GrayDay96

Jun 25, 2017
322694 How do I get the first star? It says to catch her 3 times same day, tell her later the first 2 times and spank her in the third...

What times do i catch her? 16.00 in Emilys room, 23.00 outside....whats the first time??

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
View attachment 322694 How do I get the first star? It says to catch her 3 times same day, tell her later the first 2 times and spank her in the third...

What times do i catch her? 16.00 in Emilys room, 23.00 outside....whats the first time??
I was stuck with this for a little bit too, but you just need to shower in your own bathroom at certain times and Chloe will come to see you.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
I'm playing the game for the first time. Is it possible to get 100% Pre Island, Island, and Post Island? I got to 94% Pre Island and then I had to go to the Island. Any tips or tricks would be much appreciated.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Is Rachel animation from your signature actually exists in game? I dont really remember animation or even pose like that during schoolgirl scene.
Nope it doesn't exist in the game. The animation is from this thread. It was originally posted by Gary, the creator of the game.

Reactions: Meridian

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Is the hidden event now available in 7.1 if Amy has already arrived? If not then I'm stuck with 98% Yacht and will need to progress to the Island. Is there a way to get 100% on the Island?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Is the hidden event now available in 7.1 if Amy has already arrived? If not then I'm stuck with 98% Yacht and will need to progress to the Island. Is there a way to get 100% on the Island?
repeat and repeat and repeat island quests and save before start again ! because you can`t do 2 task in the same time example to watch different xxx from flash ! :)

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
The 0.7.1 update doesn't modify anything that far back as far as we can tell from the change log. Where you are in the game is 0.4.3 content and prior (before the island).

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
The 0.7.1 update doesn't modify anything that far back as far as we can tell from the change log. Where you are in the game is 0.4.3 content and prior (before the island).
Thanks for the help. I am 98% for the Yacht and I'll I have to do is talk to Rachel for the countdown to begin until we go to the Island. I'd like to get this last Linda Surprise Visit Hidden Event if I can, but I read somewhere that once Amy has arrived you can't get it. If so, That'd be a huge bummer as I'm a completionist and would like to hit 100% before the Island.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I finished on 98% before I went to the island - with the Linda's surprise visit stars missing.
It hasn't hindered anything since.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I finished on 98% before I went to the island - with the Linda's surprise visit stars missing.
It hasn't hindered anything since.
normally you just have to ignore her and she comes into your room

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i could rly use a walkthrough... so many stars i dont know how to get..

the : is she sick i made Linda change the ways.. but and i peeked but didnt get the star.. also a lunch rachel said that her charades is over... does so if she cant fake sickness anymore how do i get last star?

cant seem to get first star in chloe dressing up. and the second star in emely and the mirror.

also how to give pussy massage to linda... i keep ending it after but massage...

what is the pleasant surprise? i done get any description when holding mouse over it, but somehow i got the second star but not the first..

and this is just some of the questions i have... hence a walkthrough would be nice...

Reactions: kcoope89

nijiemax

Mar 10, 2019
hi guyz, need some help in milestone 1,

~You must have Spanked Rachel
~You must spank linda under rachel supervision
~you must watch when emily and linda are together

these 3 :/

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes