RazorJTR

Jan 4, 2019
In need of attention #1 : It's about Rachel, 00.00 in her room when you have done nothing with her, but check the prerequisites in the walkthrough
The Deal #2 : ignore Rachel 3 times, and also check the prerequisites
Thank you very much. I got it now :)

Reactions: ThL

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
screenshot0002.png

How to get this star ? I grounded Chloe for 3 Hours beginning at 3pm , look after her at 4 pm and she offers nothing same at 5 pm.
Ok its the second time I grounded her , have I missed the occasion earlier at very first time grounding her?
Or had I to controll her instantly at 3pm to get the star? I am clueless.
The save with the beginning of 2nd grounding is attached.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
hi can i get some help please how can you "punish chloe effectively when she deserves it" and "when chloe is grounded, after the first hour, she might have something for you"?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
hi can i get some help please how can you "punish chloe effectively when she deserves it" and "when chloe is grounded, after the first hour, she might have something for you"?
Effective punishment for Chloe is being grounded.
When she is, skip one hour and go see her. She'll offer a deal to cut short the punishment

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 370293

How to get this star ? I grounded Chloe for 3 Hours beginning at 3pm , look after her at 4 pm and she offers nothing same at 5 pm.
Ok its the second time I grounded her , have I missed the occasion earlier at very first time grounding her?
The first time it's not working. Here is a save one day later. Ground her, go see her. Skip one hour, go again, she'll have a proposal for you
Check your settings, I may have changed one thing or two for quicker play

Reactions: Antwit

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
You should get it now. Just phone Charlotte and order the plug.

p.s. Remember to rename the file back to "5-7-LT1.save" after downloading!
Thanks. That has fixed it. The only thing I am still missing is the "Surprise me" option you're supposed to get on the "Emily's help" task after you've done MS1 (Which I have).

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
View attachment 370293

just save and after one hour go to her room itll take several times but it should show
Effective punishment for Chloe is being grounded.
When she is, skip one hour and go see her. She'll offer a deal to cut short the punishment
thanks

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
The first time it's not working. Here is a save one day later. Ground her, go see her. Skip one hour, go again, she'll have a proposal for you
Check your settings, I may have changed one thing or two for quicker play
It depended on failing "cleaning chores" and not on studies to get Chloe to the right point ;)
By the way: Thnx to put a punishment for Emily allthough in the save.:sneaky:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Chloe just got spanked by her mom and no marks on her butt, spanked at 22:00 and this is at 23:00 CureMyAddiction 2019-08-12 15-39-01-11.jpg
Can one of you patreon's on here get this info to the dev please.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Please stop.. Was a great game but all the little upgrades just grind you to death.. Or maybe I should wait for a couple months. I LOVE THE GAME BUT FUCK....Same thing over and over

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Please stop.. Was a great game but all the little upgrades just grind you to death.. Or maybe I should wait for a couple months. I LOVE THE GAME BUT FUCK....Same thing over and over
I don't know what you're usually playing, but since the beginning, with just one exception, all of TheGary 's releases have been loaded with more contend than most other games around here

Reactions: Antwit

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Games is good but yeah just make a final copy and release it !! samething over n over
I do hope that we're at least a year away from the final 1.0 release. So much things left to do yet...

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I don't know what you're usually playing, but since the beginning, with just one exception, all of TheGary 's releases have been loaded with more contend than most other games around here
[/QUOTE
Trust me I love the game but ya just can't go throu the same old stuff to get 5 min of new content.. I'm sorry

May 25, 2017
Thanks. That has fixed it. The only thing I am still missing is the "Surprise me" option you're supposed to get on the "Emily's help" task after you've done MS1 (Which I have).
Apparently that option is now called "Butt Stuff", I'll update it in the WT. Sneaky Gary is sneaky.

Trust me I love the game but ya just can't go throu the same old stuff to get 5 min of new content.. I'm sorry
Why would you do the old stuff over and over? Just load a 0.6+ save and you are gold...

Thanks for the suggestion. Here's a save is anyone is open to see if they can help.
Try it now. Just talk to Chloe about a game. Don't forget to rename the attached save back to "4-9-LT1.save" after downloading!

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes