ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
You have 1 quest that requires you to fuck Amy several times.
True, but not before she officially leaves your room
And as said, this game doesn't really let you ignore all the gorgeous babes on board

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Maybe in your fucked up country, but not in mine, since there are no differences between adopted children and unadopted children in any civilized country.
Everybody cool down
As much as I'd love to see Emily marry MC, it's not gonna happen soon, if it ever happens.
As for sex before marriage, to each his own ethics ;)
I don't see what is the problem, considering first cousin marriage is allowed in .

Rion11

Jul 20, 2018
Can someone help me? I can't seem to get the last star from spending time Emily. After repeatedly watching them have sex they dont seem to play stone, paper scissors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkaura

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone help me? I can't seem to get the last star from spending time Emily. After repeatedly watching them have sex they dont seem to play stone, paper scissors.
You need to progress other quest also.

TLC76

Mar 17, 2019
In Sun Tzu #2, how do you ease her into it for second star? I have tried everything including what has been posted here and nothing works.

Reactions: Darkaura

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
My best score.
My install must be broken. I've spent hours on this and I can't even get the last 4 stars of the first level, and no idea how to pick them up. Kind of a dud of a game IMHO. The premise is nice, though the triggers seem absurd a best. I guess I'll try it again in six months to see if the dev tones down the grind. "Finish all of Emily's positions." OK... how? Which ones? "Spy/walk-in/knock on Nurse and Red head." Hell, I did that ages ago, and it does not seem to happen anymore. Meh.

headkn0cker

Sep 8, 2017
She still has a chance to correctly do her chores on her own. Do you see her spanked during the week for failing chores ? If she is spanked twice for that and she fails her test on Friday (see what Rachel says about it just at the end of the test), then go in the Interior on Sunday at 08.00
I have seen her spanked twice (Rachel) during the week in her room and for failing the test (Emily), yet on Sunday at 8 am, she is not in the interior. Rachel is there, but there is no dialog option that pertains to Chloe.

My punishment level is 6/6...not 4/6.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In Sun Tzu #2, how do you ease her into it for second star? I have tried everything including what has been posted here and nothing works.
There is more you just need to scroll down to see them.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have seen her spanked twice (Rachel) during the week in her room and for failing the test (Emily), yet on Sunday at 8 am, she is not in the interior. Rachel is there, but there is no dialog option that pertains to Chloe.

My punishment level is 6/6...not 4/6.
Have you unlocked all the punishments ? There should be no question mark remaining on the display screen. If there is still one you need to keep pushing for punishments

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
"You must do all chores and homework quest under the "Chores" tab before Amy arrives. "
Oh good lord. Hard pass.
Don't take everything so literally. In this case all it means is IF you absolutely do not want to miss ANYTHING, THEN you must do it.

If you are OK with not seeing one or two renders, you can progress a lot faster than that. And in that case there is no 'must' about Amy. Just talk to her when she arrives and progress forward.

Reactions: Darkaura and ThL

headkn0cker

Sep 8, 2017
And is the event "Make it clean #1" flagged as completed ?
It was...funny thing is I did the exact same thing for one more week and Chloe finally showed up in the Interior at 0800. The triggers are somewhat random in this game. For anyone else having issues with a trigger, grinding may be your best friend.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How is it fucked up to marry someone your age with whom you're not related?
That's most of marriages.
So, you think your first cousin isn't your relative when he/she's an adopted child. Where the hell do you come from?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes