omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Are you trolling? Where did you get the image? If you took it as a screenshot from inside the game you already know how to find it. If it's not from this game then it's impossible to unlock since it is... not in the game...
its from svs site its from the game am not trolling its really inside the game

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Emily has never asked me fro a seocnd toy. Is that triggered by something else? I have completed first milestone.

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
"Ask Emily if she is up for something and select “Surprise me”.
This doesn't happen either.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
So wtf happened with Amy?? She went from being an option for having fun with to a useless maid/slave with 0 interaction...no fun with her at all. I didn't have a chance to follow the story with her since I got fed up with trying to trigger events and downloaded a save.
Another thing...you finally get to fuck Emily.....but ONLY once? But you can fuck Chloe and the doc anytime you want it. Yes I know about the dream replay but its sort of not the same. Too much anal with her :confused:

May 25, 2017
where the hell is this evens whts its name ??? is this the only sex scene with rachel ?
Are you trolling? Where did you get the image? If you took it as a screenshot from inside the game you already know how to find it. If it's not from this game then it's impossible to unlock since it is... not in the game...
It's one of two custom renders Gary prepares each month as rewards for his top two tiers of Patrons. It is NOT in the game and never will be. My best guess is that whoever leaked it to SVS was either trolling or simply wasn't paying attention.

So wtf happened with Amy?? She went from being an option for having fun with to a useless maid/slave with 0 interaction...no fun with her at all. I didn't have a chance to follow the story with her since I got fed up with trying to trigger events and downloaded a save.
Another thing...you finally get to fuck Emily.....but ONLY once? But you can fuck Chloe and the doc anytime you want it. Yes I know about the dream replay but its sort of not the same. Too much anal with her :confused:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: omarsayed and ThL

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
It's one of two custom renders Gary prepares each month as rewards for his top two tiers of Patrons. It is NOT in the game and never will be. My best guess is that whoever leaked it to SVS was either trolling or simply wasn't paying attention.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK I must have missed that but what happend with amy that has her being treated like a slave. I gave up trying to trigger events and used a save...maybe I should download a 8.1 save and try again from there

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
I haven't played since just before the island came out. Has anything been added to the first third of the game that I'd want to start a fresh play through for? It looks like the new stuff is pretty self-contained to the point of almost being two separate games.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Linda starts to say this a few days after her and the MC fucks for the first time. CureMyAddiction 2019-08-09 20-12-58-44.jpg

Could it be pregnancy in the air?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I'm..... okay with how amy's situation seems to be ... tbh, I avoided her almost the entire time, after one go unless I thought it might help progress the story. (y)

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Alright, I'm willing to bet I'm missing something minor here, but I cannot get Amy to go clean Emily's toys. I tell her to do so, but I can never catch her doing so. WTF am I missing here? This is the last objective I have to complete and can't seem to trigger the event....
did you search for her in the main bathroom right after you gave her the assignment?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Is there anythign special about it? Cuz for me, it jsut tellls me to leave her to work. Though, I did ask her to do so before giving the maid dress.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
try it with her in the maids dress. my MC threatened to use the plugs on Amy if she did not comply and I got the star

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I have, and there was no interaction. MC didn't threaten much in the regular outfit, but more or less told her to use it or something, can't remember the dialogue exactly.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes