017
That was too timid for me. I want to make her nervous, make her appear vulnerable. So far she forced her way on the boat and goes around with her weird suspicious schemes like some superspy from hollywood movie and that would worry me if I was MC. So I just want to have an upper hand over her for once.
You are assuming that she'd mind being watched. Based on what we've seen so far, my guess is that unless it was Rachel, she wouldn't mind at all. Perhaps an Exhibitionist trait for her if we go back to the discussion from last night? ;)

Emily is indeed my favourite so far but I think Rachel will catch up soon. In comprasion to young girls on the boat her mature attitude is a breath of fresh air. Even when mc and her are at odds she never appear annoying to me.
Rachel has always been my #2 favorite, second only to Chloe. I absolutely loved their little "moment" in the hot tub. :)

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
You are assuming that she'd mind being watched. Based on what we've seen so far, my guess is that unless it was Rachel, she wouldn't mind at all. Perhaps an Exhibitionist trait for her if we go back to the discussion from last night? ;)
Maybe real Amy is dead and terminator from the future took her place to find out if our mc is actually John Connor or something. It seems nothing can faze her. Apart from Chloe with a strapon but that girl always was quite feral. :ROFLMAO:

Rachel has always been my #2 favorite, second only to Chloe. I absolutely loved their little "moment" in the hot tub. :)
Yes I loved it as well. She looked like she had genuine affection for mc. Makes me want to pamper her in all ways possible.

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
what should i do now ? milestone 1 all star collected and oe of the mission says completefirst milestone, also what is the last two emily "shower" star ? linda hidden visits ?
Névtelen.png

• Haha
Reactions: Larvayne

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Since Amy has her own place in the Character Info, I suppose that she will be a permanent character in the game and will not be sent home.

At the moment there are too many parts of the picture missing.

At the end of 0.4.3 mc had two options for sex with Amy : morning sex in the pool and midnight sex.
At the island mc had options to have sex with Amy, allthough it required to neglect other activities.
After the island on the new yacht the previous options are no longer available, either because they are simply not implemented or TheGary has changed his mind about Amy - mc relationship.

Scenes with Amy in her room, at night or besides lunch/dinner and pool/hot tub during day are still missing.
Dialogs with Amy deal with the Island or specific quests/events, so usually mc cannot talk to Amy since dialogs are also still missing.
When mc fails chores and is punished by Rachel/Emily, Amy can make some special remarks on mc's butt which are payback for mc spanking Amy on the Island.

New is a repeatable threesome event with Linda (For Real #1). (The writing is not optimal since mc is in no position to deny Amy and Linda having sex together. He wouldn't care at all when he can get the threesome. But it is strange that he can talk with Linda about it but not with Amy, even after doing Amy's path on the Island.)

And there is the onetime threesome event with Chloe (Dare or Dare #1) which abysmal goes wrong after a tolerable start. (I would not dare mc to cum early in the event. And for Bondage I would have some easy to use equipment prepared. Chloe could have asked mc to get some stuff via Charlotte. See here for a catalog . Poor planning, Chloe.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Dare or Dare" could have been the start of a new repeatable bondage + spanking + sex threesome event with mc, Amy and Chloe, but Chloe blew it.

It seems that Amy's rules might change in one of the next updates. (Amy doing studies and test with the girls.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the moment there are too many parts of the Amy picture missing.

Last edited:

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
So after playing through this version I have to say that I really like it. I like the spanking, I like the developement of Chloe, I can't wait to turn the tables on Emily and to get Amy over the lap. And I like the added bondage content, thanks for catering for these fetishes (especially the spanking is something you see very little of).

I also like the idea of choosing when to do your chores, as I use that instead of the forwarding time button with the skip button sometimes. The only thing I didn't like was the hint to "For Real #1" with adding "outside" or even "at the jacuzzi", because checking 8 locations for every night hour for multiple hours in order to catch Linda was quite tedious.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The only thing I didn't like was the hint to "For Real #1" with adding "outside" or even "at the jacuzzi", because checking 8 locations for every night hour for multiple hours in order to catch Linda was quite tedious.
Players coming from previous version (0.6.6) had an advantage since they could spot the 3am event at the hot tub already in that version.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes