MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Can anyone help me with "ascension #1", I can't find Emily drinking in the Interior like she used to. Also I can't get the first two stars either. Does anyone know?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone help me with "ascension #1", I can't find Emily drinking in the Interior like she used to. Also I can't get the first two stars either. Does anyone know?
Use the fan made walkthrough and see what it says.

Marmitter

Oct 19, 2017
hm, where do i find the storage at midnight to collect the items ordered by phone? i search around the ship but can't figure it out...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
hm, where do i find the storage at midnight to collect the items ordered by phone? i search around the ship but can't figure it out...
There is no storage. What you need for Rachel will be available the next time you show up by the pool.
Otherwise items ordered are either in a box in the middle of your room or a NPC tells you that they were delivered (and that you can use them)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How did you get her completely naked?
Once she wears the maid uniform and is level 2 in training it's one of her possible punishment, but she will still wear the apron.
Any other image is modded

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Emily now drinks on the terrace, in the afternoon

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have, and there was no interaction. MC didn't threaten much in the regular outfit, but more or less told her to use it or something, can't remember the dialogue exactly.
That's the interaction. Once you've seen it it's not repeatable

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I haven't played since just before the island came out. Has anything been added to the first third of the game that I'd want to start a fresh play through for? It looks like the new stuff is pretty self-contained to the point of almost being two separate games.
Nothing added neither in the "before Island" events nor in the "Island" events. But lots of change in the "After island" events and yacht

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
OK I must have missed that but what happend with amy that has her being treated like a slave. I gave up trying to trigger events and used a save...maybe I should download a 8.1 save and try again from there
You need to play the "True nature #1" event to understand what happened

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Guys, i put sleeping pils in a Rachel's drink, but when i come at 22.00 when she sleep, i can't do nothing there? I need to turn off the alarm clock right?
You need to skip time one hour in your room, then go to Rachel's, and yo'll have the option to disable the clock. First search the cabin to find a torch, you may find it useful...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I`ve done the rachel and linda event and watch emily and linda when they have sex but the game wont register the achievment wtf......
and i dont think the rachel and linda one is repeteble ffs im stuck
Once Rachel saw you rubbing Linda's ass, there is no need to repeat the event. As for Linda and Emily in Em's room, they do it quite often. Try every option (peek/enter - just watch/participate)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks, tried for a over week and it seems she forgot how to read. But it's ok, I'll leave the event till the next version.
There is no bug reported on this event, so the next version won't help you. Do you mind sharing a save so that we can give it a try ?

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
I can't seem to find how Dare or Dare #1 is triggered. It says its available and without requirements but I cant seem to get it to start. Also, what event is The Deal #2 talking about regarding Amy?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can't seem to find how Dare or Dare #1 is triggered. It says its available and without requirements but I cant seem to get it to start. Also, what event is The Deal #2 talking about regarding Amy?
Dare and Dare is triggered by a dialog with Chloe, asking her to play a game. You'll need to speak to all the girls then Chloe again. From there it's on autopilot

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
I've been going to her for a while and all I get from here is the generic greeting. What time of day or where is this supposed to happen?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I've been going to her for a while and all I get from here is the generic greeting. What time of day or where is this supposed to happen?
I'm not sure there is a specific time. Have you done the prerequisites :
Extra Naughty #1 & Spank Chloe in Susan’s room during She Does Deserve it ?

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
Ok, I didn't know Extra Naughty was needed. The Progression tab said it was available from the moment they got back from the Island.Thanks for your help

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ok, I didn't know Extra Naughty was needed. The Progression tab said it was available from the moment they got back from the Island.Thanks for your help
When you're stuck, first check Segmentation Fault 's walkthrough. It will get you out of 99% of the "problems".

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes