tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
my gripes are, can't do for real? #1 cuz linda is never at the jacuzzi with amy at the time the walkthrough says,
also it took a while #1 can't start cuz amy is always in the jacuzzi at 14:00.
the deal #2 also won't start either, if i deny rachel, nothing happens at all other than she's disappointed.
in need of attention #1 also nothing there either. and of course three envelopes #1 doesn't start cuz emily is never in her room nor is she ever drinking..

sun tzu #1 has a missing star for take a risk cuz never got a repeat where i could do that one.
she was right #1 also has a missing star for different ending but never get a different ending.

so what the hell is wrong?!?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
my gripes are, can't do for real? #1 cuz linda is never at the jacuzzi with amy at the time the walkthrough says,
also it took a while #1 can't start cuz amy is always in the jacuzzi at 14:00.
the deal #2 also won't start either, if i deny rachel, nothing happens at all other than she's disappointed.
in need of attention #1 also nothing there either. and of course three envelopes #1 doesn't start cuz emily is never in her room nor is she ever drinking..

sun tzu #1 has a missing star for take a risk cuz never got a repeat where i could do that one.
she was right #1 also has a missing star for different ending but never get a different ending.

so what the hell is wrong?!?
You need to focus on NPC+location, and check several times a day.
Linda and Amy can be found in the jacuzzi late at night (00.00-03.00)
It took a while #1 pass by the jacuzzi every hour to get Rachel in there (it's in the afternoon)
Deal #2 : you have to deny Rachel 2 or 3 times in a row (depending on the progression of the event) to start it.
In need of attention #1 : do nothing sexual with the girls during the day, enter their room at 00.00, you'll get Chloe and Emily star. For Rachel's, there are prerequisites as stated in the walkthrough
3 envelopes #1 : if you have not started this event before True Nature #1, it is indeed more difficult to see her (her appearances are more on the terrace for Ascension #1. It's more difficult but it happens. It will be corrected in 0.8.2
Sun Tzu #1 : enable "dreams" in the settings. Choose to dream of this event. When in Susan's room and she is bound, take a risk.
She was right #1 : it's repeatable, just ask Linda to do it again and try every option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Segmentation Fault

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You need to focus on NPC+location, and check several times a day.
Linda and Amy can be found in the jacuzzi late at night (00.00-03.00)
It took a while #1 pass by the jacuzzi every hour to get Rachel in there (it's in the afternoon)
Deal #2 : you have to deny Rachel 2 or 3 times in a row (depending on the progression of the event) to start it.
In need of attention #1 : do nothing sexual with the girls during the day, enter their room at 00.00, you'll get Chloe and Emily star. For Rachel's, there are prerequisites as stated in the walkthrough
3 envelopes #1 : if you have not started this event before True Nature #1, it is indeed more difficult to see her (her appearances are more on the terrace for Ascension #1. It's more difficult but it happens. It will be corrected in 0.8.2
Sun Tzu #1 : enable "dreams" in the settings. Choose to dream of this event. When in Susan's room and she is bound, take a risk.
She was right #1 : it's repeatable, just ask Linda to do it again and try every option.
oddly in dreams after island event, there is only 1 dream, the 3 way with amy/linda, no dream of sun tzu at all. 3 envelopes problem now is 3 and 5 are still grey and i've repeated them all a lot.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
also i'm curious, if i didn't get the babysitting prerequisite, is this why the can we go back to the island question is in my dialog for rachel?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
also i'm curious, if i didn't get the babysitting prerequisite, is this why the can we go back to the island question is in my dialog for rachel?
When returning from your first (and subsequent) trip to the island, the option to go there again will appear in a dialog with Rachel after a few days when you are back on the yacht.
It is highly recommended to begin the Island quests by "Babysitting", as it is a prerequisite for a number of events back on the yacht.
ATTN : If you started (and/or achieved) True Nature #1, you cannot go back to the island except in dreams.

Reactions: Segmentation Fault

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can a patreon please let the dev know there is a bug with "Days W/O Chores" in that you tell Susan it is done you get 2 days but once you go to Rachel's room that same day you lose the 2 days.

Right after telling Susan it is done. CureMyAddiction 2019-08-12 08-36-34-99.jpg And now just after leaving Rachel's room same day. CureMyAddiction 2019-08-12 08-42-54-24.jpg

May 25, 2017
Can a patreon please let the dev know there is a bug with "Days W/O Chores" in that you tell Susan it is done you get 2 days but once you go to Rachel's room that same day you lose the 2 days.
Right after telling Susan it is done. And now just after leaving Rachel's room same day.
Apparently it's intended behavior. If you don't join Rachel & Susan - you keep your reward. If you join them however, you lose ALL no chores days (reset to 0).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
We'll pass the message ;)
Thank you.

There maybe another bug.

I have tried to clean the pool when Linda is there but there is never the option to "Clean" at 16:00 while she is swimming.
CureMyAddiction 2019-08-12 09-02-39-90.jpg

Or am I missing something?

RazorJTR

Jan 4, 2019
Hi all, can anyone help with getting "In need of attention #1, Star 3 to work? Is it Rachel or is it Chloe?
And how do I get the "The Deal #2" to get to the last 3 stars? What did I miss?
Thank you in advance :)

Chota629

Jul 17, 2018
Any help with Dare or Dare would be appreciated. I have all of the pre's done for it, only things unlocked atm for me to do yet are "In need of Attention #1" third star, and "The Deal #2" last 3 star. Dare or Dare still shows that I have to complete Extra Naughty #1 and She Does Deserve It #1. Both of these are completed and I have tried going back and redoing events from them, doing the island again for all of the endings, nothing seems to clear those two pre's to unlock.

Also, haven't done any dream's, but they are turned on and I looked to make sure it wasn't unlocked there, which it isn't since I saw that a problem earlier in the thread.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you.

There maybe another bug.

I have tried to clean the pool when Linda is there but there is never the option to "Clean" at 16:00 while she is swimming.
View attachment 370176

Or am I missing something?
You should have the option "clean" when Linda is in the pool in the afternoon. 100% sure. Of course it should be a day when you have chores and not study, and you must not have already cleaned the pool during the day

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi all, can anyone help with getting "In need of attention #1, Star 3 to work? Is it Rachel or is it Chloe?
And how do I get the "The Deal #2" to get to the last 3 stars? What did I miss?
Thank you in advance :)
In need of attention #1 : It's about Rachel, 00.00 in her room when you have done nothing with her, but check the prerequisites in the walkthrough
The Deal #2 : ignore Rachel 3 times, and also check the prerequisites

Reactions: RazorJTR

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Any help with Dare or Dare would be appreciated. I have all of the pre's done for it, only things unlocked atm for me to do yet are "In need of Attention #1" third star, and "The Deal #2" last 3 star. Dare or Dare still shows that I have to complete Extra Naughty #1 and She Does Deserve It #1. Both of these are completed and I have tried going back and redoing events from them, doing the island again for all of the endings, nothing seems to clear those two pre's to unlock.

Also, haven't done any dream's, but they are turned on and I looked to make sure it wasn't unlocked there, which it isn't since I saw that a problem earlier in the thread.
Looks complex. I suggest that you a save and maybe one of the skilled ones will have a look into it

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes