a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is the result of the kneeling contest random ?
So far for me its 1 for you and 1 for Rachel then back to you and so on but I only did it 4 times, 1st and 3rd was MC 2nd and 4th was Rachel.

Is chloe topless here? CureMyAddiction 2019-08-13 11-10-57-23.jpg (Its the first time to eat right after the island.)
Never mind she got a new outfit without a back. CureMyAddiction 2019-08-13 12-07-06-08.jpg

Last edited:

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Of course you could download the 0.9.2 version and then delete the previous version you had - or is that too difficult for you.
:whistle:
i have version 9.1 so it would be very stupid to download the whole game for just this

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is the result of the kneeling contest random ?
For most events with just a random component, TheGary used this method : first try is random, second try is random on the remaining possibilities (excluding the one already seen), and so on. Once you've seen them all it's random again.
In most cases, repeating the event is a good solution.

Al2(SO4)3

Aug 19, 2018
Is it possible to give more than 1 orgasm during the (for example) Medical Emergency with Linda or Time for some Fun! with Chloe ? I've tried many combos.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is it possible to give more than 1 orgasm during the (for example) Medical Emergency with Linda or Time for some Fun! with Chloe ? I've tried many combos.
I don't think it's possible at the moment. You have 60 minutes to spend, each action takes 10 minutes and can raise Linda's (or Chloe's) arousal of a maximum of 25 pts. At 100 she orgasms. So you would need 8 actions to make her come twice. Maybe in future updates MC will discover new treats for the girls that score more than 25 pts each...

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Cure My Addiction [v0.9.2] [TheGary] - Original Size: 1.24GB

Download PC (452MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

Dophin

Dec 12, 2018
Spending Time with Emily last star

Ok I hate these it's random. You need to barge into Emily's room when Linda and Emily are fooling around. (1am I belkieve) You'll get a longer version of one of their makeout sessions and at the end they will play rock-paper-scissors to see who gets to play with the MC. If Emily wins you get the star (two random events). Got to just keep trying.
Hi i have the same problem tried it 50 times (Ver.0.92) in dreaming mode, it never trigers the rock-paper-scissors :cry:.
I tried to spy and enter, to enter an watch and to enter and get an blowjob, serveral times.
Dont think its bad luck, maybe I'm doing something wrong ?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
extra naughty #2 isn't starting tho chloe has had her ass beaten by emily several times, i haven't given a pep talk to chloe yet no star for that, also the walkthrough is no help cuz it thinks there is only 1 star.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
extra naughty #2 isn't starting tho chloe has had her ass beaten by emily several times, i haven't given a pep talk to chloe yet no star for that, also the walkthrough is no help cuz it thinks there is only 1 star.
What is the punishment level ? It must be 4/6

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Spending Time with Emily last star

Hi i have the same problem tried it 50 times (Ver.0.92) in dreaming mode, it never trigers the rock-paper-scissors :cry:.
I tried to spy and enter, to enter an watch and to enter and get an blowjob, serveral times.
Dont think its bad luck, maybe I'm doing something wrong ?
There's a 50/50 chance. I tried myself and Linda won 3 times in a row. But the code have been checked and there is nothing wrong there

imp123333

Jul 28, 2018
Hi I need some help - It looks like "she does deserve it" "has completed' (all stars are there), but it isn't marked as completed, and it has locked next few quests from starting. Can anyone tell me how to force it to 'completed' state? As you can see on the screenshot below, it's title is red, as if it was locked, but it says completed on the miniature.

1565791176572.png

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes