Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Is there an updated walkthough? Just started the game and I seem to be stuck. I have triggered several events which are marked as a later achievements, but must have missed previous ones. I think I missed a lot of content.

May 25, 2017
Is there an updated walkthough? Just started the game and I seem to be stuck. I have triggered several events which are marked as a later achievements, but must have missed previous ones. I think I missed a lot of content.
You can't miss content in CMA. Just follow the events you've unlocked. As for a walkthrough, there are two guides by f96zonetrooper that might help:

CMA - Guide 2 : After Milestone 1 & Amy v0.5.3
CMA - Island-Guide v0.5.3

How do i complete the "You must unlock all positions during chloe's training"
Keep training her first pet persona until you have unlocked all the stars. She'll add something new each time.

Reactions: Seewolf and ThL

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I just spent over 60 hours playing this game and I'm pissed as hell. On the genre tag it says, male domination nothing in this game is male domination. If you turn off Femdom it gets even more boring. It's a real shame this game has so much potential to be one of the best games out here but it is a game for just one group. What makes me even more pissed if they lied on the list genre tag what does that says about the developer. If you want more patrons then maker the game for more people and not just a select group.
hey man, not sure I agree: I have spent the entire time on the Island spanking all girls, one time all three at once. I spank Chloe almost daily and Linda and Rachel... And the storyline is clearly preparing you to take over the spanking role from Emily.. So for me that tag is already deserved, and even if you disagree now, I would not give up on that game yet.. :)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Keep training her first pet persona until you have unlocked all the stars. She'll add something new each time.
what do you mean by this, i only can spank her to get favors or make her strip naked for me (so far i can get blowjob and titjob but i cant seem to advance anymore) and how do i make rachel use paddle on cloe? i always get the scene of Emily watching cloe get spanked.

tufkaj

Jun 25, 2018
for Linda : either talk to her, or surprise her with Amy in the hot tub (03.00 some evenings) then talk to her
This (For real #1) seems to be the only quest I have not manage to start since coming back to the Island. Is there something specific I need to do to trigger it (More than trying the jacuzzi at 03.00 all nights)?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
This (For real #1) seems to be the only quest I have not manage to start since coming back to the Island. Is there something specific I need to do to trigger it (More than trying the jacuzzi at 03.00 all nights)?
Jacuzzi is not for this event, sorry, i thought you were refering to the threesome. "For real" is just triggered by talking to Linda about what she did with Emily

FlyGamer

Mar 25, 2018
I have to be missing something on DARE OR DARE #1. I can't figure out how to get it to trigger. Any suggestions?

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
Man this game is such a mess... I feel like I'm playing "Inception" with dreams within dreams.

I'm now stuck in the future with nothing to do. Does anybody know how to go back to the island? I didn't 100% it

Mar 17, 2019
this game is fucking grinding unless you know how to do the events, im lost lots of times and even Reading the events or notebook is stupid and clueless sometimes..... damm i started a game and am at 50% still
i have made rachel handjob me 1000 times at low stamine and yet i cant seem to get the star..... i think i give up

how the hell does this make any sense -->
You have to complete the First Milestone first, then complete the action.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Guys i stuck here. Maybe someone can help me? I cant give pet name for Chole
Speak to Linda at 8am. Choose "Chloe is asking for you." and "I suspect she is faking as well. But I had to pass on the message regardless" or "I don't imderstamd why you let her do it". After that peek or enter Chloe's room...

Dr.WestSide

Oct 3, 2018
Speak to Linda at 8am. Choose "Chloe is asking for you." and "I suspect she is faking as well. But I had to pass on the message regardless" or "I don't imderstamd why you let her do it". After that peek or enter Chloe's room...
Thank you really much mate

kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
Hi guys I have 3 questions...
1 - what is the first milestone? what do u have to do to unlock it?
2 - i cant get the 4th star in "aunt makes mistakes"... says to search the bridge when susan isnt there, but any hours of the day that she's not there i dont have that option at all (i only had that option once before to find the manual). is it a known bug? and am i screwed since i cant get that star? thanks!
3 - Even when i tell the girls to play a game tonight, they tell me to meet at 2am in interior, but no one is there ever. Its' weird beacue in the notebook it says i can play truth or dare with them at 2am there but i find no one.
Is it just me having these bugs? and are they bugs? because i'm finding a lot of stuff that seems broken. Thanks!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes