Raj_vjfan

Jul 6, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction v0.9.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thnxs again for the Android port version bro

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
the Amy training in the game states "you will stay available" as a daily task option for her. Sadly, when she comes in the morning for her assignment, I never even see that option. Her stats are max (level 2, experience 200, mode and obedience around 100). Anybody got an idea?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
the Amy training in the game states "you will stay available" as a daily task option for her. Sadly, when she comes in the morning for her assignment, I never even see that option. Her stats are max (level 2, experience 200, mode and obedience around 100). Anybody got an idea?
The action for this option are not yest implemented and will probably come in the next release. Pick up the other choices, the first one giving more options to check on Amy and reward/punish her

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry about that, this option has been removed in the last patch because its influence was almost nonexistent and I forgot to edit the window in the process. It will be fixed for next patch.

Reactions: TGI Games

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Uhh where did the mobile version disappear to ? Do we have to just wait a bit longer for the mobile version of 9.1 ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Think I have some bugs, because i don't see any opt "take risk". i won the go, then i went to her bridge but notthing happen
After you have won, you go see Susan, you'll have the option dialog "collect your prize".
Then, during the event, you'll have a chance to take risk

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes