grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the very top of your event screen you'll see the stars/scenes required to reach the First Milestone. Once all stars are unlocked, talk to Susan and follow the journal.
Yes but all it says is to unlock Rachael's Exibition Level 1 and You must spank Rachael. That doesn't tell me what I need to do.

Reactions: Darkaura

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I cannot seem to complete Milestone 1 no matter what I do. I am convinced there is something I am supposed to do with Rachael, but I can never make any progress at all with her. She jerks me off and will take off her shirt while doing so, she lets me join her for yoga including poses we do together, and she has me spank Linda when Linda is caught masturbating (which one of the grey stars says to do this twice, but I've done it like 20 times now). But nothing has ever changed with Rachael since those events. What am I supposed to do to make progress?
Amy will block you from completing some quest if you did not finish them before she got there.

Rion11

Jul 20, 2018
Is it necessary to have a relation with Emily to have progress with the game? Like sleeping with her?

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
Is it necessary to have a relation with Emily to have progress with the game? Like sleeping with her?
Overall, yes. You can skip certain events with many characters, but because progress with one tends to trigger events with the others, you have to give all of them attention.

Does anyone have the patch notes for .9.3 which just came out? .9.2 fixed most of the issues I've run into, but there are still a couple walls I've hit that I suspect are progression bugs.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
She still has a chance to correctly do her chores on her own. Do you see her spanked during the week for failing chores ? If she is spanked twice for that and she fails her test on Friday (see what Rachel says about it just at the end of the test), then go in the Interior on Sunday at 08.00

Reactions: Segmentation Fault

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Most of the events/quests are linked. You cannot progress all the way in the story if you neglect totally one of the girls. Your only choice is regarding femdom (on/off).

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Overall, yes. You can skip certain events with many characters, but because progress with one tends to trigger events with the others, you have to give all of them attention.

Does anyone have the patch notes for .9.3 which just came out? .9.2 fixed most of the issues I've run into, but there are still a couple walls I've hit that I suspect are progression bugs.
Patch Note 0.9.3
  • Fixed "She Does Deserve It #1". In some condition it was impossible to complete. If you have this bug, it will be fixed upon loading your save.

Reactions: Lampblasted

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
Patch Note 0.9.3
  • Fixed "She Does Deserve It #1". In some condition it was impossible to complete. If you have this bug, it will be fixed upon loading your save.
Lol, yep, that was the one. Good to know I wasn't just missing something obvious.

Rion11

Jul 20, 2018

If I continue to have a good relation with Amy will the other girls get mad? Or will there come a bad even because of her?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
If I continue to have a good relation with Amy will the other girls get mad? Or will there come a bad even because of her?
You can spend all the time you want with Amy. There might be some shit coming because of her but you can't avoid it, so have fun meanwhile, or if you're a true Emily fan ignore her (that would be me) ;)

Rion11

Jul 20, 2018
You can spend all the time you want with Amy. There might be some shit coming because of her but you can't avoid it, so have fun meanwhile, or if you're a true Emily fan ignore her (that would be me) ;)
Dude I had same thought. When I saw you could kick her out so you can try again with Emily i was so for it. But than I saw that you can have a threesome with her and Linda. Will She still leave your room if you don't ignore her?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

I just got through playing all the way through 9.2 without any problems.
1. You must complete all quest that you can before Amy arrives.
1a. You must do all chores and homework quest under the "Chores" tab before Amy arrives.
2. You must complete all quest after Amy arrives that you can before going to the island. (This means you need to get 100% complete before going to the island.)

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
Dude I had same thought. When I saw you could kick her out so you can try again with Emily i was so for it. But than I saw that you can have a threesome with her and Linda. Will She still leave your room if you don't ignore her?
Yep, she leaves your room regardless. If you agree to bang her she gets kicked out because your loud sex starts to skeeve everyone out.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

Reactions: Rion11

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You have 1 quest that requires you to fuck Amy several times.

Reactions: Rion11
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes