Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Did you save before looking?
I think you get the chance to click on or 'check' maybe 3 locations and then you have to wait for the next timeslot available
which may be the next day?
There are several places - move the mouse around to highlight

Reactions: ThL

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Pssst ! MC found a photograph of Susan´s or is it Rachels Grandma ;) Grandma_Dorothy1920.jpg ?

(Just a little imagination until waiting for new stuff.)

• Haha
Reactions: Raj_vjfan

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have finish three envelopes quest around a week when its release. I play it back after 2 weeks. I seem cant find emily after making one of the choice. Do you guys know where she is?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have finish three envelopes quest around a week when its release. I play it back after 2 weeks. I seem cant find emily after making one of the choice. Do you guys know where she is?
Emily is exactly at the same place and same hour that the first time you played the event. In the Corridor certain days at 14.00 for the first one, etc...

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Emily is exactly at the same place and same hour that the first time you played the event. In the Corridor certain days at 14.00 for the first one, etc...
Oh okay thanks for helping(y)

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
I got to the island before I had 100% progress in the first part. Afterwards I went back in my dreams to do unfinished business but I just cant get the very last star in "Sacrifice" and that one star of "Asking for it". I searched the forum and always found the same instructions but they don't seem to work for me.

It doesn't matter whether I showered at 1am or not. I always get the answer "Yes, Miss!" and it's not marked as a lie.

Regarding "Asking for it" I cannot ask Susan for more, the option to buy the mask simply doesn't pop up. It's frustrating.

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017
Patch Note 0.9.1
  • Fixed one potential crash when loading a save.
  • Added some missing renders
  • Added a cooldown for Rachel asking you to meet her in your room (same cooldown has the request talk).
  • Fixed a few other minor issues.
Changelog for the 0.9 update
  • 3 new events - two of them quite long
  • 2 older events extended
  • Lot of small scenes not considered core content (not linked to a star)
  • Some little additions to make life on the yacht more varied
  • More than 15 new animations .
  • Over 250 new individual renders (900+ rendered total).
  • Fixed several bugs
  • New system to handle parts of the NPCs daily schedule, introducing some randomness (no impact on quests)
  • Improved quality of post island dialogues (0.6/0.7 content mostly).
  • GUI updated (and more help added)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes