May 25, 2017
Hi I need some help - It looks like "she does deserve it" "has completed' (all stars are there), but it isn't marked as completed, and it has locked next few quests from starting. Can anyone tell me how to force it to 'completed' state? As you can see on the screenshot below, it's title is red, as if it was locked, but it says completed on the miniature.
Fixed. Remember to rename the file back to "quick-5-LT1.save" after downloading.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yes, you're 2/3 it seems. Get everyone to be punished, including MC, to speed up ;)
i found a way! instead of waiting for the dialog to appear for rachel, i went to the corridor and waited for 21:00 and heard noise and saw chloe getting spanked, suddenly inappropriate chloe #1 was done...
btw i noticed after i wrote that, wrong quest haha damn, still no starting extra naughty #2, but the punishment thingie is now 1/6, but i don't get it, all the pics are showing.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i found a way! instead of waiting for the dialog to appear for rachel, i went to the corridor and waited for 21:00 and heard noise and saw chloe getting spanked, suddenly inappropriate chloe #1 was done...
btw i noticed after i wrote that, wrong quest haha damn, still no starting extra naughty #2, but the punishment thingie is now 1/6, but i don't get it, all the pics are showing.
every time you unlock a new punishment you start from 1/6 again
so you need 4/6 with all punishments on

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Am I screwed over or do I need more spanking to reach 4/6.

To me it looks like 4/7 but I could be wrong and its 4/1 CureMyAddiction 2019-08-14 11-14-23-92.jpg

Just to let you know I started the after the island at 1/(what that is in the pic and only had 3 spankings now.)

It says in the walkthrough that I need 4/6 ""Prerequisites: Make it Clean #1, Punishment level 4/6 (bare spanking)""

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Am I screwed over or do I need more spanking to reach 4/6.

To me it looks like 4/7 but I could be wrong and its 4/1

Just to let you know I started the after the island at 1/(what that is in the pic and only had 3 spankings now.)

It says in the walkthrough that I need 4/6 ""Prerequisites: Make it Clean #1, Punishment level 4/6 (bare spanking)""
It is 4/7, it means you need 3 more punishment done by Rachel for the next unlock.

This part is a bit confusing and will be improved in the next update (not patch).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It is 4/7, it means you need 3 more punishment done by Rachel for the next unlock.

This part is a bit confusing and will be improved in the next update (not patch).
The question is am I safe at 4/7 because one of the quests needs 4/6.
""Prerequisites: Make it Clean #1, Punishment level 4/6 (bare spanking)""

Last edited:

Pelele

Jun 1, 2017
Hi,

I complete first milestone but i cant complete aunt "make mistakes"

Star: "Unlock Rachel´s schoolgirl uniform after the fiirst milestone, keep repeating util susan learns about it, win a kneeling conquest"

Rachel have her uniform
I do several times "i need special help" and susan catch us, but i cant fin a opportunity to complete kneeling conquest after milestone. ¿How can i trigger the event?

Events remaining:

Aunt make mistakes: 1 star
Fulfilling lindas request, 1 cant complete Spending time with emily
Sister rivalry: 1 star
The more tthe merier: 0

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,

I complete first milestone but i cant complete aunt "make mistakes"

Star: "Unlock Rachel´s schoolgirl uniform after the fiirst milestone, keep repeating util susan learns about it, win a kneeling conquest"

Rachel have her uniform
I do several times "i need special help" and susan catch us, but i cant fin a opportunity to complete kneeling conquest after milestone. ¿How can i trigger the event?

Events remaining:

Aunt make mistakes: 1 star
Fulfilling lindas request, 1 cant complete Spending time with emily
Sister rivalry: 1 star
The more tthe merier: 0
I think you must have Femdom active to get it and its with Susan.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
too much hair bruuuh
View attachment 372038
also
whats Amy relationship with MC and others? family member? sister?or what?
Amy and Chloe are adopted and considered cousin because of the adoption.
With that being said they can still marry MC if they want to because there is no blood relations.

In other words they are step-cousins.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have active
You need to complete "Not So Safe Anymore" and do not have Amy onboard just stay away from her quest until you get every quest done that does not require her or it will break some of the quests.

Aug 22, 2016
it took me over 15 hours to finish the game

there's a lot of grinding but the game is very good quality, kinda like Big Brother

the code is also on a professional level, well structured, using classes and functions

i didn't have any problems using rollback

Reactions: ThL

Maleman47

Jun 19, 2019
ok so i have a question why does he not just tell everyone he doesnt want to be with amy i dont understand is he that much of a bitch that he cant even tell his own mother that him and amy are broken up and he doesnt care about her? or even his aunt? like damn
I thought it was pretty obvious that he just wanted his cake and eat it too .

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Amy and Chloe are adopted and considered cousin because of the adoption.
With that being said they can still marry MC if they want to because there is no blood relations.
Maybe in your fucked up country, but not in mine, since there are no differences between adopted children and unadopted children in any civilized country.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
A little help please? I am stuck in the boat, havent gotten to the First Milestone yet, dont know how really. Checked the walkthrough but cant make heads of it and I have 0 notes that give me a hint as to what to do next, already had anal with Emily(which I can only repeat in my dreams and only do anal teasing, very weird) and sex with Linda in multiple locations, still havent had sex with Chloe and Rachel jerks off my character but nothing more, I have no idea how to advance with Rachel. The events I have locked mostly say to reach the first Milestone but I dont know how to trigger and I have tried a lot of things. Im grateful for any help.

May 25, 2017
A little help please? I am stuck in the boat, havent gotten to the First Milestone yet, dont know how really. Checked the walkthrough but cant make heads of it and I have 0 notes that give me a hint as to what to do next, already had anal with Emily(which I can only repeat in my dreams and only do anal teasing, very weird) and sex with Linda in multiple locations, still havent had sex with Chloe and Rachel jerks off my character but nothing more, I have no idea how to advance with Rachel. The events I have locked mostly say to reach the first Milestone but I dont know how to trigger and I have tried a lot of things. Im grateful for any help.
At the very top of your event screen you'll see the stars/scenes required to reach the First Milestone. Once all stars are unlocked, talk to Susan and follow the journal.

Reactions: ThL

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do i progress even further. I have completed all the actions with the younger cousin and can make her act like a puppy but it is showing me I need to train her more but I can't get her to train another way.

Also with the aunt it wants me to get her to help you without full stamina or say it's no longer working to progress her even more. But when I go to her with 1 stamina she doesn't give new options and when i go to her with no stamina she says you're tired you should try tomorrow.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes