tontoman

May 4, 2017
for Inappropriate Chloe, be in the corridor after diner when Chloe has failed chores.
for Extra naughty, once there has been a full week without talking to the girls, normally Chloe has failed chores and exam. Be in the interior on Sunday at 08.00
100% Island is not needed for those two events
Been looking at the the thread for this and see that in a number of posts, my weird thing is I don't see any chores. I assume the whole chore game from the first half (pre island) is gone as it's not mentioned or tasked to you? But I don't see it mentioned anywhere or see any being done.

edit: Lol as usual, the second you give up and fire off a post the game stars working. Well maybe at least. I had been waiting for Back to School also (btw everything is done except for Naught #2, Inappopriate Chloe, and For Real) but had see it completed in my Back to school progress tracker, but without seeing any scenes. But just now, around three weeks later, I've got the study task firing up. So I'll put it down to BUGS. And made worse by big lag between events that leave you wondering if it's working.

A note that Back to School has to be running would be useful, it sounds like others who've had problems with these might be in a similar boat.

Edit2. And Get it Clean. That's also filled in progression bar, but haven't actually see the scenes.

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
Have a question or two if anyone willing to answer...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I take it i must just keep going not special tricks to do?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How do I get chloe to agree with emily watching the spanking?
Have anal sex with Emily (so she gets her corruption point) at the hot tub. After that join the girls at 1am in Emily's room and choose "Let him watch."

GrayDay96

Jun 25, 2017
Have anal sex with Emily (so she gets her corruption point) at the hot tub. After that join the girls at 1am in Emily's room and choose "Let him watch."
I think youre talking about linda and emily....not emily and chloe.

i am stuck after you spank chloe bare ass at the jacuzi at 16.00. after that i cant get chloe to let emily watch

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thx dude...

So then....

Sounds like im on teh right track so far...

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Got a problem with the quest Linda's help. It reads, during advanced striptease Linda and Emily are going to experiment with each other. How to trigger this last star of the quest?

Ender82

Nov 11, 2018
So i'm all caught up. On the progression page I have everything completed, except for 5 locked ones, I assume for future update?.. and Dare or Dare.. I can't seem to start this one, and it's not locked. Can it be done yet?

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Something strange happended. I continued in the sister rivalry quest and somehow Linda's help was completed afterwards without a scene. Most likely a bug?

May 25, 2017
Got a problem with the quest Linda's help. It reads, during advanced striptease Linda and Emily are going to experiment with each other. How to trigger this last star of the quest?
Something strange happended. I continued in the sister rivalry quest and somehow Linda's help was completed afterwards without a scene. Most likely a bug?

So i'm all caught up. On the progression page I have everything completed, except for 5 locked ones, I assume for future update?.. and Dare or Dare.. I can't seem to start this one, and it's not locked. Can it be done yet?
Everything you see on the event page CAN be done. Be sure to read the unlock conditions carefully and ask here if you have questions about a specific event.

Reactions: Seewolf and ThL

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Everything from the progression window can be completed.

bdaywans

Apr 15, 2017
Looks like I'm not the only one but I'm stuck at 98% on the Yacht and want to hit 100% before going to the Island. The only thing that hasn't unlocked is LINDA'S SURPRISE VISIT.

I've ignored for over 7 days and nothing. Is this something that cannot be triggered at this point? Something I would have had to trigger prior to a different milestone? I've seen it before so not missing anything, but I really just want that 100%.

Alternately, if there is a pre-island save file or a program I can go in and 'cheat' to activate can someone point me to it?

poulev

Jun 13, 2017
Hi guys,

i'm stuck for unlocking the first milestone,
i have all stars and 75% progression, i already speak to Susan who told me that Mr.Elwell will stepping in.
i've waiting for 2 weeks now and still nothing, did i miss something ?

Sorry for my english and thanks in advance

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I've ignored for over 7 days and nothing. Is this something that cannot be triggered at this point? Something I would have had to trigger prior to a different milestone? I've seen it before so not missing anything, but I really just want that 100%.

Alternately, if there is a pre-island save file or a program I can go in and 'cheat' to activate can someone point me to it?
Correct. You can't complete this event after Amy's arrival. If you upload your save it's possible it could be fixed by people in the thread.

There is no need for a pre-island save though. Even a save that has the event completed can't repeat the event at immediately before the island. Not having that 100% won't block any future progression in the case of this event.

Reactions: ThL

bdaywans

Apr 15, 2017
Correct. You can't complete this event after Amy's arrival. If you upload your save it's possible it could be fixed by people in the thread.

There is no need for a pre-island save though. Even a save that has the event completed can't repeat the event at immediately before the island. Not having that 100% won't block any future progression in the case of this event.

Thanks, well guess we'll go to the island and worry about Linda later.

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Hey. Im kinda stuck. i dunno if it's because im at 96% befor island and 70% on island. But i have 58% done and still 5 locked events and it all breaks down to one event wich is extra naughty1 and that one talks about "rachels ending" and that i have to complete that to trigger it. WHat is Rachels ending? And secondly! i have the Dare or dare event wich is not locked but have not even triggered.. Thanks for the help!

Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Hi guys,

i'm stuck for unlocking the first milestone,
i have all stars and 75% progression, i already speak to Susan who told me that Mr.Elwell will stepping in.
i've waiting for 2 weeks now and still nothing, did i miss something ?

Sorry for my english and thanks in advance
U tried using the phone in infermary

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes