AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Saves can be found in users/yourname/AppData/Roaming/Renpy/CureMyAddiction
Unless you've white cleaned your PC lately...
Otherwise they are in the last version of your game : /Game/Saves
Thanks, had tried it before but I had put the wrong saves XD

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm finnaly whe can fuck chloe but no creampie shame though whit the doctor whe can do creampie
emliy is only anal creampie

Jun 7, 2019
Alright, I'm willing to bet I'm missing something minor here, but I cannot get Amy to go clean Emily's toys. I tell her to do so, but I can never catch her doing so. WTF am I missing here? This is the last objective I have to complete and can't seem to trigger the event....

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Alright, I'm willing to bet I'm missing something minor here, but I cannot get Amy to go clean Emily's toys. I tell her to do so, but I can never catch her doing so. WTF am I missing here? This is the last objective I have to complete and can't seem to trigger the event....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sugarfreee

Jun 13, 2017
Guys, i put sleeping pils in a Rachel's drink, but when i come at 22.00 when she sleep, i can't do nothing there? I need to turn off the alarm clock right?

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
I`ve done the rachel and linda event and watch emily and linda when they have sex but the game wont register the achievment wtf......
and i dont think the rachel and linda one is repeteble ffs im stuck

sonofwar777

Nov 4, 2017
I am very very difficult to find extra naughty event # 2, I have followed all the suggestions in this forum & I have played about 10 weeks in the game but the extra naughty # 2 event is not coming out either, what should I do? Can anyone help complete this event?
Thank you

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I am very very difficult to find extra naughty event # 2, I have followed all the suggestions in this forum & I have played about 10 weeks in the game but the extra naughty # 2 event is not coming out either, what should I do? Can anyone help complete this event?
Thank you
Can you upload a save?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
where the hell is this evens whts its name ???
Are you trolling? Where did you get the image? If you took it as a screenshot from inside the game you already know how to find it. If it's not from this game then it's impossible to unlock since it is... not in the game...

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes