TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Hello,

As another user reported it, for me pressing Ctrl doesn't skip scenes anymore (whether I have seen them before or not). It worked on 0.8.3, but since I upgraded to 0.9.1 pressing Ctrl doesn't do anything anymore. I just copied my saved game from version 0.8.3 to the directory containing version 0.9.1 to play it, maybe that's what led to the problem?
It has nothing to do with the saved game, it's a built in renpy feature (skipping). So you have to set it up properly once you install a new version. Go to the main menu (Press escape if in game) then / preferences / skip

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Gave Amy maid outfit and sent her to clean toys dozen times, but i don't know where to find her when she cleans them? I suppose in Emily's room, but there is nothing there. Bug?

malddong7

Sep 5, 2017
How can i get the aunt makes mistakes 15th star?
Susan doesn't need my skill any more.
16th ,17th star already get.
I can't participate in kneeling contest.

Reactions: Seriosha

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How can i get the aunt makes mistakes 15th star?
Susan doesn't need my skill any more.
16th ,17th star already get.
I can't participate in kneeling contest.
If Susan doesn't need your skills, be in the corridor in the evening, you'll ear strange noises coming from Rachel's room. Pick up 3rd choice

Reactions: Seriosha

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
2 problems I am having.

1st is Sacrifice where I need to lie to Susan, did it now 3 times both before and after Amy took a turn.
Have not taken a shower or use the pool or hot tube now for 3 weeks.
Still will not complete.

2nd is Linda Surprise Visit, I have ignored her now for 4 weeks and nothing is happening.
CureMyAddiction 2019-08-11 10-49-38-96.jpg
Any one knows how to complete them please.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Guys, check the detailed walkthrough in the OP before asking.
Ask for help if and when the walkthrough couldn't help you in your quest. Come on ;)

Reactions: ThL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys, check the detailed walkthrough in the OP before asking.
Ask for help if and when the walkthrough couldn't help you in your quest. Come on ;)
Okay wise guy here is what the fan made walkthrough says.
Prerequisites: Progress in Linda’s Help
Characters: Linda Description: No matter how your little arrangement started, Linda has started to enjoy your attention.
Guide:
Ignore Linda for at least five days.
Unlocks during the event.
Unlocks during the event.
Note: The FOLLOWING TWO STARS REQUIRE COMPLETION of MS1!
Ignore Linda for a week.
Unlocks with the previous star.
I have ignored her now for 7 weeks.
The bold does not happen and yes MS1 is done and has been done now for many weeks.

Now for Sacrifice.
Characters: Susan
Description: Susan might be willing to help if you are close to getting kicked out of the yacht… for a price.
Guide: Talk to Susan when you are close to getting kicked out and ask her for a favor. She will come to your room at 02:00 AM. Answer “Yes, Miss.”, “I’m at your service, Miss.” And “I’m hard as A rock miss”.
Unlocked with the previous if you followed the instructions.
Repeat the event and don’t take a shower before Susan arrives.
Ingame says to lie to her.
Bold does not happen and now its been 7 times 3 before Amy and now 4 times after Amy, yes MS1 has been done for many weeks.

So if you have more info on this it would be very helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbking42

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

just need some info on the game.

I am almost done with a couple of Chloe's requirements but I cannot spank her when she is studying. Done it once but now can't seem to do it again. Also, I had the nurse do the rectal exam but I cannot activate that last star. It says to do it when the nurse changes methods but I don't get it.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Okay wise guy here is what the fan made walkthrough says.

I have ignored her now for 7 weeks.
The bold does not happen and yes MS1 is done and has been done now for many weeks.

Now for Sacrifice.

Ingame says to lie to her.
Bold does not happen and now its been 7 times 3 before Amy and now 4 times after Amy, yes MS1 has been done for many weeks.

So if you have more info on this it would be very helpful.
I'm pretty sure you can't get all of Linda's surpise visit if Amy has reached the yacht.

Can't really help with Sacrifice, since I never had this problem. Maybe try doing it again without lying, then one more time lying.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I dunno if it's a bug or not. But at one point, the game basically instantly failed with a "You're cured, and Rachel found out too late to do anything about it." Reason I'm not sure is because it was during one of thsoe sections where the game warns you it could be game over. But that message didn't seem to jive with the issue at hand.

May 25, 2017
I dunno if it's a bug or not. But at one point, the game basically instantly failed with a "You're cured, and Rachel found out too late to do anything about it." Reason I'm not sure is because it was during one of thsoe sections where the game warns you it could be game over. But that message didn't seem to jive with the issue at hand.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Okay... but that .... I don't get it. Cuz you're getting discredited to Rachel right? So why would she do anything about it?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes