Chota629

Jul 17, 2018
Apparently that option is now called "Butt Stuff", I'll update it in the WT. Sneaky Gary is sneaky.

Why would you do the old stuff over and over? Just load a 0.6+ save and you are gold...

Try it now. Just talk to Chloe about a game. Don't forget to rename the attached save back to "4-9-LT1.save" after downloading!
Thank you so much! Saved me a bunch of replay time.

Reactions: JeefZ
May 25, 2017
What is the change for 0.9.2?
Patch Note 0.9.2
  • Amy's talks during some of her punishments or reward were not resetting.
  • Fixed a crash that could happen during Linda repeatable event in her office (Medical Emergency)
  • Update the help of the Amy's training window
  • Fixed a bug that was allowing to max Amy's training way too quickly.
  • Added some missing images, mostly background.
  • Fixed the spanking marks on Amy when she was wearing the default uniform or the full maid one.
  • Emily reading in her room now trigger more often, to make it easier to start "Three Envelopes"

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
When returning from your first (and subsequent) trip to the island, the option to go there again will appear in a dialog with Rachel after a few days when you are back on the yacht.
It is highly recommended to begin the Island quests by "Babysitting", as it is a prerequisite for a number of events back on the yacht.
ATTN : If you started (and/or achieved) True Nature #1, you cannot go back to the island except in dreams.
ahh cool, i was praying that would be the case cuz i'd hate to have to start over the island save again.... but if i go back, will chloe still be my sexy little fuck buddy?!?

Reactions: Segmentation Fault

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ahh cool, i was praying that would be the case cuz i'd hate to have to start over the island save again.... but if i go back, will chloe still be my sexy little fuck buddy?!?
As the saying goes : "What happens on the Island stays on the Island"....sort of.... ;)

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Apparently that option is now called "Butt Stuff", I'll update it in the WT. Sneaky Gary is sneaky.

Why would you do the old stuff over and over? Just load a 0.6+ save and you are gold...

Try it now. Just talk to Chloe about a game. Don't forget to rename the attached save back to "4-9-LT1.save" after downloading!
I've done "Butt stuff" with Emily quite a few times but have see no sign of the supposed "Call Emily" button in the interior.

sadas_cp

Mar 3, 2019
Lost my save files, Is there anyone who can share the save files with me. I do not need complete one, just trying to save myself from some grinding.

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
Is the day/Time/Progress display on the save screen broken for anyone else? I didn't see anything about it on the last few pages and I'm just wondering if it's a known bug or not.

May 25, 2017
I've done "Butt stuff" with Emily quite a few times but have see no sign of the supposed "Call Emily" button in the interior.
I'm not sure how you ended up in that state. Attach a save and I'll fix it for you.

Lost my save files, Is there anyone who can share the save files with me. I do not need complete one, just trying to save myself from some grinding.
Take your pick: Cure My Addiction Saves

Is the day/Time/Progress display on the save screen broken for anyone else? I didn't see anything about it on the last few pages and I'm just wondering if it's a known bug or not.
It's broken until you reach the Island, yes.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am trying to get 'Spending Time With Emily' final star. You have to win sis-pap-brick but no matter how many times I try to reload the save I just cannot get that random event to occur. Every other quest is done except for STWE and Full filling Linda's request, but I cannot continue that due to the RNG of STWE. Is there specific days when you have a chance of this occurring if reloading won't work? Over 30 reloads never triggered the scene.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
1st is Sacrifice where I need to lie to Susan, did it now 3 times both before and after Amy took a turn.
Have not taken a shower or use the pool or hot tube now for 3 weeks.
Still will not complete.
Same problem here. I am obviously lying to her but cannot get that stupid star. "Asking for it" seems unsolveable for me, too. Yes, I did everything the walkthrough tells me to do. I doesn't work.

May 25, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am trying to get 'Spending Time With Emily' final star. You have to win sis-pap-brick but no matter how many times I try to reload the save I just cannot get that random event to occur. Every other quest is done except for STWE and Full filling Linda's request, but I cannot continue that due to the RNG of STWE. Is there specific days when you have a chance of this occurring if reloading won't work? Over 30 reloads never triggered the scene.
That's because the event is on a cycle, it doesn't depend on RNG (until the RPS winner is decided). In other words, you can Save/Load 10^10 times and it will never trigger. What you need to do is go through the event and, if it doesn't trigger, do it again the next day. It should trigger within 3 days IIRC.

Same problem here. I am obviously lying to her but cannot get that stupid star. "Asking for it" seems unsolveable for me, too. Yes, I did everything the walkthrough tells me to do. I doesn't work.
Do you mind uploading a save?

Reactions: ThL

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
As the saying goes : "What happens on the Island stays on the Island"....sort of.... ;)

ok got the babysitter ending, but i'm curious, should i go back and get the other endings before i continue and get to true nature?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ok got the babysitter ending, but i'm curious, should i go back and get the other endings before i continue and get to true nature?
After True Nature #1 the island can only be accessed in dreams. I would advise to play the 4 paths of the Island before starting True nature #1 (as was intended in the progressive releases)

Reactions: tsunku

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
That's because the event is on a cycle, it doesn't depend on RNG (until the RPS winner is decided). In other words, you can Save/Load 10^10 times and it will never trigger. What you need to do is go through the event and, if it doesn't trigger, do it again the next day. It should trigger within 3 days IIRC.
Appreciate you taking the time to respond but that didn't work either. Just did another 12 day cycle and not once did the new scene appear. MC just cums after watching Linda and Emily play with each other.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Would you mind attaching a save?
Again, much appreciated for your help but I deleted the game mate.

Clearly it broke on me and I wasted too much time with it. Shame too as the game finally started to get interesting, but if I am honest I hate that random event shit. You move forward to progress, you can even take a step back to try another path, but what no one should do is create a section where you can get stuck with no progression. Its typical in a lot of Japanese games, but it seems these devs find appeal in it too. Personally I despise when people wreck the flow.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes