raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
ok so now i have problems with following

still have problems with 1st star in pleasant surprise... have been in my bathroom at 2 many times as said ealier in post and used options to forward time.. nothing happens...

rachels toy 2nd star? im there at the evening and searching but finds nothing and she always appear at 9 or 10....

emely's help 3rd star? ive been over and over the up for something part so many times and still only feet or handjob... to choose from.. how do i get the star? it says after that talk menu becomes available... ?? i see no talk... also notebook says emely is finally willing to give handjobs...push for more...i should study with her in afternoon but nothing happens there either..

how do i continue with chloe? notebook says to ignore her instead of spanking... but again nothing...

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
I'm looking for the third star in Sun Tzu. I have the first, second, and fourth, and the hint for the third star just says "take some risk". I didn't push Susan any harder after the Go game, but is there anyway to repeat this event? Anyway to achieve this or do we have to wait until the next update?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I'm looking for the third star in Sun Tzu. I have the first, second, and fourth, and the hint for the third star just says "take some risk". I didn't push Susan any harder after the Go game, but is there anyway to repeat this event? Anyway to achieve this or do we have to wait until the next update?
You can dream about it to repeat it, which does unlock the star. (you will need to use the latest version of the game)

Reactions: ThL and Taboo Lord

nijiemax

Mar 10, 2019
how do i spank rachel for milestone 1? i did the pills then disable alarm then tell susan the next day, then goes to rachel room at 8pm, but the option Spanking. is only Susan that is Spanking MC and Rachel. :/ how will i be able to be the MC to do the spanking instead of Susan.?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I'm stuck in place, and wanted to know how to complete it, the rest is all complete

Last edited:

darksid59

Oct 11, 2018
good me for info I stop playing a little special without soluce is unplayable desolate to be fran good games to play it shame I love the first hour of games

May 25, 2017
how do i spank rachel for milestone 1? i did the pills then disable alarm then tell susan the next day, then goes to rachel room at 8pm, but the option Spanking. is only Susan that is Spanking MC and Rachel. :/ how will i be able to be the MC to do the spanking instead of Susan.?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm stuck in place, and wanted to know how to complete it, the rest is all complete

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I think youre talking about linda and emily....not emily and chloe.
Sorry about that, I should consider not to answer anything before I had some coffee in the morning... :D

still have problems with 1st star in pleasant surprise... have been in my bathroom at 2 many times as said ealier in post and used options to forward time.. nothing happens...
Did you try enter your room from the corridor at 3pm?

rachels toy 2nd star? im there at the evening and searching but finds nothing and she always appear at 9 or 10....
Hmm, peak at her door at 9pm should unlock this, but it's random if the scene shows up, so maybe you're unlucky...

emely's help 3rd star? ive been over and over the up for something part so many times and still only feet or handjob... to choose from.. how do i get the star? it says after that talk menu becomes available... ?? i see no talk... also notebook says emely is finally willing to give handjobs...push for more...i should study with her in afternoon but nothing happens there either..
If you study with Emily at 6pm, there's a 33% chance for her to give a blowjob. After you got your initial blowjob, you should be able to ask for one during "Up for something."

how do i continue with chloe? notebook says to ignore her instead of spanking... but again nothing...
Did you try using "I'll deal with you later." if you catched her for doing something bad?

Reactions: GrayDay96 and ThL

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
raider_manhc said:
Hmm, peak at her door at 9pm should unlock this, but it's random if the scene shows up, so maybe you're unlucky...

been doing this alot still nothing..guess im rly unlucky..

raider_manhc said:
Did you try using "I'll deal with you later." if you catched her for doing something bad?

yes i did this..but nothing happend after that..it did not check off in notebook...

May 25, 2017
been doing this alot still nothing..guess im rly unlucky..

yes i did this..but nothing happend after that..it did not check off in notebook...

Reactions: ThL

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I hope so but since the beginning it felt like balance of power was never in favour of mc.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I agree with this!!! Gary is probably sick and tired of me bitching about the MC being a wimp. He began fairly well, but at some point stuff just started happening to and around him which annoys me to no end. Very frustrating indeed. The balance will change, of that I'm sure, simply because it makes sense and pretty much everything so far has been leading to a point where the MC is in control. Now whether or not he'll grow some balls and actually deserve it or others will make it happen for him... that's another story entirely.

I have been catching up after some time away, so apologies for being late to this discussion. Back at the beginning of the week there was some speculation about where the game was going and we had observations that the MC was a wimp, and too weak, and that the balance of power was not in his favour right from the start.

Of course the balance was against him - the MC is alone on a boat with initially 5 females, and on the surface Rachel runs things, but it is mentioned quite early that when they are at sea – which seems to be all the time, apart from the island – then the Captain is in overall charge. The daughters and Linda may be wary of Rachel, but they are scared of Susan.
As MC, you would be a bit stupid not to realise where the power lies, quietly ‘behind the throne’ Susan is there.

Much of the discussion was about Rachel and her character, and her motivation and no-one mentioned ‘guilt’.
We learned about her husband’s medical problem, and his wish that the MC could have sex with her if she wanted it.
So we have a mature intelligent married woman who is unable to have a normal sexual relationship with her husband. The inference is that at some stage she was probably a teacher, as she alludes to it the first time she admits she thinks her methods have failed in educating the girls. She is used to having an ordered disciplined routine.

Even her ‘fun’ with Susan is a compromise for her missing sex life, involving punishment when she fails her husband by not making her daily duty call. Susan is acceptable to Uncle and indeed he talks about the three of them as though there might be some joint action when they get together.
Does Susan beat Uncle?
Does Uncle like to watch Rachel and Susan together?
So not ideal but all organised.

Along comes the MC and suddenly there is something large distracting her. She wants him to make love to her, but she sees herself as a faithful married woman and despite Uncle giving her permission, there is still the guilt there.

You should also realise that with the way things are this far advanced in the story, there is no way in hell you will separate Rachel and Susan, so if you want to end up in any form of control, you will have to seduce or control or dominate Susan.

So, call it being a wimp, or lacking balls, the MC would be an idiot to try and go too far before he has Susan allowing him to, as with the current Rachel deal, and letting him use her room with Chloe, or until he has Susan dominated so she does what he wants.

At some stage we should get to see what goes on inside Susan’s room with Rachel. I think that may be quite interesting. Susan said when setting up the deal that she was more into the control and domination, so we assume Rachel will be pleasuring Susan in a variety of ways and probably being punished whilst tied to many of the devices in the room.

The suggestion that Susan did pleasure Rachel at some stage is there by default as she has now passed that over to the MC.
However, I would not be surprised if Rachel does not at some stage get to punish Susan occasionally in the room, and maybe things might not be as we think.

Indeed it might be quite interesting if the MC went back to the island with Susan and Rachel, (and maybe Linda) when Susan is suddenly NOT in overall charge.

The other thing about this game and I expect most domination style games is the lack of kissing. It is obviously the ultimate form of intimacy, and totally unacceptable to a dom.

I think the MC and Rachel get a bit close to a smooch in the Jacuzzi, but apart from that, the only time I can recall lips getting close was when Emily gave her pussy to the MC at the end of her route.

So that could be a new ‘stars’ event – “Kiss all the girls” – now with Susan that would be an achievement!

May 25, 2017
Fantastic post, Bonhomie! While I don't necessarily agree with all of the points you've made, you have certainly touched on quite a few things that have been overlooked.

For the most part I agree with you about Rachel's character and motivations. The only thing I absolutely cannot see happening is any type of role reversal between her and Susan behind closed doors. Given both their personalities, I just can't imagine a scenario where that would be plausible. Other than that your analysis is very much spot on and in line with my own views.

And yes, as much as I hate to admit it, you are correct about Susan - completely separating the two of them might not be possible, so the route has to go through dominating Susan herself. The only problem is that an experienced Domme like her rarely submits to anyone, let alone a kid who is completely new to the scene. And indeed in her interactions with MC so far, she has been vary careful to maintain control and have everything happen on her own terms (as one would expect). The one obvious exception to that is the fairly new "Sun Tzu #1" event in v0.6. It might very well be that she set that up on purpose as well in order to evaluate how much he has learned through his interactions with Rachel and Chloe. Time will tell. If what you are suggesting is to happen at some point, the MC certainly has a lot to learn in order to deserve it.

And that brings us to the MC himself. Now, I realize that my statement about him being a wimp is fairly harsh. Perhaps a more fair assessment would be to say that he has become quite passive and complacent. Where in the beginning of the game he was proactively looking for ways and opportunities to get what he wants, now (pretty much after coming back from the Island) he is mostly waiting for things to happen around and to him instead. The way Susan served him Rachel on a silver platter during "The Deal" is a good example of that. His reaction to Amy and Linda screwing behind his back is another. Consider Linda's attitude towards him in recent conversations - before the Island she would have landed over his knee more than once for it. What we get now is some sort of zen approach that doesn't really fit. So yes, while I'm certainly not advocating for open war with Susan, I do believe that he needs to get his sh*t together and start participating again instead of waiting and watching.

As for kissing, I can certainly see that with Emily since Gary has definitely put her on a romance path. While I don't usually go for the mushy scenes, I must admit that they've had some pretty sweet moments together. The hot tub scene with Rachel is another example of that and can be easily explained by the way Susan has compartmentalized their unorthodox three-way dynamic - Susan delivering the punishment while MC is providing the pleasure.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Thanks
I do think the way is open with Susan.

When wearing the dildo mask she says something about "which cock to choose" and "you will have to be a very good boy to use the real one" and he has performed on her to orgasm.
So it is a question of whether he can get his dick inside her. :whistle:

If the MC can get her tied up again in her room - say with future games of 'GO', where he can win and lose - then there is the potential to tease her mercilessly denying her an orgasm.
There is a wonderful twist in the latest update where TheGary pulled a masterstroke when the MC denies Rachel and then needs punishing privately - great scene! With a great punchline about Rachel acting in a new way. It rather supports my theories about her motivation up to now.
Now consider that option for change with Susan. She says early in the game she likes young men, hinted at also by the pilot right at the start too. So she has never found a decent man all through her life, so she decided that the only way to get satisfaction was by being in control. Now suddenly a young man treats her with respect, is honest with her, and pleasures her repeatedly; is it not feasible that she wonders what a proper real fuck with him would be like? With all this practice the MC should be able to do a decent job.
Maybe one of her traits is that she does want to be dominated - but by the right man.

I know - it sounds just like the MC dreamer who always manages to turn a pair of 100% man hating lesbians to being bisexual and driven insane by his cock. ;)

If you want some sort of logical ending, the girls are at an age where they could easily go off to University - Uncle must be able to own a house near a campus - leaving Susan and Rachel on the boat. With just the three of them it has to turn into a threesome of some form.

Oh and without being sarky, I did find your remark:
"The only problem is that an experienced Domme like her rarely submits to anyone, let alone a kid who is completely new to the scene."
slightly odd considering your earlier remarks about the wimp MC ;)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes