hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Patch Note 0.9.1
  • Fixed one potential crash when loading a save.
  • Added some missing renders
  • Added a cooldown for Rachel asking you to meet her in your room (same cooldown has the request talk).
  • Fixed a few other minor issues.
Changelog for the 0.9 update
  • 3 new events - two of them quite long
  • 2 older events extended
  • Lot of small scenes not considered core content (not linked to a star)
  • Some little additions to make life on the yacht more varied
  • More than 15 new animations .
  • Over 250 new individual renders (900+ rendered total).
  • Fixed several bugs
  • New system to handle parts of the NPCs daily schedule, introducing some randomness (no impact on quests)
  • Improved quality of post island dialogues (0.6/0.7 content mostly).
  • GUI updated (and more help added)
If it's in such a short time after the release, it can be only from a high tear.
So thanks for sharing and your mercy pindosxxxl. :love::love::love:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Cure My Addiction [v0.9.1] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (385 MB): - - - -
MAC(368 MB): - - - -
TY

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
So did we find the angle of his girlfriend chick in the latest update ?
At first she just looked like a gold digger but then it looked like something far more sinister.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
We will see how this develops...the crunchathon;)!
well, as usual... :ROFLMAO: my upload took 3+hours (tried mega, zippy and finally done it with workupload), moreover I lost 1.5h of night-sleep to find it compressed by fellow free-cruncher from the shadow, mega donor, uploader etc, etc (-Hex-)
....So, Im gonna leave that happy crunching to these fast-net crunchers in future, crunching now and then for myself...(y)

Reactions: Raj_vjfan

ai...

May 30, 2019
I'm playing the previous update. But where do I find susan and rachel to stop them from firing linda after dinner. I've gone through the bridge and library area from 18:00-24:00 and nobody is in there. Or do I need do something bad three times to meet them both in the library or what... Also how do I delete the older version of the game but keep my save file so I can update.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I'm playing the previous update. But where do I find susan and rachel to stop them from firing linda after dinner. I've gone through the bridge and library area from 18:00-24:00 and nobody is in there. Or do I need do something bad three times to meet them both in the library or what... Also how do I delete the older version of the game but keep my save file so I can update.
Save files are in the game directory in a folder called save. Just make a copy of that folder and then you can delete the game safely. Once you install the new version put them back to their original place within the new game folder

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Oh man, thank you so much for this share, I love this game, a big thank you to the DEV for creating it and for the hero to share it, cheers mate

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes