Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
can someone give me a sabe with all 100% done as of 7.1 ? i want to see the scenes with rachel and dont want to grind for hours to get to that point

May 25, 2017
Hi guys I have 3 questions...
1 - what is the first milestone? what do u have to do to unlock it?
At the top of the event page you can see the stars/events required to unlock the milestone. As for what it is... it basically represents a point at which some significant changes happen.

2 - i cant get the 4th star in "aunt makes mistakes"... says to search the bridge when susan isnt there, but any hours of the day that she's not there i dont have that option at all (i only had that option once before to find the manual). is it a known bug? and am i screwed since i cant get that star? thanks!
My best guess is that you already found what you were looking for. Now you need to use it the next time you are messing with Rachel's alarm in her room.

3 - Even when i tell the girls to play a game tonight, they tell me to meet at 2am in interior, but no one is there ever. Its' weird beacue in the notebook it says i can play truth or dare with them at 2am there but i find no one.
Is it just me having these bugs? and are they bugs? because i'm finding a lot of stuff that seems broken. Thanks!
If you talked to BOTH girls on the SAME day, they should be in the Interior at 02:00AM. If you are experiencing a bug, it's one I've never seen before. Post a save, please.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
At the top of the event page you can see the stars/events required to unlock the milestone. As for what it is... it basically represents a point at which some significant changes happen.

My best guess is that you already found what you were looking for. Now you need to use it the next time you are messing with Rachel's alarm in her room.

If you talked to BOTH girls on the SAME day, they should be in the Interior at 02:00AM. If you are experiencing a bug, it's one I've never seen before. Post a save, please.

Attached. Remember to rename it to "15-9-LT1.save" (or any other "X-Y-LT1.save" combination where X is the page and Y - the slot number).
so there is no sex with rachel yet? damm i did think by now the mc can fuck her...... guess i will have to wait a few more months

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Okay how do I use the alarm clock? I don't have anything that shows how to set the alarm clock when I come in the room at 22:00! Also it's stuck for days saying I successfully drugged Rachel. What do I do here?

Reactions: kcoope89

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Okay how do I use the alarm clock? I don't have anything that shows how to set the alarm clock when I come in the room at 22:00! Also it's stuck for days saying I successfully drugged Rachel. What do I do here?
Come back at midnight or 1am

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
Downloaded the 0.7.1 save on top comment and i get this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/scripts/!init/!old/_pause.rpy', 1558002774, 1090).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "00console.rpyc", line 802, in script call
  File "scripts/!init/_after_load.rpyc", line 45, in script
  File "/data/user/0/org.cmaddiction.the66/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1489, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "/data/user/0/org.cmaddiction.the66/files/renpy/execution.py", line 680, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/scripts/!init/!old/_pause.rpy', 1558002774, 1090).

is there other save file with 100%?
I also renamed the file to be correct format and still got that error im using unofficial 0.7.1 android port.

Also i got my own save and im stuck on spend time with emily it say i have to follow notebook to get a new speech option for her

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
Downloaded the 0.7.1 save on top comment and i get this error
Code:
<snip>
is there other save file with 100%?
I also renamed the file to be correct format and still got that error im using unofficial 0.7.1 android port.
Try the one attached to this post and let me know if you are still experiencing the issue.

Also i got my own save and im stuck on spend time with emily it say i have to follow notebook to get a new speech option for her
Has Amy arrived on the yacht yet? What clues do you have in your journal?

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Ho to comnplete the first milestone? My game doesn't progress after some point. Maybe due to a bug? After all hardly players are new to this game and begin from scratch. I did the latter and I've got serious problems to progress. I added my save file, just in case someone would like to check this.

May 25, 2017
Ho to comnplete the first milestone? My game doesn't progress after some point. Maybe due to a bug? After all hardly players are new to this game and begin from scratch. I did the latter and I've got serious problems to progress. I added my save file, just in case someone would like to check this.
There is nothing wrong with your save, in fact you are well on your way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's a general clue for everyone: You don't necessarily need to rush for MS1. As you complete the events you've unlocked new ones will become available and that will inevitably lead to the milestone. Now, IF you want to rush it - just check what events are needed and go for those, but keep in mind that they might need other events in order to unlock.

Bottom line - don't look at MS1 as an objective you need to reach ASAP, it isn't one. It's just a point in the story where things on the yacht change and new challenges are introduced. IMO you'll enjoy the journey to it more if you don't rush it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL and Seewolf

jamiezjirayus

Sep 2, 2018
Help! i got stuck
1.I can't get the 6th star said "You must unlock all positions during Chloe's training" What's Chloe's training actually?
2.I can't find Chloe's "show her tits outside#3"

thank you

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Help! i got stuck
1.I can't get the 6th star said "You must unlock all positions during Chloe's training" What's Chloe's training actually?
2.I can't find Chloe's "show her tits outside#3"

thank you
1. During "Truth or Dare", dare Chloe to strip completely naked and choose the option "Pretend to be a dog". After that ask her (Truth) about Humilation. Next day Susan should've some new talk option which are leading to Chloe's training.
2. I think 6pm at the pool, if she want's a massage, tell her you're busy...

Last edited:
Reactions: Segmentation Fault

jamiezjirayus

Sep 2, 2018
1. During "Truth or Dare", dare Chloe to strip completely naked and choose the option "Pretend to be a dog". After that ask her (Truth) about Humilation. Next day Rachel should've some new talk option which are leading to Chloe's training.
2. I think 6pm at the pool, if she want's a massage, tell her you're busy...
Wow that was so quick, Thank you.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018

Zynam

Aug 30, 2017
How do i get Emily to lapdance me? I´ve tried quite some ways to do it on the truth or dare minigame but can´t get it, any help please?

Reactions: adelheid41
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes