Pelele

Jun 1, 2017
You need to complete "Not So Safe Anymore" and do not have Amy onboard just stay away from her quest until you get every quest done that does not require her or it will break some of the quests.
Thx
But i dont start Amy quests, probably some is broken. The walktrougth is clear but i cant complete these quest.

I must restart ...

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Hi guys! Can you help me a little bit?
There is an event name is Three envelopes 1, missing the three and five star, and it say: random when repeeating the event? How can i repet the event. When i go to the corridor on wendesway i cant do anyting with Emliy.
Second thing, there is a picture on svscomics... How can i get this event, or this was a dream, or where is it?

dvdvd.PNG

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The question is am I safe at 4/7 because one of the quests needs 4/6.
""Prerequisites: Make it Clean #1, Punishment level 4/6 (bare spanking)""
As you mention, you need 4/6 with bare (public) spanking, that you have not unlocked yet. Keep getting the girls and MC punished, you're almost there

May 25, 2017
Hi,

I complete first milestone but i cant complete aunt "make mistakes"

Star: "Unlock Rachel´s schoolgirl uniform after the fiirst milestone, keep repeating util susan learns about it, win a kneeling conquest"

Rachel have her uniform
I do several times "i need special help" and susan catch us, but i cant fin a opportunity to complete kneeling conquest after milestone. ¿How can i trigger the event?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi guys! Can you help me a little bit?
There is an event name is Three envelopes 1, missing the three and five star, and it say: random when repeeating the event? How can i repet the event. When i go to the corridor on wendesway i cant do anyting with Emliy.
Second thing, there is a picture on svscomics... How can i get this event, or this was a dream, or where is it?

As for the picture, the moron who leaked it to SVS screwed up. That render isn't and will never be in the game.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi,

I complete first milestone but i cant complete aunt "make mistakes"

Star: "Unlock Rachel´s schoolgirl uniform after the fiirst milestone, keep repeating util susan learns about it, win a kneeling conquest"

Rachel have her uniform
I do several times "i need special help" and susan catch us, but i cant fin a opportunity to complete kneeling conquest after milestone. ¿How can i trigger the event?

Events remaining:

Aunt make mistakes: 1 star
Fulfilling lindas request, 1 cant complete Spending time with emily
Sister rivalry: 1 star
The more tthe merier: 0
Be in the corridor at 22.00, you'll hear noises coming from Rachel's room. enter and pick the 3rd choice. The following morning go tell Susan. That evening at 20.00 Susan and Rachel have a session. Knock and enter. Choose kneeling contest. Small tip to win it : disable femdom, then the contest is an automatic win.
That should do it

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Amy and Chloe are adopted and considered cousin because of the adoption.
With that being said they can still marry MC if they want to because there is no blood relations.

In other words they are step-cousins.
Rachel is the uncle's wife : no incest
Emily is Rachel's daughter from a previous marriage: no incest
Chloe is adopted : no incest
Amy is MC's ex girlfriend : most probably no incest
Linda and Susan are the yacht crew : then again supposedly no incest

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Maybe in your fucked up country, but not in mine, since there are no differences between adopted children and unadopted children in any civilized country.
Everybody cool down
As much as I'd love to see Emily marry MC, it's not gonna happen soon, if it ever happens.
As for sex before marriage, to each his own ethics ;)

Aug 22, 2016
Maybe in your fucked up country, but not in mine, since there are no differences between adopted children and unadopted children in any civilized country.
How is it fucked up to marry someone your age with whom you're not related?
That's most of marriages.

Pelele

Jun 1, 2017

As for the picture, the moron who leaked it to SVS screwed up. That render isn't and will never be in the game.
n the corridor at 22.00, you'll hear noises coming from Rachel's room. enter and pick the 3rd choice. Th
thx, done.

I have the same problem here

asdads.png

i do the same task several times , only watch, watch & enter, Enter whitout Knock... but always the same scene.

Linda never talks about Emily, always the same "come in other moment"

Thx

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thx, done.

I have the same problem here

View attachment 372334

i do the same task several times , only watch, watch & enter, Enter whitout Knock... but always the same scene.

Linda never talks about Emily, always the same "come in other moment"

Thx
Work on Amy's quest some more then it will unlock that quest again.
Do not go to the island until you get everything done here.

Reactions: Pelele

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As you mention, you need 4/6 with bare (public) spanking, that you have not unlocked yet. Keep getting the girls and MC punished, you're almost there
Thanks and I was looking at the wrong thing instead of the 4 pics at the bottom, I was at 3/7, I thought it was the numbers that unlocks the next stage that was at 4/7.

ADD: I have added the following tags.

Corruption, Creampie, Footjob, Groping, Humiliation and Milf. (Today.)

I added Harem and sex toys yesterday.

Last edited:

opalix

Aug 8, 2019
Hey guys,
maybe someone has some kind of idea what i'm missing here.
I currently have 97% progression post island.
The Deal #2 has 3 out of 6 stars and IN NEED OF ATTENTION #1 has 2 out of 3 stars.
I finished TRUE NATURE #1 and there are currently no more quests available.
I'm kind of stumped what to do next.

May 25, 2017
Hey guys,
maybe someone has some kind of idea what i'm missing here.
I currently have 97% progression post island.
The Deal #2 has 3 out of 6 stars and IN NEED OF ATTENTION #1 has 2 out of 3 stars.
I finished TRUE NATURE #1 and there are currently no more quests available.
I'm kind of stumped what to do next.

Reactions: ThL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
should i deny her aswell, when she comes to my room pretending to be cleaning?
You don't get anything there anyway and you can still talk to her.

Its when Deal 2 is done and Chloe will come to tell you something.

opalix

Aug 8, 2019
ok i got deal #2 to finish. i tried denying her some more and emily came to tell me she's waiting in my room again.
IN NEED OF ATTENTION #1 wasnt progressed though by revisiting the scene. do i need to do something differently this time around? sending rachel to susan also didnt seem to do anything.

Last edited:

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I cannot seem to complete Milestone 1 no matter what I do. I am convinced there is something I am supposed to do with Rachael, but I can never make any progress at all with her. She jerks me off and will take off her shirt while doing so, she lets me join her for yoga including poses we do together, and she has me spank Linda when Linda is caught masturbating (which one of the grey stars says to do this twice, but I've done it like 20 times now). But nothing has ever changed with Rachael since those events. What am I supposed to do to make progress?

May 25, 2017
ok i got deal #2 to finish. i tried denying her some more and emily came to tell me she's waiting in my room again.
IN NEED OF ATTENTION #1 wasnt progressed though by revisiting the scene. do i need to do something differently this time around? sending rachel to susan also didnt seem to do anything.

I cannot seem to complete Milestone 1 no matter what I do. I am convinced there is something I am supposed to do with Rachael, but I can never make any progress at all with her. She jerks me off and will take off her shirt while doing so, she lets me join her for yoga including poses we do together, and she has me spank Linda when Linda is caught masturbating (which one of the grey stars says to do this twice, but I've done it like 20 times now). But nothing has ever changed with Rachael since those events. What am I supposed to do to make progress?
At the very top of your event screen you'll see the stars/scenes required to reach the First Milestone. Once all stars are unlocked, talk to Susan and follow the journal.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes