May 25, 2017
I never said I didn't like this update. Just that I was disappointed by her breaking her anal only rule on the island.
Ah, I get it now.. and sympathize, but it was bound to happen eventually. And so far it's only one event and even that is a branch you can pretty much avoid. She's still the go-to girl for anal fun, with some Linda thrown in for variety. ;)

walkthrough please...
and there's Yatch percentage and island percentage, how gate island percentage
CMA - Guide 2 : After Milestone 1 & Amy v0.5.3
CMA - Island-Guide v0.5.3

You can return to the Island by talking to Rachel (when she is alone) and asking her about it.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Ah, I get it now.. and sympathize, but it was bound to happen eventually.
I think probably all of us would love to do anything possible with Em, since she seems to be our favorite girl, but we need to keep in mind that her letting MC fuck her during the island trip was a super risky move. But I'm sure we will see more of than in the future.

By the way, is this the first game of Gary's or does he has another one? I love everything about this and I would love to play more of his stuff.

May 25, 2017
I think probably all of us would love to do anything possible with Em, since she seems to be our favorite girl, but we need to keep in mind that her letting MC fuck her during the island trip was a super risky move. But I'm sure we will see more of than in the future.
Okay, first of all I strongly object to "all of us" being bundled into the "Cult of Em"! Chloe & Rachel are clearly superior in every way! ;)

Jokes aside, Em does seem to have the strongest fan base (I blame it on the "redhead effect"), so I'm sure we'll be seeing plenty more of her in future versions.

By the way, is this the first game of Gary's or does he has another one? I love everything about this and I would love to play more of his stuff.
It's his first. :)

Reactions: Mytez

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
hey guys i have following problem. i have to ignore chloe when i catch her spying on emily, but i dont know how often i have to "let her go", is there any trick or something i'm missing?

May 25, 2017
hey guys i have following problem. i have to ignore chloe when i catch her spying on emily, but i dont know how often i have to "let her go", is there any trick or something i'm missing?
Catch her snooping in Em's room in the afternoon instead and tell her you'll deal with her later. The event you are looking for the next time you talk to her (on the same day).

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Jokes aside, Em does seem to have the strongest fan base (I blame it on the "redhead effect"), so I'm sure we'll be seeing plenty more of her in future versions.
I don't even really like red heads, in fact, I tend to dislike them, though not always. I just find her to be the most attractive, and when I found out that her favorite fetish was my favorite fetish? Oh boy.
Not a fan of Chloe, I don't really like asians and I'm not a fan of spanking as a fetish in and of itself either, so she's pretty much a nope. Rachel is pretty good though, wouldn't say no to more of that.

Reactions: ThL

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
For those of us who adore spanking, and really don't get a whole lot of it in games generally, this game is a dream come true. I like my spankings mixed with sex though, and this has enough sexual content to keep it going as well.

I am, however, really looking forward to when the MC can take over all discipline.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Hey All - I finished v2.2 then continued in the Beta V3 but could not bring myself to start everything again and have not played since. Looking at this now at v7.1 wondering if I can get a save file around the v3.1-3.5 level so I can kick on from there??
Cheers
:D

QEAPER

Jun 24, 2017
How do I get the second star in Aunt Makes Mistakes? I tried going to her room at night but I don't get the option to disable the alarm.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes