Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Whenever Rachel whant to punish me she says go to her room after dinner.....but when i go there shes never in her room lol what the hell am i doing wrong lol.... :-s
I think you need to go the lounge (where you can drink), rather than her bedroom.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Whenever Rachel whant to punish me she says go to her room after dinner.....but when i go there shes never in her room lol what the hell am i doing wrong lol.... :-s
Go to the interior at 20.00 and say to Rachel that you are ready for your punishment

Reactions: Canto Forte

azerty789

May 10, 2017

Hello,
The event number is lower than usual but it's compensated by small repeatable scenes not in the tracker.
Changelog for the 0.9 update
  • 3 new events - two of them quite long
  • 2 older events extended
  • Lot of small scenes not considered core content (not linked to a star)
  • Some little additions to make life on the yacht more varied
  • More than 15 new animations .
  • Over 250 new individual renders (900+ rendered total).
  • Fixed several bugs
  • New system to handle parts of the NPCs daily schedule, introducing some randomness (no impact on quests)
  • Improved quality of post island dialogues (0.6/0.7 content mostly).
  • GUI updated (and more help added)

Dave2504

Nov 17, 2018
Hi all, need a bit of help: to get Emily's BJ the notebook instructs me to study with her in the afternoon. I've done all the options there multiple times but I don't progress to BJ for some reason. Is there something else I need to unlock first?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi all, need a bit of help: to get Emily's BJ the notebook instructs me to study with her in the afternoon. I've done all the options there multiple times but I don't progress to BJ for some reason. Is there something else I need to unlock first?
When you have "study" as daily chores, keep one hour of studying and be on the terrace at 18.00. Emily should be there. Choose Study. Something should happen

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
If I remember correctly we fed the last hero to the shark, after a long and painful whipping :devilish:;)
o_O. well this is a spanking game which takes place on a boat, so at least your torture was in character..;)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes