Nehtai

Jul 26, 2018
How to do "Chloe's new punishment"? I catch her in Emily room, I catch her spy at Emily at 23, but I can't punish her. Only let her go or make my chores. She also stops to pretend sick, and I can't complete "Is she sick?". Every day at 8:00 she just dressing, and never pretending.
Is it bugged?

upd. I get it. Should have steal her homework like 3 more times.

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
how to finish this ? game tell me not try to open it will come in time ? i have island 100% and new 100% only this old i see is not finished :(

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
the : is she sick i made Linda change the ways.. but and i peeked but didnt get the star.. also a lunch rachel said that her charades is over... does so if she cant fake sickness anymore how do i get last star?
Talk to Linda at 8am and choose "Chloe is asking for you.". This leads to 3 different options ("It's getting annoying, she's wasting my time.", "I don't understand why you let her do it.", "Don't go then, it's probably nothing."), which are changing the scene you will see if you enter or peek at Chloe's room directly after the talk with Linda. (We don't know, which one of those you've already seen, so I can't say which is the one you need, so you've to try it yourself...)

cant seem to get first star in chloe dressing up. and the second star in emely and the mirror.
Go to sleep at 10pm, so you wake up at 6am. (Both scenes are only doable at that time...)

also how to give pussy massage to linda... i keep ending it after but massage...
Do the massage over and over again (I think it has a 3% chance to trigger) and you've to sent Linda at least once to look for Chloe... (see my first answer for that)

what is the pleasant surprise? i done get any description when holding mouse over it, but somehow i got the second star but not the first..
Go to your bathroom at 2pm and advance time doing one of the options...

~You must have Spanked Rachel
Talk to Susan, if she needs any help, throw pills at Rachel's drink at midnight, enter her room at 1am, disable the alarm. Next day talk to Susan "It's done.". At 8pm knock and enter Rachel's room, choose "I want to spank her." if you win (there's a chance to loose, you could do a save or try it another day...)

~You must spank linda under rachel supervision
Go to Linda's office at 9pm, it's random if Rachel shows up. (This happens after you've talked to Rachel at 8pm about Linda)

~you must watch when emily and linda are together
Emily needs a corruption point for this one. (She gets it when you have anal sex with her at the hot tub)
Enter Emily's room at 1am and choose "Let him watch."

how to open 7 star in "fullfiling Linda's request"
You ask Linda "How are you" that's all, but this is only possible after Amy arrived and she's no longer living in your room.

How to do "Chloe's new punishment"? I catch her in Emily room, I catch her spy at Emily at 23, but I can't punish her. Only let her go or make my chores. She also stops to pretend sick, and I can't complete "Is she sick?". Every day at 8:00 she just dressing, and never pretending.
Is it bugged?
Steal her homework until she has a new dialogue with you. "Is she sick?" should also advance after that...

how to finish this ? game tell me not try to open it will come in time ? i have island 100% and new 100% only this old i see is not finished :(
Get 2 or 3 points in punishments, ask Susan to visit you at night (go to the shower before), choose "Yes, Miss."->"I'm at your service, Miss." ->"I'm hard as a rock, Miss." during the scene...

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
ive done the above..
raider_manhc said:
the : is she sick i made Linda change the ways.. but and i peeked but didnt get the star.. also a lunch rachel said that her charades is over... does so if she cant fake sickness anymore how do i get last star?
1st.
Talk to Linda at 8am and choose "Chloe is asking for you.". This leads to 3 different options ("It's getting annoying, she's wasting my time.", "I don't understand why you let her do it.", "Don't go then, it's probably nothing."), which are changing the scene you will see if you enter or peek at Chloe's room directly after the talk with Linda. (We don't know, which one of those you've already seen, so I can't say which is the one you need, so you've to try it yourself...)

ive chose dont understand why... and then i entered the room.. but did not get the star.. and now i cant get the same talk with linda since chloe cant fake it anymore.. so how am i even gonna get the second of the stars?

2nd.
raider_manhc said:
cant seem to get first star in chloe dressing up. and the second star in emely and the mirror.
Go to sleep at 10pm, so you wake up at 6am. (Both scenes are only doable at that time...)

ive done thismany times but still just get the same scenes.. she only showers and same with mirror...

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
ive done the above..

1st.

ive chose dont understand why... and then i entered the room.. but did not get the star.. and now i cant get the same talk with linda since chloe cant fake it anymore.. so how am i even gonna get the second of the stars?

2nd.

ive done thismany times but still just get the same scenes.. she only showers and same with mirror...
Dude great work!

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
ive done the above..

1st.

2nd.

A general advise : Save the game frequently, especially when you are not sure which option to choose.
You can have unlimited number of save games and can save the game every hour in a new slot, so allowing you to try out different paths or even go back a few days and see if there were options you overlooked.

Playing through seen content a 2nd time is fast when using the CTRL-key.

1st : Did you check the day of the week? Faking sick should be Monday to Friday only, since the girls have no chores on weekend in old yacht content.

2nd.
different stars for peek and enter.

Other Event "Emily and the mirror" (a_c2_1)
"hint" : "Check on Emily in the morning, you have to wake up early."
01 : -> Peek at Emily's room at 6am
02 : -> Enter Emily's room at 6am

Other Event "Chloe dressing up" (a_c1_1)
01 : "In her room." -> 06:00 enter Chloe's room
02 : "In her room." -> 06:00 peek at Chloe's room
03 : "In her room." -> 08:00 peek at Chloe's room
04 : "In her room." -> 08:00 peek at Chloe's room
05 : "In the bathroom at 17:00." -> 17:00 peek at Chloe in bath
06 : "In the bathroom." -> 17:00 peek at Chloe in bath and stay

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get the second star on Naughty #1 and how to start Dare or Dare?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get the second star on Naughty #1 and how to start Dare or Dare?
Hmm, did you check the Notebook? If you already got the first star, normally you've to talk to Rachel ("Rachel wants to tell you something.") and the quest should continue...
Dare or Dare should start after the Events from Extra Naughty #1, if you talk to Chloe.

Reactions: Segmentation Fault

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
How many hours of study do you need a week? In the new system where you study on your on.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys, I missed the first star of "Pleasant Suprise". The toolbox doesn't show any tip. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

magus448

May 22, 2018
So what exactly is back to school #1? I got it completed, but if it is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the picture doesn't reference this at all. Makes me think I'm missing something. :unsure:

May 25, 2017
Hey guys, I missed the first star of "Pleasant Suprise". The toolbox doesn't show any tip. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

So what exactly is back to school #1? I got it completed, but if it is
the picture doesn't reference this at all. Makes me think I'm missing something. :unsure:
You are right, it doesn't and you haven't missed anything. ;)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes