May 25, 2017
Since Amy has her own place in the Character Info, I suppose that she will be a permanent character in the game and will not be sent home.

At the moment there are too many parts of the picture missing.

At the moment there are too many parts of the Amy picture missing.
I honestly don't know. Trust me, this has been the topic of speculation more than almost anything else lately on Discord and the conclusion is the same as yours - we don't know enough. What I can say is that Gary has strongly indicated that this won't be the case for much longer. That's about it.

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
My requests will next updates > 0.7.2 maintain?
1. Options and ways how Emily could loose her spanking authority. (Rachel finds Buttplug ?)
2. Amy and Linda are cought in the act by Rachel making love together in the jacuzzy or in place
Emily and /or Chloe make the requests for putting Amy into Rachel´s rules,
3. Rachel get convinced to join Amy in the chores (Chloe conspirates against Amy´s efforts )
4. Ways for Rachel to cheat Susan´s contract (spanking by MC in schoolgirl roleplay )
5. Putting Emily in charge at next Island adventure with option to fail
-> Rachel change punishment rules on yacht after the trip

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I was able to trigger the Extra Naughty #1 event, but I can't get the second star. I also have not been able to trigger the Dare or Dare event. Any help?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
One more reason to join the CoE (Cult of Emily) : she's the only one with a little concern for MC :p
Her and Rachel seem to be the ones that are displaying a little bit of affection towards MC so far. So the Cult of Emily and Rachel's Minions should be proud of how the future is looking. I was always interested on Rachel, but the last development of her has made my interest for her skyrocket, especially after the hot tub scene, and particularly this render:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Knowing how those of us in the Cult will probably end up reeing if it doesn't happen, do we know if the game will have "endings"? Or it will be as simple as MC having fun through the game and then moving on when his time at the yacht is over?

Last edited:

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
I've completed everything except "Extra Naughty #2" and "Inappropriate Chloe #1". I've gone through two full weeks in game, and nothing has triggered. Checking every conversation with Rachel during that time was a pain, and I didn't see any new option except the usual repeat options. I tried not giving encouragement to Chloe, while doing so and not doing so for Emily. Is there something else, like a specific sequence of repeatable events, that I need to do to get either of these quests to start? I haven't slogged through and gotten their Island quests yet, but I don't see how that would matter for these quests.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I honestly don't know. Trust me, this has been the topic of speculation more than almost anything else lately on Discord and the conclusion is the same as yours - we don't know enough. What I can say is that Gary has strongly indicated that this won't be the case for much longer. That's about it.
There is a difference between games with a story (like a vn) and sandbox type of games without story but with lots of (new) repeatable events. If TheGary makes up a story and implements it, one day the story is told and the game is finished and everybody goes home (or dies like in some prominent TV series which ended recently). Having no story to tell leaves more freedom for future content.

If Amy is the super spy (= Amy infiltrating the yacht and stealing Rachel's business secrets.) as some expected early on, then one day Amy would execute the plan and one way or another be removed from the game, also removing / disabling all the (threesome) repeatable events including her. This would be a loss for the game, so I don't think it would be a good idea.

However there could be the option to add additional onetime Guests (female) besides the standard crew, providing a few onetime events for a single update (with respective dream option to replay), so the Guests stay for maybe 1-2 weeks with some sex, spanking, etc. and then leave and next update a new (group of) Guests arrives (or mc asks Rachel to re-invite them). This would require to adjust the lewdness of everyday life on the yacht to the respective guests. Downside would be that such onetime events would not improve the overall quality of life on the yacht (daily dialogs, repeatable events), so it would be more something to do when life on the yacht is fully developed and running out of ideas for new events with basic characters.

truckerguy257

Apr 3, 2019
I just spent over 60 hours playing this game and I'm pissed as hell. On the genre tag it says, male domination nothing in this game is male domination. If you turn off Femdom it gets even more boring. It's a real shame this game has so much potential to be one of the best games out here but it is a game for just one group. What makes me even more pissed if they lied on the list genre tag what does that says about the developer. If you want more patrons then maker the game for more people and not just a select group.

Reactions: Alteni

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Her and Rachel seem to be the ones that are displaying a little bit of affection towards MC so far. So the Cult of Emily and Rachel's Minions should be proud of how the future is looking. I was always interested on Rachel, but the last development of her has made my interest for her skyrocket, especially after the hot tub scene, and particularly this render:

Knowing how those of us in the Cult will probably end up reeing if it doesn't happen, do we know if the game will have "endings"? Or it will be as simple as MC having fun through the game and then moving on when his time at the yacht is over?
No endings announced so far. Maybe in the end MC will move on to be an Island Resort Manager ? ;)

Reactions: Mytez

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I've completed everything except "Extra Naughty #2" and "Inappropriate Chloe #1". I've gone through two full weeks in game, and nothing has triggered. Checking every conversation with Rachel during that time was a pain, and I didn't see any new option except the usual repeat options. I tried not giving encouragement to Chloe, while doing so and not doing so for Emily. Is there something else, like a specific sequence of repeatable events, that I need to do to get either of these quests to start? I haven't slogged through and gotten their Island quests yet, but I don't see how that would matter for these quests.
for Inappropriate Chloe, be in the corridor after diner when Chloe has failed chores.
for Extra naughty, once there has been a full week without talking to the girls, normally Chloe has failed chores and exam. Be in the interior on Sunday at 08.00
100% Island is not needed for those two events

Black_Sky69

Dec 2, 2017
Plz can anyone provide a walk through, i can't seem to trigger the new linda quest, new truth and dare game quest & extra naughty #2.
P.S. - how far can you go with rachel in this update? somebody give me a rundown

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

Rachel and mc relationship would allow a lot of interesting new events but so far TheGary sticks with limited basic events.
- Rachel's Helping Hand (mc gets handjob by Rachel, cosplay)
- Nightvisit (and other punishments) (mc gets private otk spanking (with boner) from Rachel)
- Aunt makes mistake (mc and Rachel have BDSM session with Susan, mc spanks Rachel, etc. -> Not available on the new yacht.)
- The Deal (mc and Rachel have kind of sex in Susan's BDSM room)
- It took a while (mc and Rachel play with each other in the hot tub)

Some of the better events with mc and Rachel were the spanking scenes where Rachel was over mc's lap and it was obvious that she was sexually aroused by getting spanked by him. But spanking Rachel was removed on the new yacht by Susan/TheGary on purpose. With the current development, it would be logical to combine mc spanking Rachel and having kind of sex afterwards. Finding Rachel at midnight playing with herself would be a good opportunity.

When mc was spanked by Rachel, he used to get a hardon. With the progress in Rachel's Helping Hand (and the special event where she enters his bathroom to help him jerk off), it would be logical to combine the private spanking with a "Helping Hand" or even some cosplay. These options were open for about half a year now but were never implemented.
Now with the progress in sex with Rachel, a private punishment could include cosplay, otk spanking, hand job and some service for Rachel.

When Rachel asks for Help, mc could combine this with some cosplay + spanking + bondage before giving her relief.

There are lots of possibilities for complex events, but we mostly get basic isolated events.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Some thoughts on "She Does Deserve It" :

How likely is it that Susan (the hired captain) has a private BDSM cabin on board Uncle's Yacht and shares it with mc/Chloe to have BDSM / sex? Susan and Chloe have no special relation in the game so far (no events). Why would Susan trust Chloe? How should Chloe see Susan in the future knowing that she lives in this kind of cabin? It is obvious that Susan must have used it to play either with Rachel or Uncle or both ... this would allow Chloe to blackmail them. Susan would never lend her cabin to mc/Chloe unless she had introduced both to BDSM personally in a Master-Slave-relationship which she hadn't.

It would be more plausible if the BDSM cabin would be just a room, maybe left over from a previous owner or a film set ("51 Shades of Pink") and not Susan's private cabin. MC could aquire his private key and use the cabin at will, for pet play / spanking with Chloe or trying some bondage sex with Amy.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Plz can anyone provide a walk through, i can't seem to trigger the new linda quest, new truth and dare game quest & extra naughty #2.
P.S. - how far can you go with rachel in this update? somebody give me a rundown
for Extra naughty, check a few posts above
for Linda : either talk to her, or surprise her with Amy in the hot tub (03.00 some evenings) then talk to her
for Dare and dare, talk to Chloe
There is no "catch" to get these ones

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Some thoughts on "She Does Deserve It" :

How likely is it that Susan (the hired captain) has a private BDSM cabin on board Uncle's Yacht and shares it with mc/Chloe to have BDSM / sex? Susan and Chloe have no special relation in the game so far (no events). Why would Susan trust Chloe? How should Chloe see Susan in the future knowing that she lives in this kind of cabin? It is obvious that Susan must have used it to play either with Rachel or Uncle or both ... this would allow Chloe to blackmail them. Susan would never lend her cabin to mc/Chloe unless she had introduced both to BDSM personally in a Master-Slave-relationship which she hadn't.

It would be more plausible if the BDSM cabin would be just a room, maybe left over from a previous owner or a film set ("51 Shades of Pink") and not Susan's private cabin. MC could aquire his private key and use the cabin at will, for pet play / spanking with Chloe or trying some bondage sex with Amy.

View attachment 322001
maybe you should tag the images as "spoiler" ? the release is quite new and not everybody here did all the events ;)

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Hello,
Is it possible to have the third star of "Sun Tzu" when already completed the 4th, and how?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes